Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth Empty
PostSubject: Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth   Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive Another 1,000 Years ‘Without Escaping’ Earth

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/04/10/hawking-humans-will-not-survive-another-1000-years-without-escaping-earth/

I saw the title of this article and immediately thought of Luke 21:36

Quote :
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Lord, come quickly! rapture
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth   Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Hawkins doesn't realize how right he is. Just read Zephaniah. It's only 3 chapters and it deals exclusively with the day of the Lord. If Yeshua doesn't lift us off this planet before He torches it folks like Mr. Hawkins will be toast. Literally!
Back to top Go down

Hawking: Humans Will Not Survive ... ‘Without Escaping’ Earth
Page 1 of 1