Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1 Empty
PostSubject: Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1   Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:12 am

Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 1 Of 4: Quarry 1

Published on May 28, 2015

Here are the largest stones ever quarried on the planet. Come with us in April 2016 and experience them with us: http://khemitology.com/

Last edited by ColonelZ on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 2 Of 4: Quarry 2   Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 2 Of 4: Quarry 2

Published on Jun 1, 2015

In part 1 we explored the (at least) 1200 ton "Stone of the Pregnant Woman" in the main quarry near Baalbek. In part 2 we look at another stone of similar size, close by but rarely visited. Come to Baalbek in April 2016 with us:

http://www.khemitology.com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 3 Of 4: Inside Baalbek 1   Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:40 am

Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 3 Of 4: Inside Baalbek 1

Published on Jun 9, 2015

In parts i and 2 we explored the quarries of Baalbek where shaped stones greater than 1200 tons can still be found. In part 3 we explore Baalbek itself.
Join us in future expeditions at www.hiddenincatours.com/tours

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Enigma Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4   Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:21 pm

The Enigma Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4

Published on Jun 14, 2015

Although most academics believe that Baalbek in Lebanon was created exclusively by the Romans, our team saw, quite clearly that a far more ancient megalithic civilization was there first!

Join us in April 2016: http://khemitology.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1   Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megalithic Enigmas Of Baalbek Lebanon: Part 4 Of 4: Quarry 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: