Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Empty
PostSubject: THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 7:07 am

Published on Jan 30, 2015

ECONOMIST COVER HI RESOLUTION IMAGE. http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantre...[gallery1]/12/
UN PHOENIX MURAL http://anniesnewletters.blogspot.com/...

http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:45 pm

i had been thinking that the nuclear cloud was centered over Britain, and the things to do with contagion were over China but who knows, maybe he’s right. i hadn’t thought of the globe as being shaped like a football but it sure enough is. There are 2 fish to the left of that area i had first thought to be footballs too. They certainly are colored like footballs.

In the picture, India is in the forefront, ahead of China even. i wouldn’t underestimate their importance. They were part of the original huge kingdom of Kush and known to be the first very advanced civilization.

Concerning the Spiderman in front of India, they had their very own movie version of this story made. An ancient yogi grants Pavitr Prabhakar, a simple Indian boy, the powers of a spider. He becomes superhuman …
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man:_India
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NIGHT OF SACRIFICE/FEB.1/SUPERBOWL/PT. 1   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 pm

NIGHT OF SACRIFICE/FEB.1/SUPERBOWL/PT. 1

Published on Jan 31, 2015

FEBUARY 1 IS A SACRIFICE NIGHT FOR THE OCCULT/SUPER BOWL SUNDAY. THE SUN SETS IN PHOENIX WHEN HIGHTIME BEGINS.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 5:54 pm

YOU ARE BEING WARNED!

DO NOT WATCH THE HALFTIME SHOW!

BETTER YET, DON'T WATCH ANYTHING SUNDAY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LARGEST GLOBAL RITUAL IN HISTORY/SUPER BOWL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:49 pm

LARGEST GLOBAL RITUAL IN HISTORY/SUPER BOWL

Published on Jan 31, 2015

THE RISING OF THE BEAST AND THE EVIL SPIRITS.
CYBER ALERT LINKS. http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:04 am

This is the sky over LosAngeles at 8:00 PM eastern time.
(Los Angeles was as close as i could get without looking up coordinates, lazy me).

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL P800e10

This is 9:30 PM eastern time.

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL P930e10

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Kpdark10

Revelation 6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse [Saturn]; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances [Libra] in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Sounds like economic woes. The green horse is next and, according to my calculations, shortly thereafter there will be only 3.5 years left. Pray we’re found worthy.

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Bhorse10

This comes up early the next morning but at 8:00 PM eastern, game day, it’s on the other side of the planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: FEDS TO UNLEASH HYPER-ORWELLIAN POLICE STATE AT SUPER BOWL XLIX   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 am

FEDS TO UNLEASH HYPER-ORWELLIAN POLICE STATE AT SUPER BOWL XLIX

DHS seeks to deter terrorism by treating all Americans like terrorists

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Stad-police
by ADAN SALAZAR | INFOWARS.COM | JANUARY 30, 2015

Keeping with tradition, the Ministry of Homeland Security has decreed it will once again be implementing stringent, hyper-vigilant anti-terrorist security measures during this year’s Super Bowl.

Since 9/11, the yearly event has devolved into a free-for-all for the DHS and its sub-branch agencies, many of which will be on hand coordinating largely theatrical operations which serve more to acclimate the public to an Orwellian police state than provide any actual security.

The Transportation Security Agency will be on high alert closely scrutinizing travelers passing through Phoenix Sky Harbor, searching for prohibited items like air horns, BBQ sauce and flasks of all shapes and sizes, while blithely ignoring concerns brought to light by a security consultant who proved in 2013 that an array of makeshift weapons could be constructed using gift shop items found beyond TSA checkpoints.

“TSA will deploy nearly 90 additional Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) and supervisors as well as four Passenger Screening Canine teams,” a DHS press release states, adding that VIPR teams (Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response) will also be monitoring other mass transit hubs around the city.

The US Customs and Border Protection and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agencies have the important task of protecting the NFL’s “intellectual property,” ostensibly “to ensure fans are getting official Super Bowl related memorabilia.”

The Secret Service, an agency which mainly works to protect national and visiting foreign leaders, will also get in on the act by scoping out your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social media.

“The U.S. Secret Service will support open-source social media monitoring for situational awareness and has been assisting with cyber security vulnerability assessments and mitigation,” the press release states.

FEMA prepared staffers and first responders by using “role players” to carry out simulated “mass casualty events” “in which ‘injured’ role players were triaged, transported and treated in the midst of a chaotic situation that was still unfolding.”

The North American Aerospace Command (NORAD), outside of the purview of the DHS, has also announced it will be patrolling Phoenix airways ahead of and during the Super Bowl, unlike during 9/11 when it was ordered to stand down.

But the scores of federal employees apparently aren’t enough. DHS, following the 1984 playbook, is again enlisting citizen snitches to be wary of their fellow football lovers.

Predictably, the bloated agency has resurrected its tired “See Something, Say Something” campaign, encouraging game patrons to look upon each other with fear, distrust and suspicion.

http://www.infowars.com/feds-to-unleash-hyper-orwellian-police-state-at-super-bowl-xlix/?AID=7236
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Something wicked this way comes….   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:52 am

Sunday Go to Meeting Bun!

Posted by lamarzulli on February 1, 2015

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Z

Sunday Go to Meeting Bun

by
L. A. Marzulli

Something wicked this way comes….

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:2 Thessalonians 2:11

Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Millions of people around the world will gather and party-down and watch the game.  Then, at half time, Katy Perry will “entertain” us.  This is the subject of thisSunday Bun.

We are living in a post-Christian world.  When I was a boy and started school, some 59 years ago, the ten commandments were still hanging in the hallways, prayer was still allowed, and millions of babies were safe in the wombs of their mothers.

Now, 60 million babies have been aborted and over 1 Billion world-wide.  There is no prayer in the schools and if someone even mentions God at graduation, they face charges and lawsuits.  The homosexual agenda is being forced down our throats and taught to our children as an acceptable life-style.  As Christians we can not accept gay marriage, or the gay lifestyle.  While we are to love those who struggle in this area, we must discern between what the Bible teaches and the any-thing-goes morality that is now part of our culture.

Our movies, televisions and radios ooze out a steady stream of occult laced themes.  Witchcraft is cool—think Harry Potter here—and ouija boards are back and kids are using them.  This is a gateway to the demonic.

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Katy-perry

Enter the world of Pop music.  When I show Katy Perry’s ET video, much of the audience is shocked by what they see.  In the video her character appears first as the classic ET alien, then shape-shifts to a human, then at the very end we see that she is actually a chimera, half human from the waist up and a fawn from the waist down.

I would posit that this is very deliberate and in fact is an echo of what we read about in Genesis 6, and also in The book of Enoch.  The angels sinned against the animal kingdom….

THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL Madonna

When Madonna and Beyonce gave their half-time shows at the super bowl, it was an occult event.  When Katy Perry sang at the Grammy’s it was a blatant occult event.

What I believe we will see this half-time show—and I hope I’m wrong—is an open worship of the Fallen Cherub, Lucifer.

For the millions of people who watch the upcoming spectacle it will seem like harmless entertainment, as they munch on chips and wash it down with their favorite beverage.  However, what is really going on, is a Luciferian initiation and unless a person deliberately rebukes it and casts it down, they are giving it permission to enter their minds and souls.

In closing todays Bun.  There is a dark agenda.  The Prince of the Power of the Air, the Prince of this world, has set his plan in motion and it is to ensure the hearts and minds of the people of the earth.  Take a good look at Madonna, who is dressed as a Babylonian priestess.  This was at the Superbowl.

So today, if you watch the game, when the half-time show begins, stay in prayer.  Pray against it and keep your eyes and ears open.  I’ll be reporting on it tomorrow on the BLOG.

The ruler of this world is alive and well,  however, Yashua/Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil and so greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world. 

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Here are some more video meanings :
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2015/01/katy-perry-has-an-alien-on-her-superbowl-dress-illuminati-freemason-symbolism-2477786.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-tCao_11xI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL   THE LINE OF SACRIFICE/SUPERBOWL/33RD PARALLEL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1