Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? Empty
PostSubject: WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS???   WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:02 am

http://dutchsinse.com/5292015-5-1m-earthquake-strikes-north-california-near-mount-shasta-volcano-directly-at-trinity-lake-dam/

5/29/2015 — 5.1M earthquake strikes North California near Mount Shasta Volcano — DIRECTLY at Trinity Lake Dam
May 29, 2015 Michael Janitch Leave a comment

A noteworthy 5.1 magnitude earthquake has struck Northern California near Mount Shasta volcano, directly at Trinity Lake Dam.
WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? Powerhouse-road-trinity-lake-may-29-2015
_________
The Northern California earthquake directly followed an even larger 6.8M which struck just minutes before off the coast of Alaska.
The Alaska earthquake was just a few hours after a large unexpected volcanic blast from a volcano in South Japan.  The Japan blast, the Alaska earthquake, and this California earthquake all occurred within less than 12 hours time.
WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? California-5.1m-earthquake-may-29-20151
_______
A review of the surrounding area shows the earthquake in California is very close to Mount Shasta, and also the Lassen Volcanic center (seen with multiple dark lava flows to the East).
This activity is a sign of the greater unrest happening in the Pacific due to the “global unrest event” currently taking place across the planet.
WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? Lassen-volcanic-complex-may-29-2015
_______
You might be asking .. “what global seismic unrest event” am I talking about?
The one you’re not hearing about from the main stream media, which is totally obvious to even the casual observer (if you’re paying attention).
Check my youtube videos, and website posts to catch up on recent seismic events.

_______
USGS is NOT reporting this event for some reason:
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=444261
Back to top Go down

WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS???   WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:12 am

Oh forgot this is part of drought!

Looked, no EQ listed on my watch software!
Back to top Go down

WEAPONS OF FREQUENCY TYPE BEING USED ON DAMS???-VOLCANOS???
Page 1 of 1