Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?  Empty
PostSubject: Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?    Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Terror - Islam 
Thursday, January 29, 2015 
J.L. Robb 

Seventy years ago, January 27, 1945, the Soviet Red Army rescued the remaining survivors at the Auschwitz death camps. When the Nazis heard the Red Army was coming, they evacuated most of the Jewish prisoners on what became known as the Death March, though the Nazis had several death marches.

The Nazis marched 60,000 prisoners (90% Jewish) toward Loslau, Germany, thirty-five miles away to prevent the rescue, burning most documents in giant bonfires. They then blew up Crematories I and II where so many gassed remains were burned. The winter march, most prisoners wearing few garments, claimed the lives of 15,000. Twenty-five percent.

The Jewish Holocaust was not the first attempt at genocide in history, but it is certainly the most notable and the most remembered.

In 1915, World War I was going strong; and the Middle East geopolitical borders were being realigned. The powerhouse in the region, the Ottomans, were not pleased. They more or less wanted it all, like ISIS.

The Ottoman government decided to get rid of its Armenian minority, and they did for the most part. April 24, 1915, the Ottomans rounded up and arrested 250 Armenian intellectuals. An estimated 1.5 million were murdered.

During the 1st Phase of the Ottoman genocide, called the Armenian Holocaust, men were either executed or forced into slave labor. Then the elderly, infirm, women and children were deported on death marches that led into the Syrian desert. Of course, during the death marches to the desert with little or no food and water, the Ottoman soldiers partook in robbery and rape at every opportunity. Other groups were targeted by the Ottomans, including Assyrians and Ottoman Greeks.

The Ottoman Empire is today’s Turkey. They were Muslim, as is the Turkish population today. These Muslims of 1915’s Ottoman Empire hated Jews and Christians. Sound familiar? And the beat goes on.

Hitler was not a Muslim and claimed to be Christian, but so do Ku Klux Klan members. I suppose one can call themselves whatever they wish. The commonality between Hitler’s Nazi’s and Islam’s jihadists was and is: They are all nut cases. I know that’s blunt, but it is what it is.

Turkey today would love to be the ruler of the Middle East, as would Iran and Saudi. It appears our leader is doing everything he can to help one of these countries achieve their goal. Schmoozing the Saudis, from which 19 of the 20, 9/11 hijackers were dispersed and belittling Israel is strange foreign policy.

January 27, 2015, some of the remaining survivors of the Auschwitz Death Camps met at the place of their near death experiences; and the crowd is dwindling. 

While most survivors are in their nineties, a few are over one hundred. They went through much suffering; so much so it makes one wonder how one person could ever do that to another. And why the Jews?

The scenario:

Auschwitz was a network of prison camps consisting of Auschwitz I, Auschwitz II-Birkenau and Auschwitz III-Monowitz. There were an additional 45 camps. Birkenau was both a concentration camp and extermination camp and eventually became the site of “The Final Solution to the Jewish question.”

As prison transport trains brought the prisoners to the camps, they were separated for slave labor or death, segregated by gender. Those appointed for death were told they were only going in the facility to take a shower and clean up. The Germans did a good job making the room look like a shower with multiple shower heads and giving the prisoners soap and a towel. The doors now locked, Nazi troops opened a portal on the roof and dropped in Zyklon B, a pesticide.

When the pesticide pellets were dumped into the “shower” the prisoners died within twenty minutes. The death was apparently agonizing. Though the facility had thick concrete walls, those outside could hear the screams from inside. Trying to mask the screams, the Nazi soldiers would run two motorcycle engines at full throttle to drown the sounds.

While 90% of the prisoners were Jewish, the others consisted of Jehovah’s Witnesses, gypsies and homosexuals. Many of those not killed in the gas chambers died of “starvation, forced labor, infectious diseases, individual executions, and medical experiments.”

Once prisoners were separated, the women, children, elderly and those deemed not healthy enough for labor were carted off to the crematories, often shot in the head on the spot. Their few belongings were confiscated and shared by the Nazi guards, much the same as the Roman guards gambled for Jesus’ garments nearly 2,000 years earlier, also Jewish.

After the gassing, soldiers wearing gas masks would drag the bodies out of the gas chambers and start the process of separating the bodies from their belongings: 

hair, gold from their teeth, artificial limbs. The gold was melted and sold. The bodies were then incinerated in the crematories and the ashes were thrown in the river or used as fertilizer.

Think about that. Human bodies were used as fertilizer.

From April to July, 1944, nearly 450,000 Hungarian Jews were transported to Auschwitz for death. The gas chambers and crematories were so overworked, soldiers would burn prisoners in open pits.

During imprisonment, some escaped death through labor; and some escaped death through medical experimentation. German doctors would expose women to extreme doses of x-rays to see if it caused sterility. They experimented to see if they could actually glue a woman’s uterus shut. Men were infected with spotted fever and other diseases to test new drugs.

One of the more infamous doctors was Josef Mengele, The Angel of Death, known especially for his cruelty. He had a fondness for experimenting on twins and dwarfs. He would infect one twin with a disease and not the other. When the diseased twin died, he would kill the healthy twin and conduct comparative autopsies.

I would imagine that many of those who went through medical experimentation wished for death.

Quote :
“During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.” Revelation 9:6 NIV

I for one, would not want to be Jewish in today’s world, because the bigotry is once again raising its ugly head. Jews are leaving Europe in droves, many going to Israel, like Ezekiel predicted so long ago.

Today, as it was 2,600 years ago, Israel is surrounded by her enemies, enemies bent on destruction of God’s Chosen and the land given to them, taken from them and then restored in the last days.

It is hard to fathom man’s ability to kill another, often with no feeling or remorse. The first murder recorded in the Bible was the killing of Abel by his brother, Cain. It has never stopped since.

Often I am asked why I believe the end really is near, and I can only say- watch Israel.

Quote :
“On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.” Zechariah 12:3 NIV

When the Holocaust survivors disappear, will they be forgotten? Will history be rewritten?

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=7979
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?    Auschwitz: What Makes One Man Kill Another?  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:17 pm

He asked, "will history be rewritten?"  Yes, it will, and already is.

I've had a feeling for a long time that we err as we push so much scripture yet into the future, and don't realize how much has already happened.  The good news of that would be we're closer to the end than we might think.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: