Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God worked hard to save this sinner.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

God worked hard to save this sinner. Empty
PostSubject: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 am

He said I would find my answers in the Bible and Cydonia Mars. I did and then some. 

God worked hard to save this sinner. Jesus4

Ezekiel 1:5

and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human.

Revelation 4:7

7 And the first living creature is like a lion, and the second living creature is like a young bull, and the third living creature has a face like a man’s, and the fourth living creature is like a flying eagle.

Cydonia Mars

God worked hard to save this sinner. Cydonia_D1_777

The Resurrection

Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”
You can get 1630 out of that.

Acts 17:18-19
This was because he was declaring the good news of Jesus and the resurrection. 19 So they laid hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus (Mars Hill)

God worked hard to save this sinner. TriCirJC-2

Antares Pyramid (The Eagle)

Acts 4:12
12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.

Ephesians 3:14

14 On account of this I bend my knees to the Father, 15 to whom every family in heaven and on earth owes its name, 16 to the end that he may grant YOU according to the riches of his glory to be made mighty in the man YOU are inside with power through his spirit, 17 to have the Christ dwell through [YOUR] faith in YOUR hearts with love; that YOU may be rooted and established on the foundation, 18 in order that YOU may be thoroughly able to grasp mentally with all the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of the Christ which surpasses knowledge, that YOU may be filled with all the fullness that God give.

Philippians 2:9

9 For this very reason also God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every [other] name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground, 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

My name written on a map of the Milky Way Galaxy.

33xpi=103.6 #'s of my home address 1630, 1630xpi=5120.8, #'s of my birth date 5-21-58. 103.6 is twice the slope angle of the great pyramid, that's written 51.8x2=103.6 again that's the #'s for my birth date and home address, that is also what he is trying to show you the Resurrection over evil.

God worked hard to save this sinner. CameTrue

Revelation 2:17 
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

D&M Pyramid close-up.
God worked hard to save this sinner. CydoniaD1Done

The fight between Good and Evil!

James 5:13
13 Is there anyone suffering evil among YOU? Let him carry on prayer. Is there anyone in good spirits? Let him sing psalms. 14 Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him.

Luke 21:25
25 “Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and [its] agitation

Morning Sky on my Birth, with my name Buster on the Horizon, the only proper name in the Milky Way Galaxy.
God worked hard to save this sinner. BrithDate5-21-58Venus
The horizon the line between Light and dark, Good and evil.

Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Sign: Done

God worked hard to save this sinner. Whitestone777

I Changed the tilt of the Pyramid to make it God's word.
 praise GOD
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:24 pm

He works (or worked) hard to save each and every one of us. I'm glad that He got to you. I know I resisted Him for years kicking and screaming all the way to salvation myself. Bet everyone here has a similar story to tell.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:42 pm

researcher wrote:
He works (or worked) hard to save each and every one of us. I'm glad that He got to you. I know I resisted Him for years kicking and screaming all the way to salvation myself. Bet everyone here has a similar story to tell.
YES! I once said if I could prove the Face on Mars was real then the Bible study written by man was not. Man did I put my foot in my mouth. I found both to be real. Then he saved my soul, because i'm to much of a dummy to do it myself. Almost 10 years now trying to figure out what got in my head. bad horsey I just did it along the way while on a forum posting live. high five
Thanks for the uplifting words researcher hugs
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:50 am

researcher wrote:
You betcha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:10 am

billetman wrote:
researcher wrote:
You betcha!
Yes he does have a way with words. hugs
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 pm

I just heard something on the end of a PBS video that I just finished streaming. I can't take credit for it but I sure want to share it as it made a positive impression on me.

PBS Video wrote:
"Your crown is already bought and paid for. All you have to do is put it on!"

That says so many things on so many levels. I hope that y'all got something good from it like I did.

group hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:40 am

Revelation 3:10

10 Because you kept the word about my endurance, I will also keep you from the hour of test, which is to come upon the whole inhabited earth, to put a test upon those dwelling on the earth. 11 I am coming quickly. Keep on holding fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

James 1:12 
Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Psalm 149:4
For the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.

Proverbs 14:18
The simple inherit folly, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God worked hard to save this sinner.   God worked hard to save this sinner. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God worked hard to save this sinner.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: