Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current state o world economics

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Current state o world economics  Empty
PostSubject: Current state o world economics    Current state o world economics  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 pm

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.nl/

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

GREECE AND DAVID WILKERSON

Are you watching Greece?

No? Maybe you should be.

Will the collapse of Greece be a result of the Iranian nuclear deal?

Wait, what?

Perhaps.

I've been bookmarking for several weeks now articles about the crisis going on in Greece, especially since it looks like they may default on their debt repayments to the IMF as well as what has been going on in Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela.

I strongly encourage you to read to the end.

David Wilkerson, excerpt 1994 sermon (emphasis mine):

It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it. Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on its international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks -they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---all the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the USA is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen---there's going to be chaos---not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down---we're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Prophetic word recorded at Unleavened Bread Ministries.

MORE AT LINK ABOVE... YOU NEED TO READ AND PAY ATTENTION TO COMING EVENTS!
Back to top Go down

Current state o world economics
Page 1 of 1