Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites Empty
PostSubject: Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites   Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:20 am

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-malcolm/012315-735953-fcc-plan-to-route-911-calls-through-russian-satellites.htm#ixzz3PwedOn00
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

http://news.investors.com/Politics-Andrew-Malcolm/012315-735953-fcc-plan-to-route-911-calls-through-russian-satellites.htm?ven=rss
Back to top Go down

Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites Empty
PostSubject: GPS BEING TAKEN OVER BY RUSSIANS AND CHINESE-WHOLE PRE- INVASION PLAN IN PLACE-   Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:17 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1306

GPS BEING TAKEN OVER BY RUSSIANS AND CHINESE-WHOLE PRE- INVASION PLAN IN PLACE-
Just something weird. I live in S Texas, avid user of GPS. Last couple of weeks the GPS has been haywire. Today I noticed a few local hotels listed on one of the main freeways in my city written in Chinese! I have never seen this before! In order to see the name of the hotel in English you have to tap to open a new window.
Considering what's going on I thought it quite interesting, not to mention frightening! Still my trust is always in the Lord! I know I am protected.Kris
----------- FORMER INTEL GUY---Not surprising since the system is being changed over to the Glonass satellite system for GPS
rather than the use of US GPS satellites. The US 911- system also being turned over to that, so very easy for
Russian or Chinese partner takeover and control. All being done in increments so final takeover will be easy.
The sheeple are not being told this. Jesus is Lord.

Jan 29, 2015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites   Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 11:31 am

Maybe a Chinese investor bought the hotel and the name is listed that way because of it...BUT....??

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1306

GPS BEING TAKEN OVER BY RUSSIANS AND CHINESE-WHOLE PRE- INVASION PLAN IN PLACE-
Just something weird. I live in S Texas, avid user of GPS. Last couple of weeks the GPS has been haywire. Today I noticed a few local hotels listed on one of the main freeways in my city written in Chinese! I have never seen this before! In order to see the name of the hotel in English you have to tap to open a new window.
Considering what's going on I thought it quite interesting, not to mention frightening! Still my trust is always in the Lord! I know I am protected.Kris
----------- FORMER INTEL GUY---Not surprising since the system is being changed over to the Glonass satellite system for GPS
rather than the use of US GPS satellites. The US 911- system also being turned over to that, so very easy for
Russian or Chinese partner takeover and control. All being done in increments so final takeover will be easy.
The sheeple are not being told this. Jesus is Lord.
Jan 29, 2015
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites   Wait! What? FCC ponders plan to route U.S. 911 calls through Russian satellites I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1