Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Trail of the Nephilim...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

On the Trail of the Nephilim... Empty
PostSubject: On the Trail of the Nephilim...   On the Trail of the Nephilim... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:51 am

On the Trail of the Nephilim – Sample Chapter!

Posted by lamarzulli on April 15, 2013

Commentary & Analysis

by

L. A. Marzulli

Chapter 1: The Mounds

On the Trail of the Nephilim... Octagonequatorial

The first colonist who discovered the new world, at least from the European perspective, found a thriving culture that they would later realize was indigenous to all parts of North and South America. In other words, the Native American, or First Nation people, as they are prone to be called today, had settled much of the country.

I want to take a moment here and point out that what the Europeans did to the existing cultures was in fact genocide. We took their land, killed their women and children, drove them onto reservations and, until modernity, did not allow them to vote in a land that was once their home.

We destroyed their culture and traditions and, as a portion of this book will explore, looted and covered over their ancient burial grounds. These acts were unconscionable and stand, like slavery, as a black mark against the United States.

I took the photo below of the Mound complex in Ohio at the small museum in Newark, Ohio, at the Great Circle Mound.

As the white man pushed westward, he discovered the remains of another culture that seemed to predate the red man, perhaps by thousands of years.

In Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia and other states, earthen mounds were found. These mounds of earth were hallmarks of a civilization that had both the man power, the knowledge of mathematics, and the infrastructure that enabled them to construct these complex structures that remain unscathed by the severe climate today, at least those that were not deliberately destroyed. (I will touch on this later.)

In the town of Newark in Ohio, the Great Circle Mound complex, which included what is now called the Octagon Mound, was held in awe by those who first saw it.

These structures remain today, but the waterways have changed, the topography has been reshaped by heavy machinery, and 100- year-old- plus trees have intruded into the mound works like unwanted weeds and corrupted the original layout of these sites. The Octagon complex that at one time was connected to the Great Circle Mound is now an 18-hole golf course!

I recently had the privilege of visiting these sites in Newark. Much like the first white man who laid eyes on the mounds, I was in awe by what I beheld. What struck me instantly was the precision with which these mound-works were made. I was fortunate to have two guides that gave me a good overview of the site, Deborah Collins and Kevin, who is a golf pro at the golf course that is constructed on the Octagon Mound works.

Looking at the site and the enormity of the earthen works, it begs the question, who gets up on a Monday morning and announces to the villagers that the “elders” have decided to go on a building project that will be enormous in its undertaking? It also raises other questions like who fed and clothed the workers? How does a so-called primitive culture go about this task? How did a supposed hunter-gatherer group of people have the infrastructure to carry out a truly monumental building task? Where did these people learn geometry, the lunar progression and the precise dates of the winter and summer solstice? How were they able to create canals that filled the circular “moat,” or the hinge that is on the inner side of the Great Circle Mound, Newark, Ohio? Was there an underground source that brought the water to the site? How were they able to drain the water? How did these people create a perfectly straight 60-mile road from what is now Newark, Ohio, to the town of Chillicothe?

When I stood in the Octagon Mound or next to the Lizard Mound that overlooks the entire valley and town of Newark, I realized that these structures, like the Nazca lines in Peru, would be best viewed from the air.

These mounds have been dated at 3500 B.C. Whoever is responsible for the creation of these sites had a very complex society.

So here is a brief historical overview: the United States wins its war of independence with England; soon after, the white man begins to push west. As he does so, he discovers these mounds. Being curious, he digs into them to see what he will find. To the amazement of those who excavated these sites, the remains of giant men, some reaching almost 10 feet tall, were unearthed. Often these giants had six fingers and six toes with a double row of teeth. Some had red hair, and wore copper ornaments.

However, these people were NOT the indigenous, First Nation people who were now in the land. They predated the First Nation people and created the mound works that now held the skeletal remains of the inhabitants. These men had robust jaws and skulls that were large enough to slip over the average white man’s head.

It is pertinent here to show some of the clippings found by researchers who have gone before me in investigating the mounds.

The purpose of bringing this evidence here and not saving it for later is that I want to establish from the get-go the veracity of the reports. If we had only one report I wouldn’t be paying attention to it and neither would the researchers who have gone before me. However, we have report after detailed report telling us that large human skeletons were exhumed from the mounds throughout the Midwest.

By establishing this first, I hope to point to what I and others would consider a deliberate cover up and obfuscation by certain government agencies, most notably the Smithsonian Institute.

The Smithsonian has been the final resting place of hundreds of thousands of artifacts. I recently visited a museum in Tennessee and by providence had the pleasure of meeting the curator.

I asked him how many artifacts from Native Americans were at the museum. He informed me that more than 8000 artifacts were stored here. Yet, there are only a handful of these that are shown to the public.

On the Trail of the Nephilim... Draft11

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

On the Trail of the Nephilim...
Page 1 of 1