Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Empty
PostSubject:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:24 pm

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Myrod2
Jehovah is my Shepherd.I shall lack nothing.

2 In grassy pastures he makes me lie down;

By well-watered resting-places he conducts me.

3 My soul he refreshes.

He leads me in the tracks of righteousness for his name’s sake.

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,

I fear nothing bad,

For you are with me;

Your rod and your staff are the things that comfort me

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:45 pm

And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her

child was caught away to God and to his throne

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Wanting1

Last edited by Done on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:47 pm

God and to his throne?

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Metaright180yellow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:59 pm

"‘However, I say to the rest of YOU who are in Thy·a·ti´ra, all those who do not have this teaching, the

very ones who did not get to know the "deep things of Satan," as they say: I am not putting upon YOU

any other burden. 25 Just the same, hold fast what YOU have until I come. 26 And to him that conquers

and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, 27 and he shall shepherd

the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have

received from my Father, 28 and I will give him the morning star. 29 Let the one who has an ear hear

what the spirit says to the congregations.

Done in English Gematria Equals: 2:28

Revelation 22:16

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the

Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

I say Jesus has sent me, for him, to you. I Love him, and he Loves me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Colossians

24 I am now rejoicing in my sufferings for YOU, and I, in my turn, am filling up what is lacking of the

tribulations of the Christ in my flesh on behalf of his body, which is the congregation. 25 I became a

minister of this [congregation] in accordance with the stewardship from God which was given me in

YOUR interest to preach the word of God fully, 26 the sacred secret that was hidden from the past

systems of things and from the past generations. But now it has been made manifest to his holy ones,

27 to whom God has been pleased to make known what are the glorious riches of this sacred secret

among the nations. It is Christ in union with YOU, the hope of [his] glory. 28 He is the one we are

publicizing, admonishing every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every

man complete in union with Christ. 29 To this end I am indeed working hard, exerting myself in

accordance with the operation of him and which is at work in me with power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Wanting1

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Antares41013
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Gematria value:
REV: 1.0 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Rev: 2.9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev: 4.6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
study angel bounce sunny
4.7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

4.8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

And I saw in the right hand of the

One seated upon the throne a scroll

written within and on the reverse side

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Stepbystep2xq1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Freemason Timeline Decoded - 2012 / 2016 Antichrist & Bible Prophecy

Note: You need to sign in, to view video.

How I See So Much? God? ET? RA? Satan?

ABADDON

(A·bad´don) [from Heb., meaning "Destruction"].
At Revelation 9:11 this Hebrew word is transliterated into the English text. There we read concerning the symbolic plague of locusts that they have "a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon."
In Hebrew the word ´avad·dohn´ means "destruction" and may also refer to "the place of destruction." It appears in the original Hebrew text a total of five times, and in four of the occurrences it is used to parallel "the burial place," "Sheol," and "death." (Ps 88:11; Job 26:6; 28:22; Pr 15:11) The word ´avad·dohn´ in these texts evidently refers to the destructive processes that ensue with human death, and these scriptures indicate that decay or destruction takes place in Sheol, the common grave of mankind. At Job 31:12 ´avad·dohn´ designates the damaging effect of an adulterous course. Job declared: "That [adulterous course] is a fire that would eat clear to destruction [`adh-´avad·dohn´], and among all my produce it would take root."—Compare Pr 6:26-28, 32; 7:26, 27.
Abaddon,
the angel of the abyss—who is he?
At Revelation 9:11, however, the word "Abaddon" is used as the name of "the angel of the abyss." The corresponding Greek name Apollyon means "Destroyer." In the past century there were efforts made to show that this text prophetically applied to individuals such as Emperor Vespasian, Muhammad, and even Napoleon, and the angel was generally regarded as "satanic." It should be noted, however, that at Revelation 20:1-3 the angel having "the key of the abyss" is shown to be God’s representative from heaven, and rather than being "satanic," he binds and hurls Satan into the abyss. Commenting on Revelation 9:11, The Interpreter’s Bible says: "Abaddon, however, is an angel not of Satan but of God, performing his work of destruction at God’s bidding."
In the Hebrew scriptures just considered, it is evident that ´avad·dohn´ is paralleled with Sheol and death. At Revelation 1:18 we find Christ Jesus stating: "I am living forever and ever, and I have the keys of death and of Hades." His power with regard to the abyss is shown at Luke 8:31. That he has destroying power, including the power of destruction over Satan, is evident from Hebrews 2:14, which says that Jesus partook of blood and flesh in order that "through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil." At Revelation 19:11-16 he is clearly represented as God’s appointed Destroyer or Executioner.—See APOLLYON.

And I saw, and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven say with a loud voice: "Woe, woe, woe to those
dwelling on the earth because of the rest of the trumpet blasts of the three angels who are about to
blow their trumpets!"
And the fifth angel blew his trumpet. And I saw a star that had fallen from heaven to the earth, and the
key of the pit of the abyss was given him. 2 And he opened the pit of the abyss, and smoke ascended
out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun was darkened, also the air, by the smoke of
the pit. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came forth upon the earth; and authority was given them, the
same authority as the scorpions of the earth have. 4 And they were told to harm no vegetation of the
earth nor any green thing nor any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their
foreheads.
And it was granted the [locusts], not to kill them, but that these should be tormented five months, and
the torment upon them was as torment by a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 And in those days the
men will seek death but will by no means find it, and they will desire to die but death keeps fleeing from
them.
And the likenesses of the locusts resembled horses prepared for battle; and upon their heads [were]

what seemed to be crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as men’s faces, 8 but they had hair as

women’s hair. And their teeth were as those of lions; 9 and they had breastplates like iron breastplates.

And the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running into battle. 10 Also

, they have tails and stings like scorpions; and in their tails is their authority to hurt the men five

months. 11 They have over them a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is A·bad´don, but

in Greek he has the name A·pol´lyon
 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Antares54

Last edited by Done on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Abaddon or Apollyon the Destroyer
Good angel or bad angel?
 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Abydoseagle

Revelation 9: 1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

The fifth angel is the fifth angel of the seven that stood before the throne of God holding the trumpets from chapter eight. John then saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth. This star was an angel just as the star in the fourth seal was an angel. This angel has been given the key to the bottomless pit. Christ is the possessor of this key. He holds the keys to death; Hell and the grave and it would be ridiculous to believe that he doesn't possess this key as well. He has given this key to this angel and he is in charge of the bottomless pit just as Joseph was keeper of the prison gate in Egypt.

Most of the time when the Bible speaks of something falling we picture it to mean falling from grace or a higher estate with God, such as backsliding or other such things. In this scripture this angel falling does not mean that he is a fallen angel. It is just that John saw him fall from heaven. This angel has come down from heaven the same as the angel in the third trumpet that was called wormwood to bring God's punishment upon men for their evil behavior.

We see this angel again when he chains Satan and casts him into the bottomless pit (Rev. 20: 1). He is called the destroyer because he is the destroyer of evil as a servant of God. He is one of God's angels of destruction.

Revelation 9: 11: And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

This describes the one who has the authority to release or seal up these locusts, to open or shut the door to the bottomless pit. He is called king over them, not because he leads them but because he has complete authority over them.

Abaddon means perdition or destruction and the name Apollyon means destroyer and is defined as being the angel of the bottomless pit. The one thing to bear in mind is that it is God that is responsible for this plague of darkness and tormenting locusts. This is not the work of Satan but of the angel that God had sent to bring this destruction. Jesus himself taught that Satan was not divided against Satan. This he taught so that we would realize that the Devil is smart enough not to divide his own house. God is not guilty of using the Devil as a hit man to battle against the forces of evil. He has His own faithful angels who will do the job. This wrath is poured out on the nations that worship the Antichrist. Satan lives in side of the Antichrist and is being worshipped by these people that have suffered this plague.

It is easier to understand when we go back to Genesis the 6th chapter to read that God himself is the destroyer of evil if we become evil and are weighed in his balances.

Genesis 6:7: And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

God destroyed the earth with a flood; the Devil didn't do this God did. We do not see any angels during this flood but it is probable that they played a certain role in this destruction. But, we will see in Genesis how that angels do play a role in the destruction of wickedness.

After Abraham had tried to convince the angels of the Lord not to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah two of the angels proceeded to go to the cities to see for their selves. After having seen the wickedness of these cities they went to Lot and his family to try and rescue them for Abraham's sake.

Genesis 19: 1: And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
12: And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13: For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.
14: And Lot went out, and spake unto his sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of this place; for the LORD will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that mocked unto his sons in law.

The angels were prepared to save all of Lot's family for Abraham's sake but not all would listen to him. But, notice in verse 13 the angels said that they were going to destroy the cities. The Devil did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, the angels of the Lord did. Satan did play a role by convincing the people of Sodom and Gomorrah to become so sinful that God could not allow it to continue. He did bring about its destruction in this sense but he was not the destroying angel that poured out fire and brimstone to bring about the end of these people's lives.

During the days of Moses when he was helping to deliver Israel from slavery God sent an angel called the destroyer to destroy the first born of the Egyptians.

Exodus 12:23: For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

This angel could have possibly been Abaddon himself because God called him the destroyer. The destroyer was one of God's angels to execute wrath on the Egyptians because of their stubborn resistance against the will of God.

Then we see a destroying angel in the story of David.

1 st Chronicles 1: And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
1stChron:21:12: Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee; or else three days the sword of the LORD, even the pestilence, in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the coasts of Israel. Now therefore advise thyself what word I shall bring again to him that sent me.
13: And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let me fall now into the hand of the LORD; for very great are his mercies: but let me not fall into the hand of man.
14: So the LORD sent pestilence upon Israel: and there fell of Israel seventy thousand men.
15: And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was destroying, the LORD beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the angel that destroyed, It is enough, stay now thine hand. And the angel of the LORD stood by the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.(2Sam:24:16:)

1stChron:21:16: And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of the LORD stand between the earth and the heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
1stChron:21:27: And the LORD commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.
1stChron:21:30: But David could not go before it to enquire of God: for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of the LORD.

In this story of David the angel of the Lord killed seventy thousand men with a pestilence. He was a vessel to pour out wrath upon those who sinned against God. Although David's sin of numbering the people opened the door for this to happen, God was already angry with Israel because of the sins they were committing against him and themselves.

Then we read of another event during the rule of Hezekiah the king of Judah.

2ndKings 19:35: And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

God defended Hezekiah and Judah from their enemies by sending the angel of the Lord to destroy over a hundred thousand men who were prepared to do battle with them.
An angel will have to unlock the bottomless pit in order for Satan to be thrown into it. It would have to be Abaddon because the Lord himself has given him the key to the bottomless pit. He is the angel of the bottomless pit having authority over everything that is in it.
Revelation 20:
1: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3: And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

By these things it seems obvious to me that Satan is a fallen angel who has become the destroyer of good but God has other angels such as Abaddon who are destroyers of wickedness and evil. May God cause all of His people to see and understand all of the mysteries that are hidden from our view and bring the body of Christ together in these last days.

Your brother in Christ:study: 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, 899258879
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:12 am

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, The_lo12
 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, The_lo13
 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, The_lo14

Mark = Scropio (Eagle), Luke = Taurus, John = Leo, Matthew = Aquarius

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, The_lo15

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:42 am

Yes,this is what he has shown me from the beginning. So glad you get it 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, 1247865406

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Thelo15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:08 am

Going to kick the butt of Ancient Aliens!!! 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, 3022064598

And the word of Jehovah continued to occur to me, saying: 12 "Son of man, lift up a dirge concerning

the king of Tyre, and you must say to him, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said:

"‘"You are sealing up a pattern, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 In E´den, the garden of God, you

proved to be. Every precious stone was your covering, ruby, topaz and jasper; chrys´o·lite, onyx and

jade; sapphire, turquoise and emerald; and of gold was the workmanship of your settings and your

sockets in you. In the day of your being created they were made ready. 14 You are the anointed cherub

that is covering, and I have set you. On the holy mountain of God you proved to be. In the midst of fiery

stones you walked about. 15 You were faultless in your ways from the day of your being created until

unrighteousness was found in you.

"‘"Because of the abundance of your sales goods they filled the midst of you with violence, and you

began to sin. And I shall put you as profane out of the mountain of God, and I shall destroy you, O

cherub that is covering, from the midst of the fiery stones.

I have always know I shall Defeat satan at his own game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am

WOE TO THOSE WHO HAVE HIDDEN ME 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, 3068454189

15 My son, if your heart has become wise, my heart will rejoice, even mine. 16 And my kidneys wil

l exult when your lips speak uprightness.

13 And I saw, and I heard an Eagle flying in midheaven say with a loud voice: "Woe, woe, woe to

those dwelling on the earth because of the rest of the trumpet blasts of the three angels who are

about to blow their trumpets!"

7 I shall bless Jehovah, who has given me advice. Really, during the nights my kidneys

have corrected me.

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Antares41013

That night he had shown me an image of ET and a Giant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 am

"I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens

someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access,

and they brought him up close even before that One. 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Whitestonev99

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am

Then it came about that, while I myself, Daniel, was seeing the vision and seeking an

understanding, why, look! there was standing in front of me someone in appearance like an able

-bodied man. 16 And I began to hear the voice of an earthling man in the midst of the U´lai, and he

proceeded to call out and say: "Ga´bri·el, make that one there understand the thing seen." 17 So he

came beside where I was standing, but when he came I got terrified so that I fell upon my face. And

he proceeded to say to me: "Understand, O son of man, that the vision is for the time of [the] end."

18 And while he was speaking with me, I had become fast asleep on my face on the earth. So he

touched me and made me stand up where I had been standing. 19 And he went on to say: "Here I

am causing you to know what will occur in the final part of the denunciation, because it is for the

appointed time of [the] end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:01 am

Then he said to the disciples: "Days will come when YOU will desire to see one of the days of
the Son of man but YOU will not see [it]. 23 And people will say to YOU, ‘See there!’ or, ‘See here!’
Do not go out or chase after [them]. 24 For even as the lightning, by its flashing, shines from one
part under heaven to another part under heaven, so the Son of man will be.
 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Sonofmanantares

25 First, however, he
must undergo many sufferings and be rejected by this generation. 26 Moreover, just as it occurred
in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of man: 27 they were eating, they were
drinking, men were marrying, women were being given in marriage, until that day when Noah
entered into the ark, (May 21) and the flood arrived and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise, just as it occurred in
the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they
were planting, they were building. 29 But on the day that Lot came out of Sod´om it rained fire and
sulphur from heaven and destroyed them all. 30 The same way it will be on that day when the Son
of man is to be revealed.
"On that day let the person that is on the housetop but whose movable things are in the house

not come down to pick these up, and the person out in the field, let him likewise not return to the

things behind. 32 REMEMBER the wife of Lot. 33 Whoever seeks to keep his soul safe for himself

will lose it, but whoever loses it will preserve it alive. 34 I tell YOU, In that night two [men] will be in

one bed; the one will be taken along, but the other will be abandoned. 35 There will be two [women]

grinding at the same mill; the one will be taken along, but the other will be abandoned." 36 —— 37

So in response they said to him: "Where, Lord?" He said to them: "Where the body is, there also

the Eagles (1630) will be gathered together

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, Antarespyramid212112525

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am

Matthew 13:23

But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and

understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or

thirty times what was sown.” 100 60 30 or 1630

My home 1630 which they are going to take soon.

Luke 9:58
And Jesus said unto him, foxes have holes, and birds of the air have
nests; but the Son
of man hath not where to lay his head.
 4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, 60622776067256748761389
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re:  4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,    4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Even though I walk in the valley of deep shadow,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: