Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? Empty
PostSubject: The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:58 am

The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?Posted by lamarzulli on February 2, 20

The current political landscape is in direct correlation to supernatural events that happened, in some cases, millennia ago.

A woman rides the beast?

The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? Usp_nfl__super_bowl_xlix-new_england_patriots_vs_s_70507144

The Katy Perry Super Bowl Half-time show, began with a giant UFO, a Mother-ship, sucking everything up into it.  Here’s the link (above) if you haven’t seen the ad yet.

Was the Pepsi ad hype, good PR, a way to grab everyone’s attention?  Or was it something more?  Was it a signal to those who wait the coming of ET?  Is there a group of people who know about the reality of the ongoing UFO presence and could this be the coming great deception which will lead to the New World Order, the one world government prophesied in our Bibles?

The UFO then landed and became the stadium and then, in the center of the “ship,” we saw the Pepsi logo on the stadium floor.

Enter Katy Perry, who wore a dress “engulfed in flames,” and rode a “beast”, with glowing red eyes.  Was this a cloaked reference to Revelation?  Are we looking at the “whore of Babylon.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great
the mother of prostitutes
and of the abominations of the earth.  (Revelation 17)

At the end of the Roar song, the lion she is riding on, rears up on its hind legs while Perry roars, but what we hear is the roar of an animal, not Perry’s voice.  It is superimposed.  Is this just fun and games or does it in fact reflect the beast within?

Directly after the song a checker-board floor was revealed and Katy Perry appears in the middle of it, still in her flaming dress.  Is this illuminati symbolism?  Don’t they consider us pawns in their game?  The chess board then morphed into something else, a gateway, a portal into another dimension?  Perry is singing about magic, and if one chooses to dabble in magic they are playing with fire.  If look you closely the chess board becomes the illuminati’s all-seeing eye.

Perry is then joined by Lenny Kravitz and they sing I kissed a Girl.  Perry kneels in front of Kravitz and at one point does a very explicit sex act.

She sings, It felt so wrong, it felt so right.  Think about this lyric and how it is poisoning the minds of young women everywhere as it promotes lesbianism.

She then performs two more songs which I believe are designed to relax the audience and have them drop their guard, before being joined by Missy Elliot whose lyrics are very sexually explicit and I am not going to print them here.

For the finale she becomes a bright and shinning star, as she floats above the stadium floor singing Firework. 

I am reminded that: Satan can come as an angel of light… Is there a connection here?

In closing todays post.  Perry’s performance wasn’t perhaps as dark as Madonna’s or Beyoncé’s but it still had references to the Illuminati’s all-seeing eye, lesbianism, the woman who rides the beast, explicit sex acts, the revealing of the extraterrestrial presence, and lyrics that you wouldn’t say out loud to your son or daughter.  The question is this, was the halftime show entertainment or something else…. you decide.15
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 am

Good analysis.  And how many years have we all referred to this fatal game of satan's as a chess match with God.

IF (big if) the Patriots ball controversy was a taunt, it failed.  I think it could have been, because I think most of what we see going on nationally is to provoke citizens to violence so that martial law can be fully established.  

The last play of the game, and a Seahawks likely win, hinged on them running the ball with Marshawn Lynch, nicknamed "Beast Mode".  Inexplicably, they elected to pass instead, resulting in an interception and win for the Patriots.  The obvious error of that playcall is just astounding.   But I like the results.  The unknown newbie Patriot who
made the interception said he had a vision that he would make a big, important play.
Good for him.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Though K.Perry's metalic ride was supposed to be a tiger according to the words of the song, and the tiger in the original video, ABC morning show was calling it a lion.  
I thought 'lion' as well when I first saw it, which hit me as exceptionally offensive.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Satan is a lion waiting to devour

Last edited by moko on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:33 pm

But the Lion of Judah is stronger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SuperBowl Halftime/ARMEGGEDON/DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 pm

SuperBowl Halftime/ARMEGGEDON/DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL

Published on Feb 2, 2015

The Queen of Heaven Raises the Lion.The Illuminati's War between the Muslims and Zionist... World War 3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SUPERBOWL 2015 HALFTIME 2/WW3   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:00 pm

SUPERBOWL 2015 HALFTIME 2/WW3

Published on Feb 2, 2015

ILLUMINATI CODE DECIPHERED.
http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SUBLIMINAL SUPER BOWL ILLUMINATI SECRETS REVEALED   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:17 am

SUBLIMINAL SUPER BOWL ILLUMINATI SECRETS REVEALED

Pop singer has admitted to selling soul to Satan

The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? Perry-half
Image Credits: NBC
by INFOWARS.COM | FEBRUARY 2, 2015

As expected, Super Bowl XLIX’s half-time performance had its share of Illuminati symbolism.
Ever since Janet Jackson’s 2004 “Nipple-gate” show, where boy band all-star Justin Timberlake tore Jackson’s dress, exposing a bare nipple festooned with a sun emblem on national television, the half time show has become a tool to broadcast powerful occult symbols into millions of unsuspecting football fans’ homes.
It’s widely theorized ancient symbols and archetypes affect the human psyche on a subconscious, metaphysical level, effectively inducing certain thought patterns.
Needless to say, pop star Katy Perry’s show this year didn’t let those reading between the lines down.
The 12-minute performance, sponsored by PepsiCo, began with Perry outfitted in a flame pattern dress, possibly representative of her right-hand role to the ruler of the underworld.
The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? Perry-outfit
This would be a ludicrous assumption, except for the fact that Perry herself has admitted in an interview that she “sold [her] soul to the devil.”
“When I was 15, because I grew up in a household where all I ever did was listen to gospel music…. I swear I wanted to be, like, the Amy Grant of music, but it didn’t work out, and so I sold my soul to the devil,” the singer confessed.
Other celebrities, such as Nicole Scherzinger of the now-defunct Pussy Cat Dolls, have gone on record claiming you “have to sell your soul to the devil” to be successful in the entertainment industry.

“This is such a tough industry, you know. To make it, you really have to sell your soul to the devil,” Scherzinger said in an interview with The Independent last year.
When asked whether she’d done that, she responded, “No, I haven’t. That’s probably why I haven’t quite reached the top of my mountain. I mean, where’s my Tony Award, my Grammy, my Oscar? Why don’t I have any of those things yet?”
Elsewhere on the web, comparisons are being drawn between Perry’s lion-riding opener and the ancient Egyptian goddess ISIS:
The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? 10955725_519391611535546_5682779793974536029_o
Undoubtedly the most obvious occult symbol broadcast yesterday was that of the checkerboard floor pattern, projection mapped onto the stage at one point during Perry’s performance.
The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? Checkerboard-pattern
The mosaic design is closely linked to the Freemason secret society, a fraternity known for conducting strange initiation rites derived from British and French traditions ostensibly meant to create “better men.”
The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? Masonfloor
“The mosaic pavement is an old symbol of the Order,” explains Albert Mackey in his Encyclopedia of Freemasonry. “It is met with in the earliest Rituals of the eighteenth century. It is classed among the ornaments of the Lodge in combination with the indented tassel and the blazing star. Its parti-colored stones of black and white have been readily and appropriately interpreted as symbols of the evil and good of human life.”
For centuries, Freemasons have entrenched themselves in politics, the judicial system, pop culture and other positions of influence, but their secretive nature always bore speculation.
In 2004, an accident at a Freemason lodge in New York shed light on what the rituals entail.
The New York Times covered the story:
Quote :
The climax of Monday night’s ceremony was to be a simple prank. A new member of the Fellow Craft Club, a select group within the lodge, would sit in a chair while an older member stood 20 feet away and fired a handgun loaded with blanks.
That ritual went terribly wrong inside Southside Masonic Lodge No. 493, in a basement littered with rat traps, tin cans, a 9-foot-tall guillotine, and a setup designed to mimic walking a plank.
The shooter, a 76-year-old Mason, Albert Eid, was carrying two guns, a .22-caliber handgun with blanks in his left pocket, and a .32-caliber gun with live rounds in his right pocket.
He reached into his right pants pocket, pulled out the wrong gun and shot William James, a 47-year-old fellow Mason, in the face, killing him, the authorities said.
But masons have also played a critical role in the development of our nation. George Washington, for example, is likely the most iconic member of the craft, and other influential men like Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, AKA Samuel Clemens, and Charles A. Lindbergh are also said to have been members.
Prior to the Super Bowl, Perry had made a name for herself performing other occult rituals.

Last year, even the corporate media had to question whether Perry, who some have dubbed an “illuminati priestess,” had performed ritualistic witchcraft before millions at the Grammy Awards.

Watch the performance here.
On top of that, Perry has actually admitted that she would like to join the illuminati.
“Listen,” she said in an interview with Rolling Stone, “if the Illuminati exist, I would like to be invited! I see all that shit, and I’m like, ‘Come on, let me in! I want to be in the club!’ I have no idea what it is. It sounds crazy.
“Weird people on the Internet that have nothing to do find, like, strange triangles in your hand motions,” she continues. “I guess you’ve kind of made it when they think you’re in the Illuminati. But listen, I believe in aliens, so if people want to believe in Illuminati, great.”
Last year’s show featuring Bruno Mars wasn’t as blatant, despite the vocalist appearing in a Cleveland Showepisode about the Illuminati music industry, but other half time spectacles definitely haven’t held back.
The 2012 performance, for example, featured Madonna sitting on the throne of baphomet, and making baphomet-like hand gestures. Nothing sinister about that.

Then there was Beyonce’s 2013 show, in which she made it a point to prominently display the all-seeing eye hand symbol for all to see.
Whatever the motivation for blasting occult satanic symbols in our faces, it’s important to recognize them, decipher them and decode them in order to defuse their subconscious programming efforts.

http://www.infowars.com/subliminal-super-bowl-illuminati-secrets-revealed/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?   The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Half Time Show – A Woman Rides the Beast?
Page 1 of 1