Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?  Empty
PostSubject: The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?     The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:27 pm

I recently posted 2 columns that I wrote for John McTernan's 666 Surveillance System blog. The first is: The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve? followed by: Update: 666 Surveillance System – Police State 

Both can be viewed at one time by going to the main blog site, which is: The 666 Surveillance System and scrolling down through the posts.

The second post begins this way:

"
Only a week ago we posted, “The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?” During this week, two stories with major importance on the topic were in the headlines. Both show how far down the road to control by a 666 Beast government we have come, and how unlikely it is that we’ll recognize the nation in a few years. The first discusses the billions of dollars worth of equipment that is being provided to local police departments.

In particular, a new laser weapon that can blind suspects (or anyone else) is being promoted at a trade show for local police. There has been excessive violence in the last few years with guns and tasers, but laser rays to take out eyesight? If anyone has questioned where we’re heading under federal program 1033 to arm local police departments with military weapons and to provide military training, this should clear up their confusion.

That article also discusses how local police are being trained with military troops, so that there is scarcely any differentiation between them. It alleges that, in effect, the Department of Homeland Security is running America’s police departments now, not local officials. That’s a frightening thought because we know where it will lead in only a few years. The constitutional expert quoted in the article sees a “highly trained occupation force” taking over. That’s exactly what we said in our earlier post.

Also interesting is the use of the term, “occupation force” since a recent Federal Appeals Court ruling addressed the claim that this is exactly what the police have become, and that such conduct is prohibited by the Third Amendment,  which protects citizens against being forced to quarter troops in one’s home.  The second article and the following Washington Post commentary deal with this case, and it’s something everyone should know about, especially since 2001, the number of deaths attributed to local police (over 5,000) is close to the number of deaths for soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There are only two stories (and one commentary link) here because this is an update, and because both are fairly lengthy, but critically important in proving exactly what we said in our earlier post. It’s all just happening faster than even we envisioned. But the fact that it is happening, while sad for this once-great, free nation, isn’t unexpected. Prophecy explicitly describes the government of the final days of this age, just before the return of Christ. It’s all unfolding right before our eyes, just as the Scriptures say it will. This coming police state will be an important part of the 666 Surveillance System, as it will be tied into all the high technology. There will be no hiding from this system."
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?     The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:38 pm

You are really on a roll today, Internet Pilgrim. Protect and serve went the way of the black & white vacuum tube television set years ago.

The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?  Copcar10
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?     The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Thanks, but do you think it's a coincidence that I got a traffic ticket on a back road less than a mile from my house, a few days after this was posted?  I've never seen a state police car on the road there before. I have to admit that he was nice, and wanted to pet my dog Audie, but what are the odds on that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?     The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 666 Police State: Whatever Happened to Protect and Serve?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: