Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "peacemaker"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The "peacemaker" Empty
PostSubject: The "peacemaker"   The "peacemaker" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:13 am

I know it's hard to listen to, but....

See below too~

This gift to Iran is from October, 2013:

The Obama administration last week gave Iranian President Hassan Rouhani a 2,700-year-old Persian artifact reportedly worth more than $1 million, according to various media reports.
The administration called it a “special gift” to the Iranians.
“The Americans contacted us on Thursday and said ‘we have a gift for you’,” Iran’s president told reporters after he returned Saturday from his trip to the United States, according to the ILNA news agency.
“They gave it back as a special gift to the Iranian nation,” he added.
So what did the Obama administration allegedly give Rouhani? A 7th century silver drinking cup in the shape of a winged griffin (head of an eagle, body of a lion).
It’s reportedly worth more than one million dollars, AFP reports.
https://bunkerville.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/obama-gives-iran-president-2700-year-old-gift-worth-over-1-million/

The "peacemaker" Iran-griffin-gift-008

Does anyone recognize a Biblical reference fitting this particular form?

Also, it occurred to me this morning that President Bush's 'upside down' book was not the accident of a bumbling man at all, but a message to those who 'watch'. 

The "peacemaker" Missmeyet

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

The "peacemaker"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: