Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward Empty
PostSubject: Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward   Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Peeps, I'm about half way through this show from last Wednesday 10 April and I'm finding it quite fascinating and interesting. I thought I'd get it up so that y'all might also enjoy and learn from it. Douglas Woodward is a very interesting fellow.

Quote :
Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/revolutionaryradio/2013/04/11/eugenics-and-the-us-nazi-connection.mp3

Tonight, I will be talking with Douglas Woodward about the history of eugenics, the U.S.- Nazi connection to this "science" and how it relates to the current transhumanist movement and the rise of the New World Order.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward   Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:13 am

I listened to this live and it is also well worth the listen.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

Rob Skiba - Eugenics and the US-Nazi Connection - Guest is Douglas Woodward
Page 1 of 1