Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your honest opinion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Your honest opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:23 am

Back in 8/2005 I saw in the News again something about the Face on Mars. I said to myself, yes they are hidding something. Then all of a sudden I new for sure that they NASA was hidding something on, and at Cydonia Mars. I also knew at that monent how they, I mean ET bulit on the plains of Cydonia. Then I got the idea in my head that I would find my answers there at Cydonia Mars. Also the message that got into my mind was of, they were hidding the real data, it seeems simple now, but this is some of how I did this. First I flipped the image by ESA taken in 2006 vertical, then turn the image to grayscale color. Then I took 33% of the white stones and turned them to grayscale. The reason I choose 33% was because it was the sum of the DM number above my name on the map of the Milkyway Galaxy Map, I've owned for a few years. Well when I looked at the change in the image I then saw the Four Living Creatures. Rev. 4:7 for one, the age I was when all this started. I've always felt it was God that got into my mind, but with the car crash and head injury I can't be sure.

Your honest opinion? Cydoniad1poster777

Last edited by Done on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

If I may venture a response..
I think that what you see fits as yet another confirmation that
the Word of God is Truth; that He wrote it in the stars, or better
said, put evidence of His existence throughout the Cosmos and
throughout the earth, so that no matter what our interest is, the
evidence of Him is there to be found.

And, you aim to show that what you see is represented in scripture, and
that's essential.

I don't think Mars holds the Throne of God.

If you're interested in the 'settlements' on Mars, I'll find Stewart
Best's huge report on that for you. It has satellite pictures, measurements,
etc.
In fact, I'm already looking. I think you'll appreciate it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Thanks Dove you hit the point.bounce It may have been the finger of God who did this. I've always felt it was a warning. It's been 7 years, guess time is up?Your honest opinion? 899258879

Matthew 24:15

"Therefore, when YOU catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken of

through Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place, (let the reader use discernment,)

Your honest opinion? Cydoniad1poster7772

Last edited by Done on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Dove wrote:
Now, if you're interested in the 'settlements' on Mars, I'll find Stewart
Best's huge report on that for you. It has satellite pictures, measurements,
etc.

Stewart Best - Project Redstar video link is below. Embedding is disabled so you have to watch on YouTube. Sound comes up at the 4:22 mark so be patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fK3qLZi_Sw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Researcher ROCKS! Faster than a speeding bullet. high five

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Dove wrote:
Researcher ROCKS! Faster than a speeding bullet. high five

At my age maybe faster than a speeding bullet snail. oldman oldman oldman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Mark 4:22

For there is nothing hidden except for the purpose of being exposed; nothing has become

carefully concealed but for the purpose of coming into the open

Feel the same way, Researcher RocketsYour honest opinion? 3493825412 faster than a speeding bullet snail, with all my injurys it's tuff.Your honest opinion? 899258879

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Stewart Best - Project Redstar video link is below. Embedding is disabled so you have to watch on YouTube. Sound comes up at the 4:22 mark so be patient

Watched it again , but didn't think much of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Here it is again, maybe a little better view?
It's hard to show at this image size.

Your honest opinion? Cydoniad1777
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 pm

from my perspective i have not seen assofar any pictures from what Done has posted, not anywhere. To be able to siphon and correlate them to scripture is another thing, kudos my friend, that is just awesome.

throne of god or let it be the creators of that world through god himself...i am not religious or follow a creed, but what Done conveys resonates with me, makes perfect sense. there are many pieces to forge, but hey there are many ways to interpret something, but there is only one honest way to see it, light and shadow, and Who knows, the shadow knows.

They (the elite) are always use signs, symbols to represent to how they govern this sphere/space of this world, so once all there their illusions are gone, it is DONE.

there is nothing frightening in this world, except the honest word and a free man (not free-mason lol), his honesty, integrity, honor will all-ways shine the light and that is always easy to dismiss to those who hide in the shadows.

Know, O man, that Light is thine heritage.
Know that darkness is only a veil.
Sealed in thine heart is brightness eternal,
waiting the moment of freedom to conquer,
waiting to rend the veil of the night.
Now, O man, when I had this knowing,
happy my soul grew,
for now I was free.
Listen, ye space-born,
list to my wisdom:
know ye not that ye, too, will be free.
sunny angel bounce

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Romans 13:11-13

King James Version (KJV)

11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is

our salvation nearer than when we believed.

12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of

darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering

and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your honest opinion?   Your honest opinion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your honest opinion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: