Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fly in the sky~ash, that is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

fly in the sky~ash, that is Empty
PostSubject: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:10 am

What it is...where it comes from:

related videos here:  http://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/chemtrail-source-material-finally.html#more 

The disbursement program con:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:53 pm

Great find!

So, they're spraying our skies with coal ash and at the same time mandating that we reduce (practically eliminate) the particulate matter from wood-burning appliances.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that just a little bit hypocritical?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 2:58 pm

It's just stupid enough to be true!  facepalm No tax money in ash or firewood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 4:53 pm

bs , has been well documented as having aluminum and other materials including barium that cools the atmosphere and also messes up your immune system.

The Swedish or Swiss I forget which... have the best documentation yet of all the ingredients, research!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Uh oh, you didn't listen to the videos.   Cool   This ash is loaded with aluminum, barium, etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:06 pm

http://www.thelocal.se/20140417/swedish-mp-ordered-chem-trail-probe

http://www.bariumblues.com/

http://www.naturalnews.com/041094_geoengineering_chemtrails_ozone_layer.html

Damaging the ozone and bad for you when they fire up those microwave towers to change frequency of your cells...
proven, you are inhaling aluminum particles which will be changing the electrical impulses in your body as well as conducting frequency changes on a cellular level!
The ozone is being damage by blocking light or ... ultra violet light.... the ozone needs 3 things to be healthy, ultraviolet light, electromagnetic field and oxygen!

Aluminum is a problem for asthma, helps cause alzheimer's and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:07 pm

ok no I didn't,

so now we see coal ash while states outlaw wood burning stoves.

Time to start class action law suit against all!!!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:46 pm

I would advise all of you get EDTA chelation on a regular basis to pull out these metals and be less impacted by EMF frequencies .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fly in the sky~ash, that is   fly in the sky~ash, that is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fly in the sky~ash, that is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: