Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALL FOR IMMEDIATE INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR THE PEOPLE IN TEXAS FROM NAVY SEAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CALL FOR IMMEDIATE INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR THE PEOPLE IN TEXAS FROM NAVY SEAL Empty
PostSubject: CALL FOR IMMEDIATE INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR THE PEOPLE IN TEXAS FROM NAVY SEAL   CALL FOR IMMEDIATE INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR THE PEOPLE IN TEXAS FROM NAVY SEAL I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:29 am

At the present time Texas is under attack. The Men and Women of the state of Texas have stood up, and spoke out, against the plans (Jade Helm 15) that the military, police and state representatives have in store for them to take their freedoms. Texas had the courage to speak out, now it’s time for the rest of this nation to back them up.
I am requesting all prayer warriors, all individuals under the current 40 day fast and all Christians of this nation to take a knee! Pray to our father, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, and ask that he and GOD’S Angels intercede now, and push back the manmade storms that are being sent to weaken the state of Texas.
Pray this in the name of JESUS CHRIST OF NAZERATH.
SealMan……..

May 26, 2015
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1