Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? Empty
PostSubject: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 pm

DO NOT EAT!!!

http://www.rense.com/general96/snowwhatisit.html

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? Newlog_o

[size=32]This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It?[/size]

2-10-15

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? VgySugi
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? Rgrbgrb
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? AOSMHyh
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 5018236207171_n
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 50657594138_o
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 8871775432_n
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 5148385514_o
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 26107299_n
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 9544155_n
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 7370_o
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 3ZKtOzY
This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 3ZKtOzY_1
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:13 pm

I don’t know if any of you have seen these videos from last year about the fake snow but there have been a number of "debunking" videos claiming that it is the butane from the lighters causing it to turn black. I tried it for myself with the snow we had here, and I used common fireplace matches, because they're longer than ordinary matches & will burn longer, and mine turned black too. It also smelled disgusting, That debunks the "debunkers" in my opinion, unless they want to claim that the wooden matches are causing it to turn black. Mine produced no water either, that is, there was no melt despite holding it over a flame for some time. These videos are by someone who had it analyzed & talked with with knowledgeable sources. Check them for scientific analysis of what's in this "snow" they're dumping on us - things like depleted uranium, H1N1 virus and cyborg organisms.

I'm disgusted by all of this. Obviously it is dangerous for us, but apart from the health risk, I resent them ruining the only good part of winter for us: playing in it. I loved taking my dog out for Frisbee, and he just delighted in rolling in the snow and burying toys in it. No longer. He is now consigned to the house for the winter, a cruel thing to do to a young golden retriever. Not only are they trying to do away with us, they're also killing our small pleasures in life.

Watch or skim through this one first, then watch the one underneath:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Internet Pilgrim, I have caught this so-called Rev. Michele Hopkins in soooo many lies and deceptions that it isn't even funny. I've debunked her time and again on this forum with nothing but a few simple web searches. Tread carefully with anything she says!

Now, on to your snow experiment. I still say that the black is from soot (carbon) produced by the burning of butane, propane, and/or wooden matches. What I NEVER see is anyone using just infrared heat such as with an immersion heater where there are no particulates or volatiles to produce soot. Also because snow is filled with much air between the ice particles with a high temperature flame the ice can SUBLIMATE - meaning turn directly from a solid to a gas without liquifying. Maybe that is why nobody ever sees any water dripping off of the snow.

Since you live in an area that gets snow how about doing the same experiment side-by-side with both a live flame AND an immersion heater from the same snow sample. The heaters are super cheap and you can use 'em to heat your "coffee gone cold" right in the cup to boot so you won't be wasting your money. Amazon has 'em, so does Bed Bath & Beyond, and maybe a dollar store near you might have them as well.

Report your findings back please.

http://www.amazon.com/Lewis-N-Clark-Immersion-Heater/dp/B004OCBF2M

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/portable-immersion-heater/1011091717?mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_outdoorutility_&adpos=1o2&creative=39230289469&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CJmElafM2sMCFRFafgodAKMAow

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 2643d1345379897-immersion-heater-lasts-immersion-heater-jpg
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 pm

I'll accept what you say about Hopkins because I know you (at least know what you stand for from this forum) and I know nothing about her veracity. Unfortunately, I haven't even had a hot water heater since mine exploded last June because while I'm getting paid for writing, it isn't enough to buy anything extra. Maybe if the ministry expands eventually that will change, but for now, buying something I don't have to have just for experimentation is out of the question.

But I've burned this stuff they call snow & it doesn't act like normal snow - it doesn't melt off the shoes when you come in or anything else you'd expect. It's not real, at least last year's wasn't. When holding a match under an ice cube, it melts - it doesn't stink & turn black instead. I'm used to snow and usually there are puddles all over the floor when you come in & take off your shoes - not with this stuff. And this year we have mountains of it (I'm in the Lake Erie snowbelt). It is so hard that I can't walk across my yard without slipping and falling any number of times - I can't even break through it when pounding on it with a broom handle,
except in a few spots. That isn't normal either. I've never seen anything like it.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:42 pm

Just thought about the immersion heater thing. No need for it. A regular cooking pan over a low flame would do the trick nicely or even just letting the snow slowly melt in a regular drinking glass at room temperature would work too. See if water is produced.

BTW, I'm not calling your experiences into question. Just curious about results obtained differently and you have snow wherever you are and I being in San Diego don't have snow. It's in the low 80's here today.

Last edited by researcher on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:51 pm

If I can chip some loose I'll try sitting it on the counter & let you know what happens. I haven't tried burning any of this years deluge so I don't know if it's made of the same stuff as whatever they made it from last year, though whatever it is, it isn't normal either. You try something too, okay?  Get an ice cube and hold a match under it (not directly on it but under it a little way) and see if it turns black & stinks or if it melts.

You must not live in a snow area or you'd know how unlike regular snow this stuff is. My poor dog can't even run across it because he falls. But the pictures above from Rense should say something also... snow isn't supposed to look like this.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Ice cube melts. But then again the ice cube isn't riddled with air and is much denser than snow and the heat can't cause it to sublimate before it turns to water. Drippy watery mess.

And yeah, those Rense photos do look strange. BTW, before I moved to San Diego (1972 & 20 years old) I lived in areas that got plenty of snow and ice. I don't recall seeing many things like those photo's show but I've seen some mighty strange stuff. I would be curious to see if this was a local thing or if people in further places are reporting the same thing. Rense gives no location. I notice in the photo's that many are also showing some water from melt (look at the slide pictures for best view of that) and some of the rooftop photos show other items with no snow slides on anything else. The car hood could have been warmer (warm engine in there) than the glass windshield when it snowed on the car and where ice is still firmly in place on a much steeper slope. I'm pretty analytical with a scientific mind set and I see things like this from a physical science point of view.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:02 pm

The snow here now is the consistency of ice cubes - literally.  I can't even punch through a top crust layer. I've poured that safe-paw snow melt on it & it hasn't done anything except under the car where there was just a thin layer. It's like a skating rink all across my yard, and last night trying to get out, my car got stuck & just spun on the ice. The dog is going frantic bringing me his ball repeatedly through the day, but I can't take him out on that stuff. Standing on the patio with a 15 foot line on him so he can go, he slips & slides all over the place to try & reach his bush. Before it got so hard, it was up to my knees & where the plow has pushed it into mounds it's a tall as I am. But you need ice crampons to walk on it.

It's grossly unfair telling me that it's 80 degrees there - that's just plain cruel!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm a bad BAD boy . . .

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 8010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:21 pm

The Blue Snow turned up in Russia!
Was on RT.

I had it a number of years ago and you could tell it was some cocktail of barium and something else that made it extremely cold!!

During that snow we had no power for a week, lots of trees lost large limbs due to 18 degree temp.

dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 pm

spring2 wrote:
DO NOT EAT!!!

chuckle

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
The snow here now is the consistency of ice cubes - literally.  I can't even punch through a top crust layer. I've poured that safe-paw snow melt on it & it hasn't done anything except under the car where there was just a thin layer. It's like a skating rink all across my yard, and last night trying to get out, my car got stuck & just spun on the ice. The dog is going frantic bringing me his ball repeatedly through the day, but I can't take him out on that stuff. Standing on the patio with a 15 foot line on him so he can go, he slips & slides all over the place to try & reach his bush. Before it got so hard, it was up to my knees & where the plow has pushed it into mounds it's a tall as I am. But you need ice crampons to walk on it.

It's grossly unfair telling me that it's 80 degrees there - that's just plain cruel!

It’s the same where i’m at too. The snow’s frozen solid so you can practically walk on top of it. It’s very slippery too. Salt isn't melting the ice because it’s too cold. Under 15-20F degrees it starts slowing down and at 10F it’s useless. Our high today is 1F.

That makes driving a little risky. They plow and salt the roads but it can still be treacherous because of the black ice. Everything seems fine until you need to brake. We’ve had pile-ups of well over a hundred cars and semi-trucks at a time.

Remember that verse in the bible that says, pray you don't have to flee in the winter? It’s been taking on a whole new meaning lately. i'm praying also for the folks on the east coast with the massive amounts of snow. i hope all is well with you and that YHWH sees you through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:12 pm

Yes!
Pray these things do not come to pass during winter.
Something close to that?

That is why I stress the cold weather rain proof hunters cameo (which for the most part is sold out until new stock in June starts arriving).

Want to thank you for the video's.

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:05 pm

About the blue snow in Russia. I don't understand how  the food color leak could turn the snow blue. Even if the powder was in the ventilation system. How much powder would a whole  town need to turn it's snow blue? I don't buy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Leak?
Leak?
No, don't believe!!
I have pushed the snow with my ATV and Snow Blade and piled between my driveway and neighbors next to telephone pole.
All the pockets created had the Aqua Blue color the next day and were very cold.
Food Coloring story is total bs!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm

http://www.scienceiq.com/Facts/BlueColorSnowIce.cfm

Science wrote:

What Causes The Blue Color That Sometimes Appears In Snow And Ice?

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? A001007_pre

Generally, snow and ice present us with a uniformly white face. This is because most all of the visible light striking the snow or ice surface is reflected back without any particular preference for a single color within the visible spectrum. The situation is different for that portion of the light which is not reflected but penetrates or is transmitted into the snow. As this light travels into the snow or ice, the ice grains scatter a large amount of light. If the light is to travel over any distance it must survive many such scattering events, that is it must keep scattering and not be absorbed.
The observer sees the light coming back from the near surface layers (mm to cm) after it has been scattered or bounced off other snow grains only a few times and it still appears white. However, the absorption is preferential. More red light is absorbed compared to blue. Not much more, but enough that over a considerable distance, say a meter or more, photons emerging from the snow layer tend to be made up of more blue light than red light. Typical examples are poking a hole in the snow and looking down into the hole to see blue light or the blue color associated with the depths of crevasses in glaciers. In each case the blue light is the product of a relatively long travel path through the snow or ice. So the spectral selection is related to absorption, and not reflection as is sometimes thought.
In simplest of terms, think of the ice or snow layer as a filter. If it is only a centimeter thick, all the light makes it through, but if it is a meter thick, mostly blue light makes it through.

Fact Credit:
National Snow and Ice Data Center NSIDC
The National Snow and Ice Data Center

In other words, "it's just all over natural and darn purdy too!"

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? 652-800
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 pm

SHADOWS ???  THATS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT???

DON'T DEGRADE WHAT I SAID ABOVE WITH YOUR POSTING OF SHADOWS AS BLUE!!
THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID OR TALKED ABOUT, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT LOW SUN ANGLE CAUSES THE SHADOWS ON SNOW TO LOOK BLUEISH!

RE-READ ABOVE. I SAID POCKETS,  THAT WHICH ARE INSIDE, NOT ON THE SURFACE CAUSED FROM LIGHT AND SHADOW .. GET IT????
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 pm

Coloring dyes are not total BS. Still perfectly expainable. Pictures at DM link too. And, pockets (or holes) in snow exhibit the same bluish colors as snow in shadow. Plenty of photos on the net to back me up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/world/europe/multicolored-snow-in-russia-no-worries-officials-say.html?_r=0

Quote :
As it turned out, Viteks, a nearby food products manufacturer, had an innocuous explanation: powdered dye intended to color Easter eggs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2952030/Russian-city-wakes-covered-BLUE-snow.html

Y'all can get this powdered dye (pigment) at any good craft store. I have some I color the liquid  fluid in oil lamps with. Just one tiny almost microscopic dot on the end of a toothpick is enough to dye an entire gallon of liquid.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pearl-Ex-Powdered-Pigments-12-Color-Set-Series-3/10310570

This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? K2-_abcc9dca-d217-4bc8-9c2c-e904e5811be1.v2

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Aqua Blue as in ICE CAVE color.

Peep's I'm not talking about blue color in depressions around trees, folded over snow creating a super cold inside that turns an Aqua Blue Green because of cold not light or shade!

That should be most clear explanation yet eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?   This Is The New 'Snow' -  What IS It? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is The New 'Snow' - What IS It?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: