Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness Empty
PostSubject: Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness   Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 3:37 pm

This is just unreal!!! I measured 102° F today in the shade. At 98.6 we are getting some relief finally. < sarcasm full on > This is not how March should be. This is July/August weather. I'll happily trade some heat with y'all who live up North and East for a little bit of your cold. I know y'all are still freezing your tushies off.

Take a look at our humidity too. Send rain !!!

Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness 98_610
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness   Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:10 pm

Researcher, i'm north-east and we went from -5F one night to Spring is here! the next day at 40-50 degrees. Nice but i'm still in shock, like, how'd that happen? Arctic to birds singing overnight. And mud everywhere from the foot+ of melting snow.

Hope you're surviving the high temps out there.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness   Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:41 pm

ill trade,for some of that heat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness   Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screamin' Hot On The West Coast - 98.6 - March Weather Madness
Page 1 of 1