Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could Be Someting To Tip You Off !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Could Be Someting To Tip You Off ! Empty
PostSubject: Could Be Someting To Tip You Off !   Could Be Someting To Tip You Off ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 4:42 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1355

Please, tell the people, be aware of their pastor’s comings and goings and take note of resignations. The fox is in the hen house, and the sheep are being set up for the slaughter.
Hello Steve, I thought this important to mention. Yesterday I was listening to Dave Hodges on The Weekend Vigilante show. At one point, he spoke about “How can you predict when martial law is going to happen”. One subject he expanded upon concerned the Clergy Response Teams, I found it fascinating until he mentioned something that hit me personally.

He stated: “Find out where the 28,000 pastors who have signed on with the clergy response teams are at all times, if they go away for long periods of time, they are more than likely part of these teams. In addition, if your pastor goes away for an extended period of time, you can probably assume he is a part of this”.

Steve, two weeks ago, my mother’s pastor of 7 years up and resigned with no explanation other than he needed time with his family. In addition, some of the church elders followed suit a few days later. This stunned my mother’s congregation, they have had no contact with him sense.

By the way, and here’s when I lost my fascination/had an overwhelming feeling of fear for my mother, when I realized she lives in Palm Coast Florida, and now they are conducting extraction drills in Florida-Get My Drift?

Please, tell the people, be aware of their pastor’s comings and goings and take note of resignations. The fox is in the hen house, and the sheep are being set up for the slaughter.

Your brother in Christ, CHRIS NAVY SEAL RETIRED!

Apr 1, 2015
Back to top Go down

Could Be Someting To Tip You Off !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: