Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election Empty
PostSubject: Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election   Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Subject line kinda says it all but you can read all about it at the link below.

Netanyahu wrote:
"Against all odds: a great victory for the Likud. A major victory for the people of Israel!"

http://www.rte.ie/news/2015/0317/687626-israel/

However, as we all know, it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Snippit From Link wrote:
However, Mr Netanyahu's Chief Challenger, Zionist Union leader Isaac Herzog has said the election result is still open and has not conceded defeat.

Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election 6a00d834c9d85969e201287611b54e970c-pi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Israel’s Elections: With 90% Of Votes Counted, Netanyahu’s Likud Wins By A Landslide   Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election Nl-100x100

Israel Elections: With 90% Of Votes Counted, Netanyahu’s Likud Wins By A Landslide

by Shoebat Foundation on March 17, 2015 in Featured, General

With special thanks to The Right Scoop All of the polling and exit poll data have showed a very close race between Netanyahu’s Likud party and Herzog’s Zionist Union party. It’s been said that it’s too close to call all night based on exit polling data, that it is neck and neck. Most Israeli outlets […]
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election   Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 8:58 am

This is great news! I prayed throughout the day yesterday and the day before. Obama will be steaming, especially since he tried to meddle in the election. I hope someone will stand up and call him on the use of taxpayer funds that went to the group trying to unseat Netanyahu. I read somewhere that Israel had been set to bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities, but O said he'd shoot down the planes if they tried. I wonder if the conflict surrounding that was one reason Netanyahu felt he had to call for elections? If so, he has his mandate now, which will make O even hotter. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BIBI BASKING IN STUNNING MIRACLE WIN   Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

AS OBAMA’S PLAN TO UNSEAT NETANYAHU LIES IN RUINS

Geri Ungurean | March 18, 2015 

DID PRESIDENT OBAMA’S ATTACKS AGAINST THE PRIME MINISTER BACKFIRE? YES.

“A man shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.” Proverbs 12:3 (KJV)

Quote :
EDITOR’S NOTE: Benjamin Netanyahu’s main opponent, Barack Hussein Obama, suffered a grueling loss in his efforts to unseat the Israeli Prime Minister. As of this time of this writing, the Obama camp had not yet issued a concession speech.

Here is the REAL news: Netanyahu surged to 29 seats and has a 5-seat lead over Herzog! Obama’s minions plan to pull the PM down has gloriously backfired!

It’s now 5:30am. The sun will soon be rising here, and as it does Israelis — and the world — will be awakening to a miracle. With 95% of the actual votes counted, Netanyahu and his Likud Party have surged from 20 seats in the final newspaper polls to 29 actual seats in the next Knesset (parliament). That’s a five-seat lead over Isaac Herzog, Tzipi Livni and their Zionist Union opposition party.

Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election Bibi-netanyahu-stunning-miracle-election-night-victory-defeats-obama

It’s going to fascinating to watch the enemies of Netanyahu explain this away.

With 95% of the actual votes counted, Netanyahu and his Likud Party have surged from 20 seats in the final newspaper polls to 29 actual seats in the next Knesset (parliament). That’s a five-seat lead over Isaac Herzog, Tzipi Livni and their Zionist Union opposition party.

Here are the latest results (as of 5:30am Israel time on Wednesday):

1 Likud — 29 seats
2 Zionist Union — 24 seats
3 Joint Arab List — 14
4 Yesh Atid — 11
5 Kulanu — 10
6 Bayit Yehudi — 8
7 Shas — 7
8 United Torah Judaism — 7
9 Yisrael Beytenu — 6
10 Meretz — 4

Did Netanyahu’s speech to Congress convince Israelis he was most qualified to protect Israel from a dangerous Iran nuclear deal? Yes.

Did President Obama’s attacks against the Prime Minister backfire? Yes.

Did the millions and millions of dollars spent by foreigners to bring down Netanyahu completely fail? Yes.

It’s going to fascinating to watch the enemies of Netanyahu explain this away. I know several of Bibi’s top campaign operatives. They have done an absolutely outstanding job. But in the end, a result like this cannot be fully explained in human terms. source – Joel Rosenberg

This was a miracle.

Unexpected. Unexplainable. Unbelievable. But true.

Maranatha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election   Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Netanyahu Claims 'Major Victory' in Israeli Election
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: