Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You Empty
PostSubject: The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You   The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 5:22 pm

I've just posted a new article on John McTernan's 666 Surveillance System blog.

The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You  I hope all will check it out - there are articles that state explicitly that cash will be a thing of the past in Denmark (where they've already passed laws that small businesses aren't required to accept it any longer), and throughout the EU by 2016.

Here's a quote from one of them (secular papers all) "There will be no ability to buy or sell anything without government approval. That is where we are going and this may be the major event that erupts after 2015."
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You   The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Nice job Internet Pilgrim.  Very good article.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You   The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Thanks - and thank you for reading it. I hope you'll check out many of the articles there and on the Image of the Beast blog.  And I hope you'll subscribe, so you'll be notified each time a new one is posted!

Let's also hope that the Church wakes up, before it's too late for many of them.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You   The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 6:49 pm

I first started looking at John McTernan's website a few years ago after he wrote an excellent article on Elam and the Bushehr Nuclear Plant.  That article has always stood out to me and I think it may still prove relevant in these future days.  I will continue to look for your articles.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You   The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 2:44 am

Europe has been on the way towards this end for quite awhile, and is FAR ahead of the US in its implementation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You   The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cashless Society: Coming in 2016 to a Nation Near You
Page 1 of 1