Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System Empty
PostSubject: The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System   The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in a long time but I've been busy. For the last year or so I've been writing blogs for John McTernan - until Christmas I wrote his health blog God's Health System . There's a section on pets in almost every post I wrote, and a couple posts solely on pets - one on contaminated pet food and another on dogs in hot cars. There's also a post which I wrote most of (all but the section on broken hearts) on antidepressants and the lies they're feeding the public about them - Prozac, for instance, is made from fluoride. That certainly will change your mood, and a whole lot more.

I also write his blogs, The 666 Surveillance System  and Image of the Beast: Fulfilling Transhumanism  Just look for posts under "Internet Pilgrim."

They tie together all of the technological advances into a clear picture of where we’re heading, one step at a time. Recent ‘Image’ posts include: “Redesigning All Creation: The Genetic Modification of Entire Species Has Begun” and “Have Our Scientific Elite Begun Playing God?” Recent ‘666’ posts include “Are We Really In the Matrix? New Research Backs the Theory We Live In a Hologram” and “Binaural Beats: The Machine Music of the 666 Beast System” I hope you'll subscribe to both so that you don’t miss a single post – roughly one each week. And please, feel free to leave comments - feedback is a great thing.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System   The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Well I'm glad to see you are back, Internet Pilgrim. Hope you'll swing by and say "howdy" more often. You recent postings are pretty dang interesting.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System   The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Thank you, researcher. Both for the welcome back and for the comment about the posts. They're sure interesting to research & write. I hope you'll subscribe and let me know what you think on specific issues - or if you have any ideas for things you'd like to see covered in future posts. I will stop back here more often; already today I've found some things that might be useful. I'd forgotten how much good, cutting-edge info the members here post but this is one of the best places to look for information & ideas. UP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System   The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Image of the Beast & The 666 Surveillance System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: