Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triangle UFO Photographed Near Sedona Arizona

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Triangle UFO Photographed Near Sedona Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Triangle UFO Photographed Near Sedona Arizona   Triangle UFO Photographed Near Sedona Arizona I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:58 am

Published about 23 hours ago by Cris Putnam

Triangle UFO Photographed Near Sedona Arizona Triangle-UFO-Close-Up

This is an early peek for my loyal Supernatural Worldview followers:
While we were researching On the Path of the Immortals my wife Shelley Putnam captured this triangle UFO as it flew by in the distance near Sedona Arizona. The pine tree offers perspective, and the sharp triangle shape appears like a three-dimensional object in the distance would, if it were heading toward Secret Canyon.

Arizona is famous for the Phoenix Lights case involving an enormous triangle that flew over that major city. Like that craft, this one also flew silently. In fact, we didn’t notice it in the image until we returned home to analyze the photos. The tree gives some scale and implies a large, three-dimensional object some distance away. Make sure to like the new Facebook Page On the Path of the Immortals! 

(click on the image for full size)

Triangle UFO Photographed Near Sedona Arizona Triangle-UFO-Close-Up-300x163

I had the photo analyzed by Daniel Wright the graphic artist and photoshop whiz who does our book covers, Stan Deyo  an author with UFO expertise, and Richard Shaw the videographer and producer of the Watchers series with LA Marzulli. They all give educated opinions in the book, coming soon in May, but stay tuned here and SkywatchTV for more details.

http://www.supernaturalworldview.com/2015/03/22/triangle-ufo-photographed-near-sedona-arizona/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1