Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake   The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:49 am

The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake) 

Published on Feb 4, 2015

Dr. Michael Lake returns this week with a brand new 30-minute interview with Tom Horn. Things get even more interesting in this interview with Dr. Lake and Tom introducing the first Genetics Revolution--one started in the ancient plains of Shinar!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake   The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:52 pm

My copy arrived from Survivor Mall yesterday along with all the freebee's. I can't wait to dig in to 'em.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake   The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:55 pm

Wonderful - exceptional!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake   The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:53 pm

AS Tom said...."We'll have to have a 3rd one!" Should be good. Amen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake   The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shinar Directive -- PART 2 (With Tom Horn and Dr. Micheal Lake
Page 1 of 1