Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven Empty
PostSubject: An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven   An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:01 pm

An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven…’

Wed, Mar 4, 2015
Syria
By ORIENTAL REVIEW

An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven Heaven
This fabulous story came from Aleppo, Syria earlier this week. An 32-year old ISIS jihadist has recently experienced clinic death after recieving multiple gun shot wounds in clashes with the Syrian Army forces and left helpless by his fellow fighters at the battlefield. He was found unconscious by monks of the Saint Dominican Catholic Presbytery of Ayyash hours after his collapse. They carried his body 26 kilometers to give a proper burial before this man came miraculously back to life.
As he came back to his senses, he reported to priest Hermann Groschlin of the visions he had whilst in the afterlife, an event that profoundly changed him.
“He told me that he was always taught that to die as a martyr would open him the Gates of Jannah, or Gates of Heaven” recalled the priest. “Yet, as he had started to ascend towards the light of the Heavens, devilish entities, or Jinns he called them, appeared and led him to the fiery pits of Hell. There he had to relive all the pain he had inflicted upon others and every death he had caused throughout his entire life. He even had to relive the decapitations of his victims himself”, an experience the jihadist claims will haunt him for the rest of his life.
An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven 198530.p
“Then Angel spoke unto him and told him that he had failed miserably as a human soul, that he would be banned from the Gates of Heaven if he chose to die, but that if he chose to live again, he would have another chance to repent of his sins and walk along God’s path once again”
The young man claims he was brought back to life in moments and eventually converted to Christianity days later,being assured that  he had been misled throughout his religious life in the jihadist environment.
The young man, who’s wounds have surprisingly healed in a very short time, has chosen to live amongst the members of the Catholic presbytery who rescued him from the desert and hopes his story will help other ISIS fighters change their ways and convert to the one and only true God.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven   An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 pm

that's great
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven   An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 am

spring2 wrote:

The young man, who’s wounds have surprisingly healed in a very short time, has chosen to live amongst the members of the Catholic presbytery who rescued him from the desert.
Great story. Hopefully he can lead his rescuers to Christ as well.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven   An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:28 am

LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven   An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An ISIS fighter: ‘I was forbidden at the Gates of Heaven
Page 1 of 1