Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Radiation This Week No 14

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Your Radiation This Week No 14 Empty
PostSubject: Your Radiation This Week No 14    Your Radiation This Week No 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 pm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/07/25/your-radiation-this-week-no-14/

By Bob Nichols on July 25, 2015

June 26 to July 24, 2015

Your Radiation This Week No 14 Mountain-storm-646x433
Mountain Storm
San Francisco) July 24, 2015 – Good Day, this is “Your Radiation This Week.” These are the recorded Radiation Highs that affected people this past 29 days around the United States and in your neighborhood. Let’s get right to it.

RADIATION CPM* CITY STATE
*Listed in Counts per Minute, a Count is One Radioactive Decay Registered by the Instrument. High radiation counts are shown from June 24 to July 29, 2015.

Radiation counts are noted and and the types of radiation counted are listed. Uncounted radiation types make the actual Rad Count higher and more dangerous.
Normal Radiation is 5 to 20 CPM. [6]

• 590 CPM, 29.5 to 118 Times Normal, South Valley, NM. Gamma only.
  • 500 CPM, 25 to 100 Times Normal, Miami, FL. Gamma only.
  • 373 CPM, 18.6 to 74.6 Times Normal, Atlanta, GA. Gamma only.
  • 622 CPM, 31.1 to 124.4 Times Normal, Raleigh, NC. Gamma only.
  • 617 CPM, 30.8 to 123.4 Times Normal, Pittsburgh, PA. Gamma and Beta.
  • 340 CPM, 17 to 68 Times Normal, New York City, NY. Gamma only.
  • 394 CPM, 17.2 to 68.8 Times Normal, Boston, MA. Gamma only.
  • 591 CPM, 29.5 to 195.6 Times Normal, Concord, NH. Gamma and Beta Radiation.

• 263 CPM, 13.1 to 52.6 Times Normal, Chicago, IL. Gamma only.
  • 427 CPM, 21.3 to 85.4 Times Normal, Kansas City, KA. Gamma only.
  • 334 CPM, 16.7 to 66.8 Times Normal, Tulsa, OK. Gamma only.
  • 645 CPM, 32.2 to 129 Times Normal, Little Rock, AR. Gamma and Beta.
  • 306 CPM, 15.3 to 61.2 Times Normal, Dallas, TX. Gamma and Beta.
  • 463 CPM, 23.1 to 92.6 Times Normal, San Angelo, TX. Gamma and Beta.
  • 275 CPM, 13.7 to 55 Times Normal, Lubbock, TX. Gamma only. Off line. Last known report.

•  460 CPM, 23 to 92 Times Normal, Ft Wayne, IN. Gamma and Beta. Off line. Last known report.
  • 423 CPM, 21.1 to 84.6 Times Normal, Indianapolis, IN. Gamma only.
  • 383 CPM, 19.1 to 76.6 Times Normal, St Paul, MN. Gamma and Beta.
  • 704 CPM, 35.2 to 140.5 Times Normal, Lincoln, NE. Gamma and Beta.
  • 586 CPM, 29.3 to 117.2 Times Normal, Des Moines, IA. Gamma only.
  • 333 CPM, 16.6 to 66.6 Times Normal, Aberdeen, SD. Gamma only.
  • 573 CPM, 28.6 to 114.6 Times Normal, Rapid City, SD. Gamma only. Off line. Last known report.

• 530 CPM, 26.6 to 106 Times Normal, Albuquerque, NM. Gamma and Beta. Off line. Last known report.
  • 377 CPM, 18.8 to 75.4 Times Normal, Grand Junction, CO. Gamma only.
  • 869 CPM, 43.4 to 173.8 Times Normal, Billings, MT. Gamma only.
  • 465 CPM, 23.2 to 93 Times Normal, Phoenix, AZ. Gamma and Beta.
  • 642 CPM, 32.1 to 128.4 Times Normal, Tucson, AZ. Gamma and Beta.
  • 225 CPM, 11.2 to 45 Times Normal, Las Vegas, NV. Gamma only.
  • 507 CPM, 25.3 to 101.4 Times Normal, San Diego, CA. Gamma only.

• 855 CPM, 42.7 to 171 Times Normal, Bakersfield, CA. Gamma and Beta.
  • 306 CPM, 15.3 to 61.2 Times Normal, Los Angeles, CA. Gamma only.
  • 243 CPM, 12.1 to 48.6 Times Normal, San Francisco, CA. Gamma only.
  • 588 CPM, 29.4 to 117.6 Times Normal, Spokane, WA. Gamma only.

Highest Recorded Radioactive City in America This month

Congrats to Billings, Montana. Billings is once again the Highest Recorded Radiation City in the United States this month with 869 CPM!
Bakersfield, California again trails Billings with 855 CPM. Bakersfield and Billings have quite a deadly competition going for the most active Rad Weather.
The difference between Billings’ and Bakersfield’s Rad numbers is only 14 CPM points out of a reported Rad count of 1,724 Rad CPMs. That is such a small amount of Rad difference, less than One Percent of the total reported Rad.
Back to top Go down

Your Radiation This Week No 14 Empty
PostSubject: Attorney for US Navy Sailors:    Your Radiation This Week No 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:04 pm

• Home
  • More

Local News: “Breaking… Alert… leak shuts down US nuclear plant” — Gov’t: Radiation levels ‘above normal’ — ‘Steam plume’ seen in reactor building, workers can’t find where leak is coming from due to safety concerns — Flood warnings issued for area »

Attorney for US Navy Sailors: Third death from exposure to Fukushima fallout — Baby with brain cancer has died — Reporters afraid to publish stories related to case — Professor: USS Reagan sailors were first people to be hit by plume outside of plant (VIDEOS)

Published: July 26th, 2015 at 11:18 pm ET
By ENENews
 Your Radiation This Week No 14 Email_famfamfam Email Article
56 comments

Attorney Charles Bonner, who is representing US service members exposed to Fukushima fallout, Jul 21, 2015 (at 10:45 in): We now have a 250+ young sailors with all kinds of illnesses, we’ve had three die. We had one of the sailors who came home and impregnated his wife. They gave birth to a little baby born with brain cancer and cancer down the spine, lived for two years, and just died in March of this year.
Q&A with Charles Bonner, Jul 21, 2015 (at 4:45 in): I was just interviewed by some reporter about this case, he said, “Now, I want to interview you about this case and the current status of your lawsuit. But you all have won, so do I have anything to worry about? Do I have to look over my shoulder if I do this story, if I publish this story?” I said, “Yeah you do.” Because trillions of dollars do not go away easily. It’s amazing that people are afraid to even do a story on this because they’re afraid these corporations.
Kyle Cleveland, sociologist at Temple University’s Japan Campus, published Apr 29, 2015 (at 2:00 in): Like everyone else we were seeing what was on the media. The media was very alarmist, and I think ironically, some of what were taken as an overreaction or a panic in the first couple of weeks of the crisis subsequently have been vindicated to be in some ways quite reasonable claims and worries as more information have been revealed, as gov’t reports reports have been written… Those reports have demonstrated that the situation was really quite more serious at the time than certainly what the government was saying, and certainly what TEPCO was saying at the time. My starting point for my research was looking into the government’s FOIA documents. I was very surprised to see that there is a big difference within the United States government as they were trying to determine just how bad this was. And what I realized in those documents is that the Nuclear Regulatory Commission… was recommending a 50-mile (80 km)exclusionary zone. This was an stark contrast to the Japanese government’s recommendation of 30 km. And also I was very interested to see that the the US Navy Pacific Command and particularly naval reactors, was recommending a 200-mile exclusionary zone. So that’s a rather profound gap between 30 kilometers on the one hand with the Japanese government 80 km from the NRC [and] something like over 300 km for the US Navy… But ironically aside from the staff at the Daiichi plant maybe some at the very first people who were hit by the radioactive plume were sailors who run the United States Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group… They detected the plume at about 132 miles distance from the Daiichi plant. The FOIA  documents… demonstrate that these government officials… were very concerned about the levels that they were reading. They were indicating that they were about 30 times above background levels, and that they would exceed a ‘protective action guideline’ criteria within about a 10 hour period… The reason the US Navy had recommended a 200-mile exclusionary zone was that the Yokosuka naval base is about a 163 miles from the Daiichi plant… at the same time that the Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier was detecting the nuclear plume, the George Washington aircraft carrier which was ported down near Yokosuka was also detecting a plume and the result that they were getting were really quite alarming to them.
Watch Bonner’s presentation here | Watch Cleveland’s presentation here
Published: July 26th, 2015 at 11:18 pm ET
By ENENews
 Your Radiation This Week No 14 Email_famfamfam Email Article
56 comments

• Like ENENews on Facebook
  • Follow ENENews on Twitter
  • Subscribe to the ENENews RSS Feed

Related Posts

1. TV: Huge increase in US Navy sailors suffering injury after Fukushima exposure — Gov’t reports show USS Reagan went directly into most intense area of plume just as radioactive releases hit peak — Over 20 trillion becquerels coming from plant every second — “We’re now beginning to see the real data” (VIDEO) October 2, 2014
  2. Officials want data on U.S. Navy sailors Fukushima exposure — Defense Dept. directed to reveal all medical problems for USS Reagan crew — TV: We were in a nuclear plume, how can they say there’s no health risk? It makes you wonder since “so many people are having problems” (VIDEO) January 15, 2014
  3. Video: Navy sailors use no masks when scrubbing radioactive particles on USS Ronald Reagan after 3/11 — CNN: “The idea here is all about safety” December 29, 2012
  4. Doctor “removed 6 thyroids in recent months” from USS Reagan crew exposed to Fukushima fallout — “Over 500 sailors ill after mission in Japan” — Officer: “There’s sick soldiers everywhere, many in hospitals in San Diego or Hawaii… I don’t know what’s going on” — Veteran in wheelchair thrown out by physician, “You’re faking, you need to leave” (VIDEO) February 12, 2015
  5. AP: Melted fuel may have “dropped even beyond” the bottom of Fukushima plant — ‘China Syndrome’ predicted by US gov’t analysis — IAEA Expert: Pools of corium beneath reactors are up to 2 stories high (VIDEO) March 30, 2015

July 26th, 2015 | Category: Audio/Video Clips, Fukushima Daiichi, Japan (Fukushima)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1