Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests Empty
PostSubject: The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 7:37 am

A new genetic study suggests a lineage of Egyptian pharaohs were subjected to willful genetic manipulation by a technologically advanced civilization. 

Some would call this definitive proof that the builders of the pyramids had a strong connection with beings that originated elsewhere in the universe.

Stuart Fleischmann, Assistant Professor of Comparative Genomics at the Swiss University in Cairo and his team have recently published the results of a 7-year study that mapped the genomes of 9 ancient Egyptian Pharaohs. If proven correct, their findings could potentially change the world’s history books.

Fleischmann and his team subjected the precious samples of ancient DNA to a process called Polymerse Chain Reaction (PCR). In the field of molecular biology this technique is often used to replicate and amplify a single copy of a piece of DNA, giving researchers a clear picture of someone’s genetic fingerprint.

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests 01%2Bgenetic_study_alien_pharaoh

Eight out of nine samples returned interesting but typical results. The ninth sample belonged to Akhenaten, the enigmatic 14th century BC pharaoh and father of Tutankhamun. 

A small fragment of desiccated brain tissue had been the source of the DNA sample and the test was repeated using bone tissue but the same results were obtained.

One of the culprits was a gene called CXPAC-5, which is responsible for cortex growth. The anomaly is visible in the image below.

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests Ahenaten%2BDNA%2B-%2BAlien

It appears this increased activity in Akhenaten’s genome would suggest he had a higher cranial capacity because of the need to house a larger cortex. But what mutation would have caused a human brain to grow? We have yet to discover such a technique despite years of breakthroughs in genetics. 

Could this 3,300 year-old evidence point out to ancient genetic manipulation? Was it the work of advanced extraterrestrial beings.

Is the mythology of ancient Egypt more than a collection of allegoric tales? Prof. Fleischmann explains:

Quote :
"Telomerase [a genetic enzyme] is only expended by two processes: extreme aging and extreme mutation. Genetic and archaeological data suggests Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten lived to about 45 years of age. That is not nearly enough to consume all the chromosomal telomerase, leaving behind one inconvenient but possible explanation.

"This hypothesis is also backed up by the fact that electron microscope analysis revealed signs of nucleotidic cicatrix, which is a telltale sign of the DNA helix healing after being exposed to strong mutagens."

Does this suggest that Akhenaten, one of ancient Egypt’s most mysterious pharaohs, was subjected to genetic modification during his life? If anything, this allegation supports the theory that ancient aliens once visited the civilization that lived along the banks of the Nile.

Another interesting piece of evidence provides backing to this hypothesis. The image below shows two microscope photographs of osseous tissue sampled from the skull of Akhenaten and that of a different mummy of the same age.

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests 03%2BAkhenaten%2BDNA

The bone tissue on the left is far denser and fundamentally different at a nanoscopic scale. Could this increase in strength of the skull bones be an indicator of increased brain development?

Quote :
"This is an exciting finding, to say the least,” Fleischmann told press. “My team and I have submitted the papers for peer review and we’ve done and redone the tests enough times that we’re confident they’re accurate.

"I don’t know the full implication of our findings but I certainly believe they should at least point the scientific community in a direction that would have been immediately dismissed just a few decades ago."

If this study is correct, it will trigger an unprecedented paradigm shift. If aliens were actively involved in the life of the most powerful individuals thousands of years ago, does that mean they’ll return? Perhaps they never left at all.

But the most important aspect would be the existence of individuals, direct descendants of ancient Egypt’s royal lineage, that still posses the alien genes implanted in their ancestors’ genomes.

By Locklip

http://humansarefree.com/2015/05/the-pharaohs-of-ancient-egypt-were.html
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:50 am

skepticforum.com wrote:
The article would appear to be totally bogus.  

The only Swiss university in Cairo, is Victoria University, with business courses. There is no Stuart Fleischmann, Assistant Professor at any university that I can find anywhere.

In reality, Akhenaten's DNA does seem to have been tested to determine his family connection to Tutankhamen in 2013 by a French university.

“The consequence of that is that the DNA of the third generation between cousins looks like the DNA between a brother and sister,” said Gabolde, the director of the archaeological expedition of Université Paul Valery-Montpellier III in the Royal Necropolis at el-Amarna. “I believe that Tutankhamun is the son of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, but that Akhenaten and Nefertiti were cousins.”

The link for the quote above is: Comments: Humans were created by aliens
Comments near the bottom of the page are helpful. Similarly, I could find no source for that original article written by "Locklip"  to which you linked, though I searched Google. There is a medical report from 2008 on genetic anomalies, Akhenaten Suffered from Familial Gynecomastia, Craniosynostosis . There are, however, a number of other articles which have since been posted, but for which this same "Locklip" is the only source. I believe that's how rumor and inaccurate information spreads on the internet. It appears to me to be a hoax, possibly designed to bolster the panspermia theory, of alien seeding/intervention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE ALIEN AGENDA-LEADING TO THE GREAT DECEPTION   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:34 am

Internet Pilgrim here was the rest of the headline which was left out, so you are correct.....It appears to me to be a hoax, possibly designed to bolster the panspermia theory, of alien seeding/intervention.

THE ALIEN AGENDA-LEADING TO THE GREAT DECEPTION

:HERE COMES THE ALIEN AGENDA-LEADING TO THE GREAT DECEPTION THAT, WE WERE CREATED BY ALIENS AND NOT GOD- 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:25 pm

True or not, this was pretty well thought out and within the realm of possibility. You know they've tested these long-heads and have found out information. It's just that no one is ever going to tell us what they found. So, maybe someone leaked it out as fiction - or maybe not. Either way, it was pretty interesting to read. Also, i don't know why people think it takes an alien to tamper with genetics. People are perfectly capable of doing that themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CERN Update: Large Hadron Collider Ready For 'Season 2', Experiments To Restart Next Week   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:31 pm

CERN Update: Large Hadron Collider Ready For 'Season 2', Experiments To Restart Next Week

By Avaneesh Pandey @avaneeshp88 a.pandey@ibtimes.com on May 30 2015 4:40 AM EDT

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests Cern-lhc

A view of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN. The world's most powerful particle accelerator will be back in action next week, the European research organization said, in a statement released Friday. CERN

The event for which physicists across the world are waiting with bated breath is almost here. CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) -- the world’s most powerful particle accelerator credited with the discovery of the “God particle” Higgs boson in 2012 -- will be back in action next week, the European research organization said in a statement released Friday.

“During the second run, up to one billion proton collisions could occur every second in the detectors,” CERN said in the statement. Each beam in the collider, traveling close to the speed of light, will carry up to 2,800 “proton bunches,” colliding at a record-breaking energy of 13 teraelectronvolts (TeV).

As CERN explains, the particles are so tiny that the task of making them collide is “akin to firing two needles 10 kilometers [6.2 miles] apart with such precision that they meet halfway.”

This collision would send showers of particles through LHC’s detectors, allowing scientists to discover exotic new particles that could either bolster or “break” the Standard Model of physics.

Given that thousands of magnets of different types and sizes are used to direct proton beams in the accelerator, preparation for LHC’s “Season 2” has been a painstaking process. Following its shutdown two years ago, scientists at CERN have been working strenuously in and around the accelerator’s caverns, recalibrating and improving the sensitivity of its four main detectors located along the 17-mile ring -- ALICE, ATLAS, CMS and LHCb -- and its multitude of subdetectors, magnets, collimators and calorimeters. 

“During the long shutdown, all these systems were verified and some were renovated or upgraded,” CERN said in the statement. This renovation will allow LHC’s detectors to collect more data than ever before, giving scientists a better shot at answering some of the most fundamental questions of the universe, including the make-up of the mysterious “dark matter.”

“We know it’s [dark matter] there but have never been able to produce or detect it on earth,” CERN scientists said during an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit earlier this week. “It is rather embarrassing that we only understand 4 percent of our universe at the moment."

In response to a question about the practical importance of the experiments, the scientists pointed out benefits ranging from cancer surgery to the World Wide Web.

“The research we are carrying out at cern may seem far from everyday life today however will bring forward our knowledge of the natural phenomena and it has already practical spin offs. For instance, accelerator technology is used for inoperable cancer surgery, and as you may know, the software protocol that powers the web was invented at cern," they wrote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: wrong place....   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:33 pm

The above is for the CERN article......my bad.... 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests   The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt Were Alien Hybrids, New Genetic Study Suggests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1