Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2015 The Economist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:51 am

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/economist-2015-cover-filled-cryptic-symbols-dire-predictions/

No spirit of fear, but worth a look.
Back to top Go down

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:56 pm

That's really creepy.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Lovisa wrote:
That's really creepy.

To the MAX creepy! Below is a link to a really large photo of the entire front cover. Or you can just expand the image below.

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/economist_magazine_jan2015.jpg

2015 The Economist Economist_magazine_jan2015
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Reminds me of the old Beatles album cover with Crowley on it. Same group of psychopaths behind them both so go figure.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 1:42 pm

It reminded me of exactly the same thing! It was the "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band" cover, BTW.

Everything you ever wanted to know about the Sgt. Pepper but were afraid to ask:  http://www.beatlesagain.com/btsgtppr.html

Nice hi-rez photo:

http://d817ypd61vbww.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/styles/media_responsive_widest/public/tile/image/SgtPepper.jpg?itok=mqi475Zr

2015 The Economist SgtPepper
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:42 pm

This year marks the 50th anniversary of:

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/08/25/us/us-nuclear-accident-in-1965-was-staged-documents-show.html

and the 70th anniversary of the Trinity test, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki. Obviously the mushroom cloud is disconcerting. Further, Tibbetts' grandson is 'in place' so to speak.

http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/Display/tabid/225/Article/484345/brigadier-general-paul-w-tibbets-iv.aspx
Back to top Go down

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 5:49 pm

i have some thoughts on this but can anyone tell me who some of the people are?

Who’s the man with the hat behind Hillary and Angela?
Who’s the guy with the glasses to the left of Barack?
Who’s the guy between Christine Lagarde and Modi of India?
Also, who’s in the picture at the bottom right?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Lovisa wrote:
i have some thoughts on this but can anyone tell me who some of the people are?

Who’s the man with the hat behind Hillary and Angela?
Who’s the guy with the glasses to the left of Barack?
Who’s the guy between Christine Lagarde and Modi of India?
Also, who’s in the picture at the bottom right?

Thanks!

assuming I understand you, Goodluck Johnathan, Francois Hollande, David Cameron; and most importantly, La Belle Ferronniere

http://www.italian-renaissance-art.com/La-Belle-Ferroniere.html
Back to top Go down

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Thanks! That was very helpful. Do you know who these people are too? i should probably know but don’t usually pay much attention.

2015 The Economist Who10

Anyway, here are some thoughts on a possible meaning behind some of the symbolism. The title is written in Chinese (i think) and subtitled in English. You can draw your own conclusions about what that might imply.

Putin is interesting. Both he and Obama are wearing red ties which would symbolize war or enmity. Merkel is standing in between them with a puzzled look on her face. Does she need to pick a side? She is wearing a jade necklace. Does anyone know if her hand gesture has a symbolic meaning?

Putin is the only person wearing shades. If you look at his left eye it looks like there’s a red dot on it. When it’s blown up it’s not actually a dot but at size it gives that impression. They definitely put a red screen over the left lense. It reminds me of this:

2015 The Economist T310

The Terminator, shades and all.

Hillary is standing behind his back and it looks as though she may be laughing at him. There is a hand over his head, like Paul on the Sgt. Pepper album cover. Hand over head is actually in the dictionary and means, negligently; rashly; without seeing what one does. Some say it symbolizes evil or death. His right arm is missing from the elbow down.

To me, it looks like Obama is waving goodbye with his usual haughty smirk. There are two things attached to him, the vacation ghost (which seems to symbolize his favorite pastime) and the cheshire cat (known for it’s creepy smile).

Behind Obama are François Hollande and Jordan’s king Abdullah. France and Jordan are somewhat cozy. i read that Jordan is a favored vacation spot and place that French expats like to go. This part of the graphic is strange though because it almost looks like Obama has 3 heads.

The article covered the pictures in the lower-left pretty well but i'd like to add that the drumset has an American flag on it and is smashed through by a guitar with a British flag. The drumset says “50 Years” on the front which would indicate 2014 as 50 years since the British invasion of rock music. Appropriate because most, if not all of the musicians were occultists and the spell they cast over America's youth had a great deal to do with the lowering of their values. Which, of course, is why we now find ourselves in a totally corrupt, failing system.

That’s it for the left side. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2015 The Economist Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2015 The Economist   2015 The Economist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2015 The Economist
Page 1 of 1