Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Empty
PostSubject: PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People   PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Let he who hath a purse buy a sword
Let he who hath not a purse sell his garment to buy a sword

Protect the weak and elderly
Protect Gods Word.

I am not luke warm, I am HOT. I know where I stand!

http://www.prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1081:pz-special-report-the-reprobate-the-hater-of-god-and-his-people&catid=41:top-headlines

PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Ray-gano-med
PZ NOTE - This is a Special issue of the PZ Insider Report. This is a very tough but needed issue. In this issue I will be challenging a lot of what people believe and going against the typical "God is love" grain that so much of the church accepts today.
IF you do not want to hear the cold hard truth and be challenged, do not read this issue.
Also, if you are some panty waste sort of man who drinks milk out of the bowl and meows, don't bother telling me how wrong I am because we are called to "turn the other cheek." I address that in this issue; please take the time to read it. If you do not agree, then please keep your effeminized opinion to yourself.
Like it or not, It is time to stand up, man up and wake up that there are people in this world who are true haters of God and despise us with an extreme bias.  
They see us as worthless breathers of air and the less of us the better. 
There is a Russian proverb that says " When it happens you will know that it is true, by then it will be to late."
Luke 11:21  When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
Psalms 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
True warriors fight not because they hate what is in front of them. They fight because they love what is behind them.
I pray for all of us, and ask that God continue to keep us and protect us, that His continued favor is upon us always.
This was a very hard issue personally to discuss but greatly needed in the days and times with which we live.
In His Service,
Ray Gano
Prophezine

The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People

In last week’s article I talked about Saved, CINO and the Reprobate.
I also stated that the reprobate is an enemy of God.
It means we need to know how to deal with these sort of people because they utterly hate God and because of that, utterly hate you and I.
In this issue I am sharing two articles that I wrote in the past talking about dealing with personal enemies and enemies of God.
Folks, we need to wake up and smell the coffee. There are people out there that no matter what, they hate us.
Let me explain it this way…  There is a person who you know old acquaintance, co-worker, etc. They were, cold, calculating, conniving, vicious, ruthless, destructive and treacherous. All of us have run into this sort of person before.
They hate you primarily because you believe in God. Oh, that that spiel about tolerance, it does not apply to you and me.
NOW, there are people out there that tell you that nobody is all bad, there is some good in everyone, and you just need to “see the good.” If you have looked and still can’t see the good, then you just haven’t tried hard enough. All of us have met this sort of “rainbows and unicorns” sort of person too.
HEY NEWS FLASH if you have to look that hard to “find the good” in someone, HEY…IT ISN’T THERE! 
Anyone who would tell you that is very naïve, in deep denial, and just does not want to rock the boat.
I know that what I am saying is hard and even if there was some tiny good point you could come up with, IT ISN’T RELEVANT. 
There are people out there that are malicious, heartless and abusive haters of God and anything to do with God and we have to face this cold hard fact.
Believe it or not, the Bible does not support the theory that there is “some good” in everyone.
Although the “liberal rationalists” choose not to see it, the truth is that there ARE people who truly have NO good in them! 
They are BAD people, through and through.
They HATE God and they have clearly made their choice. These people are in utter rebellion to the point that they are at war with God and they gladly serve Satan. Christ himself calls these people children of the devil.  
They are bad to the bone, and anyone who says otherwise is delusional. 
These wicked people hold down jobs, buy houses, marry and have children, just like normal people.  Their issue is that they are the reprobate and they are either openly or secretly at war with God and anything associated with God. That means you and me, and you claim the title of born again Christian.
Paul, in the book of Galatians teaches us how to recognize the acts of a sinful nature and he tells us very clearly that those who live by their sinful nature shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
When we need to understand is that the reprobate is the Biblical equivalent of "sociopath".
What is a sociopath? It is a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
A reprobate (hater of God) is marked by a number of characteristics which are ingrained in his/her nature which may not be obvious at first, but we need to be aware and looking out for these sort of people. 
Reprobates are usually: 

• Conniving
  • Selfish
  • Disdainful
  • Impatient
  • Angry
  • Underhanded
  • Sly
  • Shrewd
  • Deceitful
  • Cruel
  • Untrustworthy
  • Spiteful
  • Disloyal
  • Treacherous
  • Confrontational
  • Greedy
  • Willful
  • Self-Indulgent
  • Prideful
  • Arrogant
  • Unremorseful
  • Scornful
  • Sneaky
  • Manipulative
  • Belligerent
  • Calculating
  • Scheming
  • Devious
  • Cunning
  • Callous
  • Brutal
  • Cold-blooded
  • Sadistic
  • Vicious

Not all reprobates will have every trait, but they will manifest enough to send up red flags.
The Scriptures warn us to have nothing to do with such people. 
2 Timothy 3:2-5 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
The reprobate will twist your words, play mind games, revel in confusion, cause chaos, dissension, and disharmony.  
Acts 13:10 and said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
These people are children of the devil just as we are children of God and they love and serve their master as much as we love and serve ours.
So why this focus?
ISIS Beheads 21 Egyptian Christians Killed in Libya
PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Coptics-behead-1a
PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Jihadi-john
Jihadi John – Reprobate and Hater of God & His people
PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Coptics-behead-3
21 Coptic Christians dying for the faith
PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Coptics-behead-1
These reprobate view us as the enemy
PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Coptics-behead-5
PZ SPECIAL REPORT - The Reprobate – The Hater of God and His People Isis-killing-copts-censored
These people are reprobates and there are many more people out there just like them who HATE God, HATE Jesus Christ and HATE us who follow Christ.
In their own beliefs, they see us as the pagan and the infidel. We are called to either forsake our Lord and denounce Him or be put to death by beheading.
There is no talking it over, no appeasing; no “can’t we just get along.”
There are many people all over the world that hold their views of hatred towards God and those of us who follow Him.
They may not be part of the Muslim faith, but they see us as evil and that the world would be a much better place if we were not here.
They are haters of God as well but just not acting on that hatred… yet.
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
Folks, people need to wake up and smell the coffee. Those perilous times, well they are here. This is why I sending out this Special PZ Insider Report.
A day might come where you or me may need to respond.
We need to get it in our mind that there are people right now that want to kill us in a brutal manner.
FOLKS… they are using butcher knives to behead, not those fancy guillotines that so many people talk about on the conspiracy pages.
Beheading for Christ are taking place right now and every 11 minutes another Christian dies for the faith.
We need to pull our heads out of the sand and realize that this brutality is something that we ourselves may have to deal with.
Please take this seriously and please take the time to REALLY read the following articles.
The wolves are surrounding us and we can either be sheeple and die or we can become the sheepdog and defend.
Me, I am the sheepdog and I will protect the innocent. That is what true men of God are called to do.. to lay down their lives to protect the innocent. IF I am called to defend, I will do it with all my heart, soul and very life if need be.
These are very hard words I know.
But we cannot turn a blind eye to this any longer. Christian brothers and sisters are dying for Christ right now as I write this.
We need to be aware and we need to be ready to defend and fight.
There are people who HATE God and Hate His People and they are coming.
What are you going to do?
Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Exodus 15:2-3 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.
3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
Psalms 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
By Ray Gano
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: