Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The crossed keys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Not sure if this is old stuff that someone else has figured out but I've recently come up with something I find profound.

5   2   8

The hebrew word for computer is 192 (it also means mind)
The hebrew word for key is 528
The Greek word for key is 273

As I put these numbers together I realized the 4 and 6 are missing. 4 is the # for matter or material completeness and 6 is the # for man.

I think 6 goes next to the 3 and under the 8. Because 576 is the holy spirit. So that it looks like this...

5     2     8
                                                    3     6

Man is on the outside, looking up at the cross.

But still not sure where the 4 goes.

according to Bullinger...
1 = Father, sovereign, unity
2 = Son, division, difference
3 = Holy Spirit, divine perfection, complete fullness
4 = Material Completeness, matter, it's the world's number, became real (seen)
5 = Grace, redemption
6 = Man, imperfection
7 = Spiritual perfection, full & complete, good & perfect
8 = Resurrection and regeneration, divine seal of super abundant perfection
9 = Judgement or Finality, marks the end or the conclussion of the matter
10 = a perfect #, the perfection of the divine order, cycle is compete.

1x9x2=18=1x8=8
5x2x8=80=        8
2x7x3=42=4x2=8

888 is the Greek word for Jesus when spelled IHEOYE

I think it's also interesting that when you add the top bottom and sides they all equal 10 and point to the 5. Like the cycle of grace is complete on the cross.
1+9, 2+8, 7+3

5 2 8

Or the cycle of grace is complete on the material (4) or the real cross. After all there are 4 spokes coming out of the 2.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:39 am

Link to Biblewheel 528

Link

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 am

The Greek Key
Link

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:50 pm

More of Bullinger's numbers
From philogos.org

11 = marks disorder, disorganization, imperfection & disintegration

12 = perfection of government or of governmental perfection. 12 is a perfect number

13 = Rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintigration, revolution (13 is the 6th prime #)

14 = Double measure of spiritual perfection. Double 7

15 = Acts wrought by the energy of divine Grace. Fountain of divine Grace. 3x5

17 = Spiritual and ordinal perfection or perfection of spiritual order. 17 is the 7th prime #

19 = Perfection of Divine order connected with Judgement. Gematria of Eve & Job

20 = is expectancy of 21. It is double 10. 20 years Jacob waited.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:18 pm

21 = Divine completion as regards to spiritual perfection. 7+7+7 or 3x7 3 fold 7

22 = Disorganization, disintegration, especially in connection to the word of God. 2x11

24 = Heavenly government and worship 2x12

25 = significance of grace 5x5

27 = Significance of the Divine. cube of 3

28 = Earth and spiritual perfection. Full earth. 7x4

29 = 20 (expectation) + 9 (judgement)

30 = The perfection of the Divine Order. 3x10

31 = In Hebrew is El, the name of God. 31 is diety.

40 = Association with a period of probation, trial, chastisement. 8x5 is grace leading to and ending in revival and renewal. Enlarged dominion or to renewed or extended rule

42 = is connected to the Anti-Christ. 7x6=42 Man times spirit of God = anti-christ. Or 42 is man's opposition to God. 42 months 1260=30x42

50 = # of Jubilee or deliverance. 50 points to rest, following after the perfect consummation of time 7x7=49

51 = # of divine revelation
153 = The number of the "Sons of God". 153 fish in the net. 153 saved. Redeemed by the names. Not one is lost. 17x3x3=153 8x153=1224

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:30 pm

Or maybe the crossed keys are to be written this way

1 9 2 7 3

with Grace above all and ending in resurrection.

1    9    2    7    3

4    6

This way you can see the 153 better. Quite some net God's got there.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:39 pm

Hmmm.... I wonder where the zero goes.

3x7x10x12=2520 which is chronoligical perfection. And as Dave pointed out it's the # of the sacred cube and more...

3, 7, 10, 12 are the four great numbers of completion or perfection.

3 is divine perfection
7 is Spiritual perfection
10 is ordinal perfection
12 is governmental perfection

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

The mindful keys of God's grace  visibly leading to man's resurrection with Christ.

Back to top Go down

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:31 pm

This is interesting.

Proskuneo wrote:
Link to Biblewheel 528
Link

The Key = 528
The 22nd verse of the 22nd chapter.

22 is the number of Revelation.
It governs the overall structure of Scripture,
from the 22 spokes of the Bible Wheel
to the 22 spokes of the Inner Wheel of Revelation.
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_22.php

Isaiah 22 lines up with the Song of Solomon.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:05 pm

The more closely I examine the crossed keys the more I am amazed by it.

1 9 2 7 3
    4  6

The hebrew word for cross or tav spelt vav Tav
vav=6
Tav=400
So the gematria for cross is 406

1973 reading across the key without the 2 (son/division) is a prime number. It is also the gematria for trespass in greek. It is translated as "the offense".
See link here

Link to The Cross here

I also like how the 2 4 6 8 are all even numbers and could be located in each of the 4 corners of a square. (just wish I was more adept at drawing lines and boxes on the puter. Dear Lord, send me an Aaron!)
864 is gematria for gonia which means corner. Or could also mean secret place. Rev 7:1 Link

192 is also the gematria for Maranatha which means Our Lord has come or Our Lord will come. As used in the verse 1Cor 16:22

If the 4 is lined up under the 9 and the 6 under the 7 then they would both add up to 13. Which means Rebellion apostacy, corruption, revolution.

I also keep getting the feeling that this "crossed keys" is some sort of a signet ring (it could resemble a ring if you add more spaces between the numbers) But I'm still working on that. (who am I to call this a signet ring btw. I'm nobody:)

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:15 pm

Oh! one more thing. The greek word for blood, haima, has the Gematria of 52
Rev 6:12  It could also refer to the seat of life. Link

What got me thinking that these numbers could be a signet ring is that in these verses of revelation there comes a point when something arrives with the seal (signet ring) of Christ.  (I really need to take better notes. Because I forgot to write which verse)

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:58 pm

52 is also gematria for the hebrew word ben. Which means son.

Therefore, 52 means blood and son on the top of the cross. Or coming down from the cross.

(not sure all my the's are in red. Maybe I use the too much)

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Earlier I looked up 19273 the crossbar of this key and found nothing. God revealed to me last night that sin, trespass, when you add the son (2), your sin no longer exists. It doesn't even register in the bible. Not even a bible verse has that gematria. I thought it was intersting that that number was prime also. Meaning only divisible by 1 (father)

Link to 19273

(Heard a voice last night in my ear saying "I'm not going to jail". That only tells me that I am on to something. There is more to tell. The holy spirit is revealing much more to me.)

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:07 am

Today I looked up the numbers around the cross 1538

1 9 2 7 3
        4  6

All the Words in the Bible with Sum = 1538
Text Strong's First Occ.
σωτηριον  G4992 soterion / salvation Luk 2:30
πηχων  G4083 pechus / cubit Joh 21:8
Record Count: 2 = 0 [Hb] + 2 [Gr]

All the Verses in the Bible with Sum = 1538
Text Verse
Nevertheless the LORD raised up judges, which delivered them out of the hand of those that spoiled them. Jdg 2:16
And the sons of Jehaleleel; Ziph, and Ziphah, Tiria, and Asareel. 1Ch 4:16
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Psa 51:9
I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. Psa 132:16
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Pro 16:18
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever. Isa 40:8

Link to Biblewheel page Here

Again I am just awe struck by the Lord. His handiwork is evident with these keys. It's turning out to be quite the key ring.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 am

Look at the verse where we get cubit from for this gematria. According to Bullinger the number 153 represents "the net". 153 forms the arc along the top of the cross. 153 also implies not one was lost.

Joh 21:8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:20 am

So literally the word Salvation circles the cross.

1  9  2  7  3  
                        4   6

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:39 am

Whenever I see a list of names I get excited. It's so fun to see what each name literaly means. I looked up each names in 1Ch 4:16

Jehaleleel="God is praised"
Ziph="battlement"
Ziphah="battlement"
Tiria= "fear"
Asareel="God Holds"

These names are circling the cross. God is praised, even tho there is battle, more battle, and fear. God holds. Love that.
Is it just me? I'm finding these keys amazing.

Here's my favorite verse that circles the cross. Isa 40:8

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

The word circles the cross! amazing!

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 3:30 pm

I am still in awe of how the Holy Spirit has lead me to this diagram. This actually might be some doorway that the two Keys open.

Russia invaded Syria on Sept. 30, 2015.
Sept 30 is day #273

Russia's actions occured on the day for the greek word for key. #273
     4 0 6
1  9  2  7  3

I'm liking it written this way. I think 153 "the net, not one was lost" should be on the bottom catching everyone.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 7:34 pm

528...hmm, where have i seen that no.

528 hz healing freq. i need help here, some say good some say bad, God made all things, satan corrupts all things (tries)... if one is in Christ, these freq. could be beneficial, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The crossed keys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The crossed keys   The crossed keys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crossed keys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: