Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids Empty
PostSubject: 'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids   'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:28 pm

I don't think anyone has posted this, If they have Mods please delete

I find this very suspicious; in the news report they even go into how vaccinations work and why they believe they are important. In one of the posts I commented on recently I spoke about how they intend to modify the DNA of the public who take the mark.

This might be a good opportunity to say what I know about the way they can manipulate our DNA. I want to say I am no BIO-TECH but it goes something like this.

To advise friends and family when this all comes in.
All living organisms contain DNA which contain Genes (cells)

Our DNA looks like a ladder. The outer vertical runs are the backbone (casing) and are coated in a sugar phosphate. The horizontal step runs contain base pairs usually referred to as (chromosomes). All the data that make up our gender boy or girl, our looks, hair colour, and eye colour etc.
These base pairs are in sections and repeated over and over again millions of times. Each section is called a Gene or cell and cannot escape as they are protected by a wall made with sugar phosphate. They are in our blood our bone marrow and soft tissues.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/dna_st10.jpg
'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids Dna_st10

They are constantly making copies of themselves (self replicating). But just like using a photocopier to get a nice accurate copy we need to use the original. As we get older our genes are copied from copies and not the originals we had when we were in our mother’s wombs so they contain slightly less information each time. This we call the aging process. If they become to damaged you may develop become sick or develop cancer.
There are many types of cells but types of cells we are concerned with are
1: progenitor cells    2: Stem Cells
If we want to modify our DNA this can be achieved by 1 of 2 ways.
You target the Stem Cells; change these and all future cells made from them will include the modification. It may take weeks or months before any changes can be noticed even years. It really depends on what you want to change. Say for example eye colour.
It has been reported that a slight change in colour can be detected in as little as 48 hours.
Or you target the progenitor cells, basically modify ever cell in your body at once.
How do they do this? Well they use the body’s own immune system as a delivery system.
Just like they do in an immunisation. Introduce a vaccine or a live virus via injection or in some cases it can be ingested. Our immune system detects the alien cells. Then takes it all around the body changing the Cells.
They call this Gene Therapy

What we Christians are interested in or at least we should be is the 3rd way to introduce a Virus and then let the body do its own thing. Changing every Gene in the body in just a few minutes’ even seconds. As I stated in my other post if you read it our DNA is made of light. So there is little if any resistance and the changes will occur at light speed.
Just like the Chameleon.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/colorf10.jpg
'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids Colorf10

The implanted microchip coated in Antichrist/DNA gel acts can generates a binary code
Just like in computers 8bit, 16bit, etc, just zeros and ones like this for example 00010010101010100100
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/19/68/43/stock-10.jpg
'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids Stock-10

Not a bit like the film the Matrix ,exactly the same as in the Matrix
but that will have to be for another post.

This is to be our virus eg:(our new eye colour we want)
By adjusting the code using electrical signals we create our virus (new data)
I know this must sound like crazy talk but they can alter a soldier’s skin pigment colour in a pattern effect that looks like camouflage on his clothes.  They can pulse a different code into the chip and he turns back to normal.
Remember they are not using computers like we have which contain semi-conductors. I saw one 8 years ago and it contained no mechanical parts whatsoever. It was made of live organic liquids. They added artificial colouring just for the purpose of the demonstration or it would have looked like a plain tank of water.

So all this stuff you see in the news about new superfast computers the size of football field is a load of old tosh. I’m not saying they do not have them but the real goodies are deep underground where the likes of us will ever see them.
Back to top Go down

'No jab, no pay:' Australia cuts benefits for parents who don't vaccinate kids
Page 1 of 1