Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left Empty
PostSubject: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:25 pm

I brought this one up a few years ago also??
Here it has passed?
Discern!!
Guilotene

HORRIFYING Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left
Sunday, February 1, 2015 23:32

The Noahide Laws come from the Jewish Talmud and call specifically for the beheading of Gentiles.  No joke.  These laws are now part and parcel of the American Legal System, sitting on the books, waiting to be used.
There is much talk of ISIS being funded by Israel and other Zionists and if this is true, it explains the persecution of Christians by these alleged “Muslims”.  The Talmud calls for the killing of even “the best of the Gentiles” and many more disgusting and frightening verses, you might want to research the Talmud, the Zohar and things in this world might make more sense to you.  They are obsessed with beheading the Goyim, that’s us!
The Noahide Laws were quietly passed in Congress.  Congressman Tom Sawyer- Ohio, Congressman Tom Ridge- Pennsylvania (Governor during 911 and Virginia Tech shooting lead investigator), Jewish lobbyist and minority leader Bob Michaels and Congressman Benjamin Gillman-New York.  These four stayed behind at the end of the day and though there are about 460 people in the House of Representatives, with only four present they called it a unanimous decision.  I suggest everyone call their representatives immediately.
Have a listen to this short excerpt from Deanna Spingola’s radio show as she interviews Dr. Lorraine Day.  Please share this information, time is short and we all have many of these guys in positions of great power in our countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=h0zubkb0bCg
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:26 pm

This tired old thing making the rounds again? Seems it gets passed every few years. Below is one from 1991 - discern! I got hoodwinked into this sometime back then. Nothing came of it then, nor any time after during one of many flaps, and I doubt anything will come from this most current flap either.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/theocracy.htm

Quote :
Providing evidence of a possible One World Religion, on March 26, 1991, U.S. President George Bush signed Public Law 102-14, a congressional resolution on the Seven Noahide Laws (H.J. Resolution 104, Public Law 102-14). Prior to that event, as Val Valerian says, "The bill was passed in the House by a voice vote on March 5, 1991 and was passed by the Senate on March 7, 1991." The Proclamation was as follows:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 6:47 pm

http://www.chabad-mafia.com/
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:28 am

most all of the political idiots in power are under the god of this world, most not all...and we are surprised ?
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:31 pm

researcher wrote:
This tired old thing making the rounds again? Seems it gets passed every few years. Below is one from 1991 - discern! I got hoodwinked into this sometime back then. Nothing came of it then, nor any time after during one of many flaps, and I doubt anything will come from this most current flap either.

Thank you for bringing some sense into this. It is typical anti-Semitic propaganda. When a one-world religion finally surfaces, it will not be Jewish; it's becoming more clear every day that it will be pagan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Ok!
Thanks for the posts clarifying this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left   HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HORRIFYING!!, Noahide Law Passes SECRETLY in Congress By Only Four People After All Others Had Left
Page 1 of 1