Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  Empty
PostSubject: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 10:57 am

5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano
May 22, 2015 Michael Janitch Leave a comment
Over the past 48 hours the whole of the West coast of the United States has moved on at least a 4.0 magnitude level or greater.
Currently, another mid-4.0 magnitude (4.2 M) earthquake has struck the West coast, off the shores of Oregon, near the Axial undersea volcano (which is currently erupting).
This is a huge development to see, please pay close attention to the regional seismic activity over the next week (currently May 22 2015).
Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  48-hours-4.0m-and-greater-earthquakes-may-22-2015
_______
This new West coast earthquake activity is expected, but unwelcome.
See the earthquake forecast for the West coast of the United States here (issued May 21 2015):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tti4jIW-fk4

________
This new West coast earthquake unrest began with a 4.2M at the border of Alaska and British Colombia Canada (as expected).
The Alaska activity was shortly followed by a new swarm of earthquakes at the Salton Sea Volcanic buttes (located in Southern California).
The Southern California volcanic earthquake swarm was shortly followed by a 4.1M event in Napa Vallay / Gorda Escarpment zone near San Francisco, CA.
All the aforementioned activity has now been followed by a 4.2 magnitude earthquake off the shores of Oregon.  These events all point towards Vancouver Island BC as a “silent zone” to watch, along with Washington State.
Worthy to note, this Oregon earthquake occurred very close to the location of a new underwater volcano which was detected along the Axial Seamount, which is located due West of the Oregon Coast.
Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  15

Also, keep in mind the oil pipeline rupture along the West coast of California near Los Angeles, and the flurry of dormant volcanoes which have shown movement along the states of California, Oregon, and Washington state…. all these events signs of building pressure in the region.
_______
Information on the Oregon 4.2 magnitude earthquake from the USGS:

M4.2 – 217km W of Bandon, Oregon

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002bbm#general_summary

[th]Magnitude / uncertainty[/th][th]Location / uncertainty[/th][th]Depth / uncertainty[/th][th]Origin Time[/th][th]Number of Stations[/th][th]Number of Phases[/th][th]Minimum Distance[/th][th]Travel Time Residual[/th][th]Azimuthal Gap[/th][th]FE Region[/th]
4.2 mb± 0.1
43.470°N 127.052°W± 5.7 km
10.0 km± 2.0
2015-05-22 07:40:46.480 UTC
230.99 km (2.08°)
1.05 sec
176°
Off the coast of Oregon (30)

Last edited by spring2 on Sat May 23, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Watching all of those earthquakes around the ring of fire brought to mind that i think the Moon may have come out of the Pacific Ocean. There do seem to be a few scientific problems with that but never-the-less, i’ve come across some writings that make one wonder. They are from back in the days of Peleg when they had some severe Earth changes take place, around the time the languages were confused:

The Arcadians say that Pelasgus was the first person to be born in Arcadia. Pindar says: Divine Pelasgus, be born in Arcadia,
long before making the moon.

i’m pretty sure Pelasgus is Peleg, son of Eber.

i also read that the observation of the moon’s phases became important during the reign of Enlil.
Enlil’s son was Nanna/Suen/Sin and his symbol is the Moon.

That’s enough to make me wonder.  Smile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Moon
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Could you please provide a link for the first article from which you quoted?  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 4:48 pm

Actually, he did. It's just hard as heck to find. I had to really hunt for it. Here's the link below Internet Pilgrim.

http://dutchsinse.com/5222015-erupting-volcano-earthquakes-off-west-coast-of-oregon-whole-coast-moved-over-48-hours/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Thanks, researcher!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:22 pm

spring, since you follow dutch sinse, have you seen any correlation between his earthquake predictions and what's happening with CERN?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:35 am

Sometime in the last month or two, Perry Stone said the Holy Spirit showed him two tsunamis,
one on the east coast, one on the west.   But he didn't want to say 'where' so as not to cause panic.

About a week or so later I heard an old video by John Paul Jackson (now deceased) speak about his vision and he named the cities:  San Francisco and New York City.

No time frames given in the material I heard.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:07 pm

I don't look as much as I used to, maybe some one has looked the correlation, I haven't.

He has brought us really detailed info in the past about volcano and ancient volcano field activity and also the radar, microwave towers affecting the weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano    Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Quake coming?-5/22/2015 — Whole West coast moved over 48 hours — Oregon Earthquake near Erupting Volcano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: