Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!? This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!?  This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God Empty
PostSubject: MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!? This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God   MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!?  This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:43 am

MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!? Scientist And Former White House Senior Policy Analyst Says This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God And Religions Based On Him—The Premise Of “Exo-Vaticana” And “On The Path Of The Immortals” Is Here And The Vatican’s Secret Observations At Mt. Graham (And Plan To Greet An “Alien Savior”) Is Right Around The Corner

MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!?  This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God Earth2.0

With this discovery, we come ever closer to the idea that life is common in the universe. Perhaps you are not convinced. That is OK; let me speculate what would happen should we ever find evidence of life beyond earth even if you think such discovery unlikely. I would like here to preempt what will certainly be a re-write of history on the part of the world’s major religions. I predict with great confidence that all will come out and say such a discovery is completely consistent with religious teachings. My goal here is to declare this as nonsense before it happens. I am not alone in this conclusion that religion will contort to accommodate a new reality of alien life.

It Could Have Life On It, NASA Says: Kepler Mission Discovers Bigger, Older Cousin To Earth

MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!?  This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God AlienDeception-1024x576

NASA’s Kepler mission has confirmed the first near-Earth-size planet in the “habitable zone” around a sun-like star. This discovery and the introduction of 11 other new small habitable zone candidate planets mark another milestone in the journey to finding another “Earth.” The newly discovered Kepler-452b is the smallest planet to date discovered orbiting in the habitable zone — the area around a star where liquid water could pool on the surface of an orbiting planet — of a G2-type star, like our sun.
Back to top Go down

MONSTROUS IMPLICATIONS!? This Week’s Discovery Of “Earth 2.0” Is The Death Nail For The Biblical God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: