Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What You Do Defines You

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What You Do Defines You  Empty
PostSubject: What You Do Defines You    What You Do Defines You  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

What You Do Defines You 
Terror - Islam 
Friday, January 30, 2015 
Alf Cengia 

There are a few memorable lines in the movie Batman Begins - if you like that sort of genre (which I happen to). At one point in the movie, Playboy Bruce Wayne takes a fully clothed dunk in a pool with two young ladies. When his old childhood girlfriend (Rachel Dawes) spots him, he tells her that this apparent vacuous behavior isn't who he really is inside. She quickly responds:

Quote :
"Deep down you may still be that same great kid you used to be. But it's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you."

Towards the end of the movie, Wayne turns the tables on Dawes. His alter ego, Batman, has just rescued her and is about to glide off and save the rest of Gotham, when she stops him. She tells him that, in case he dies, she at least wants to know his name. He responds in like:

Quote :
"It's not who I am underneath but what I do that defines me."

In a similar train of thought PJ Media's Roger L Simon recently evoked Richard Nixon's old line about watching what he does, not what he says. He then applied the context to Barack Hussein Obama, who isn't Bruce Wayne or Batman, but happens to be the President of the United States. Roger Simon writes:

Quote :
"Well, Barack Obama - our POTUS who makes Nixon and Clinton seem like Diogenes - thinks like a postmodern agnostic, professes to be a Christian, but acts like a Shiite."

And that, in my opinion, sums up Mr. Obama nicely.

Note that Simon doesn't actually think the president is a closet Shiite (he was in fact raised a Sunni); only that his incongruous leadership decisions might excuse someone into thinking that he's one. After all, his actions - and/or lack thereof - have helped to enable Israel's most dangerous enemy, the nuclear-aspirant fundamentalist Iranian regime...among other things.

Simon notes that on President Obama's watch, Khamenei's fundamentalist influence has spread it's tentacles around the globe:

Quote :
"....from North Africa into Iraq, Lebanon (via Hezbollah), Syria (via Assad whose red line on chemical weapons famously faded into invisibility), Gaza (via improved relations with Hamas) and now into Yemen (via the Houthis) and undoubtedly a number of other places, including Venezuela, North Korea and Cuba."

Gatestone Institute also sums up the current situation quite well:

Quote :
"With bases in Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and Iraq, Iran has surrounded all the oil fields of the Persian Gulf. This encirclement can be comfortably backed with Iran's ongoing nuclear weapons program. The Iranians already have Hezbollah sitting on Israel's northern border. All they need now is another terror group sitting in Gaza to the south, in order to create a similar encirclement. And they are working hard to achieve that goal."

Does what Iran do, define it? You know, like arming Hezbollah? Did President Obama know what he was doing when he went in to bat (pardon the pun) for the Iranian chaps, in spite of Israel's protests? What about releasing those infamous Gitmo prisoners (Abu Bakr al Baghdadi)?

You might also forgive someone for thinking that the POTUS isn't on friendly terms with Israel, even though the White House would strenuously deny any overt animosity. It's either that or the White House has redefined the standard for klutz.

I don't know which is worse.

Take the latest fiasco with Obama and his old friend Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu. As Caroline Glick and Breitbart recently noted, Benjamin Netanyahu was, once again, snubbed by the White House. The official line peddled by the W.H. was that meeting with Netanyahu would compromise protocol, given that the timing was so close to the Israeli elections.

The W.H. didn't want to come across as possibly affecting a future election outcome. How thoughtful and righteous of them! The phrase "liar, liar, pants on fire," rings clear as a bell through my head.

Now the Obama Machine makes no bones about its plan to send a team to help defeat Netanyahu in the March elections. I wonder what Bruce Wayne would say to that. Somehow I don't think the president would care.

Personally, I'd love to sit at a table with Mr. Obama (well away from the Teleprompters), and after a one or two glasses of good lip-loosening wine, ask him, "Now, tell me what you really think, Mr. President. Who are you really behind that your Mask?"

Because, to be honest, the POTUS' decisions really do my head in. If what you do, defines you, then what may we say about the White House's love affair with Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood? Why show so much scorn for an Israel struggling to survive? What's the Big Plan?

What more might possibly occur in the final two years of an administration bent on marginalizing Israel and forging friendships with its enemies, while minimizing America's global footprint? What's next on the agenda? I hate to think.
But mask or no mask, no one can fool God:

Quote :
No creature is hidden from Him, but all things are naked and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must give an account. Heb 4:13

And at least we, who look to our Bibles, know the final Global End Game:

Quote :
For thus says the LORD of hosts: "He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. Zechariah 2:8
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah. 12:9

Sobering thoughts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What You Do Defines You    What You Do Defines You  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: President BO & ‘Naked, Blind Anti-Semitism’   What You Do Defines You  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:52 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/israel/2015/01/president-obama-naked-blind-anti-semitism-2449008.html

President BO & ‘Naked, Blind Anti-Semitism’
Friday, January 30, 2015 9:36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Do Defines You    What You Do Defines You  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What You Do Defines You
Page 1 of 1