Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Of The Dollar Begins! Germany Going With BRICS! Jim Willie Jan 26th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death Of The Dollar Begins! Germany Going With BRICS! Jim Willie Jan 26th Empty
PostSubject: Death Of The Dollar Begins! Germany Going With BRICS! Jim Willie Jan 26th   Death Of The Dollar Begins! Germany Going With BRICS! Jim Willie Jan 26th I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:23 pm

More@link:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/01/death-of-the-dollar-has-now-begun-jim-willie-3099020.html

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:50

Death Of The Dollar Begins! Germany Going With BRICS! Jim Willie Jan 26th Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeZX1PcYOh4Y2dSAHVW2woqHfXrfbrOku1pMF9D5N-UV0_LdTb
Jim Willie’s insights, predictions, and insider tips have proven to be correct time after time in recent years. This is one of the best interviews with Jim in a long time. There are important revelations throughout the whole interview.
Just before posting this story I mentioned Jim Willie’s inside information about Germany’s BRICS plans to prophet Linda Newkirk, Linda immediately informed me that she had had a quick vision about a month ago where she saw Merkel meeting under a bridge with Putin. In the vision Linda saw that Angela Merkel was dressed up like a whore! Linda had not known up until today what the meaning of the vision was.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1