Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status Empty
PostSubject: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 am

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status
Posted on April 11, 2013 by The Extinction Protocol

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status Ballisticmissile

April 11, 2013 – NORTH KOREA - North Korea has raised at least one missile into its upright firing position, feeding concerns that a launch is imminent, a U.S. official told CNN Thursday. This comes as the world continued to keep watch for a possible missile launch by the secretive government, and a day before U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is expected to arrive in the region. In the latest daily tough talk from the North, a government agency is quoted by the state-run media as saying that “war can break out any moment.” The South Koreans — who’ve heard the cross-border bombast before — are taking the swagger in stride. Washington regards much of the North’s saber rattling as bluster. At the same time, both countries and their allies aren’t taking any chances as the daily clamor of threats from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s government shows no sign of letting up. North Korea’s “actions and their words have not helped defuse a combustible situation,” U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said, and the United States “is fully prepared to deal with any contingency.” After the raising of the missile Wednesday, it was not clear to U.S. officials why the North Korean government did not proceed with the firing. The U.S. official cautioned that the raising of the missile could have been just a trial run to ensure the equipment works or an effort to “mess” with the United States and the allies that are watching for a launch at any time. The official declined to specify what type of intelligence led the United States to conclude the medium-range missile — a Musudan — was in a firing position. The Musudan is an untested weapon that South Korea says has a range as far as 3,500 kilometers (2,175 miles). It could reach as far as Guam, a Western Pacific territory that is home to U.S. naval and air bases, and where the United States recently said it was placing missile defense systems. The United States and South Korean militaries have been monitoring the movements of mobile ballistic missiles on the east coast of North Korea. Japan has deployed defense systems, as it has done before North Korean launches in the past, in case any test-fired missile flies near its territory. The mood in South Korea? ‘Very ordinary’ Life is generally continuing as normal in the region, despite the North’s barrage of recent threats, which have included warnings to foreigners on the peninsula about their safety in the event of conflict, South Koreans, who have experienced decades of North Korean rage and posturing — and occasional localized attacks — have gone about their daily business without alarm. “South Korea has been living under such threats from the past, and we are always prepared for it,” South Korean Unification Minister Ryoo Kihl-jae told CNN Wednesday. He called the current climate “a very ordinary situation.” -CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/11/world/asia/koreas-tensions/index.html
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status Empty
PostSubject: Re: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Fight in heels??? lol!

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status O-NORTH-KOREA-HIGH-HEELS-570

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/11/north-korea-female-soldiers_n_3061554.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:25 pm

@wil
They remind me of the platform shoes that were popular in the 70's. Shades of Saturday Night Fever. alien

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
You're stayin alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and ev'rybody shakin'
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, Stayin' Alive.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Oh man! Now I gotta listen me some Bee Gees and get my disco on - just like the old days! Stayin Alive!

Them poor gals fightin in those high heels! I tell ya one thing - I wouldn't make em mad cause if their feet feel like mine do in high heels, I just might go ballistic! You think guys with guns are dangerous? Try women with sore feet...Smile

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:19 am

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/north-korea-states-nuclear-war-is-unavoidable-as-it-declares-first-target-will-be-japan/

but wait... there's more!

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:53 pm

r3m0 wrote:
http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/north-korea-states-nuclear-war-is-unavoidable-as-it-declares-first-target-will-be-japan/

but wait... there's more!

The "more" is their intended target of Fukishima.
Supposedly/Allegedly the little Un has already taken payment of 2 - 3 billion cash "aid" in Euro/Swiss Francs/USD blended to hold off the proverbial dogs in his military. Sorry, no link but if one should appear I'll gladly post it. It IS well known that he and his aunt have is dad's taste for western luxury goods so it passed the "smell" test when I heard the "rumor".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DEFCON 3   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 am

US raises nuclear alert to DEFCON 3. China mobilizes, masses troops on North Korean border

WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status DEFCON_Thursday_April_11th_2013alert

US nuclear alert DEFCON 3
Friday, April 12, the US raised its nuclear alert status to DEFCON 3, Condition Yellow (out of 5 levels), stating “There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however the situation is considered fluid and can change rapidly.” Many believe that North Korea will launch their test missile on or about April 15. Japan has instructed its armed forces to shoot down any North Korean missile that heads toward its territory.

Contrary to comments from the White House Thursday, the Pentagon reported that “North Korea probably has nuclear weapons that can be mounted on ballistic missiles.” This is a very significant admission by the United States and a dangerous change to the Korean situation.

China has mobilized its military and is massing near the border with North Korea. This step was taken after North Korea placed a mid-range Musudan missile ready to launch on its east coast and its “dedication of more facilities at the Yongbon complex to nuclear weapons work.”

According to some sources in Washington, the Chinese military mobilization is not directed at deterring Pyongyang but as support for North Korea’s steps.
Late Thursday, Representative Doug Lamborn, a Colorado Republican, made a disquieting disclosure. He quoted an excerpt from a Defense Intelligence Agency report expressing “moderate confidence” in the finding that North Korea has nuclear weapons capable of delivery by ballistic missiles whose “reliability will be low.”
This disclosure raised a furor in the United States, bringing forth a White House response. The director of national intelligence, James Clapper, released a statement saying that the assessment did not represent a consensus of the nation’s intelligence community [16 agencies in all] and that “North Korea has not yet demonstrated the full range of capabilities necessary for a nuclear armed missile.”

Pentagon press secretary George Little backed him up by saying: “It would be inaccurate to suggest that the North Korean regime has fully tested, developed or demonstrated the kinds of nuclear capabilities referenced in the passage.”

US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Seoul Friday. After meeting South Korean leaders, he travels next to Beijing and Tokyo.

In his first comment on the Korean crisis, President Barack Obama said Thursday that now is the time for North Korea to end its belligerence. He said the United States will take ‘‘all necessary steps’’ to protect its people. But Obama also says that no one wants to see a conflict on the Korean Peninsula and would explore all diplomatic options for resolving the crisis.

http://countdowntozerotime.org/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status   WATCHCON-2: North Korean missile raised upright into firing position; U.S. readies all responses to highest alert status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1