Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

explosions at the boston marathon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aloha

aloha

explosions at the boston marathon Empty
PostSubject: explosions at the boston marathon   explosions at the boston marathon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Anyone else watching abc right now? They are reporting on the explosions that just happened near the finish line of the boston marathon.
The scenes they are showing seem a bit... odd.
Many of the people are running back and forth, and in circles, almost like extras in a movie. Others are lifting pieces of wood and metal off of noone and nothing in particular. It's just -weird.
The footage shot from helicopters that they are choosing to share show nothing in partcular. It is frustrating.
I am concerned for those injured, however many of the people that are being whisked away in wheelchairs look very much to me like actors. The injuries seem fake and their bloodstains look randomly smeared. It looks very similar to the shots of the "drills" that were happening at the time of the Sandy Hook incident.
It could be that i have watched too many videos covering the hoax aspects of Sandy Hook, but something seems fishy here to me.
The shots of the explosions are believable, but the aftermath seems very reminiscent of 9-11... very suspicious. i just can't make sense of this feeling I have while watching this.
I am anxious to see what becomes of this. Who will be blamed for this? And WHY?

"Jesus is the high priest & fulfilled all the law a long time ago. I confess what the Spirit lays on my heart and rejoice for my days are growing less and less until I meet Him face to face." -Newton2012
Back to top Go down
aloha

aloha

explosions at the boston marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: explosions at the boston marathon   explosions at the boston marathon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm

After seeing these photos of the injured, I am starting to rethink my above post.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2013/04/photos-of-the-boston-marathon-bombing/100495/

warning: some photos are very graphic

"Jesus is the high priest & fulfilled all the law a long time ago. I confess what the Spirit lays on my heart and rejoice for my days are growing less and less until I meet Him face to face." -Newton2012
Back to top Go down

explosions at the boston marathon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: