Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Lunar New Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Happy Lunar New Year Empty
PostSubject: Happy Lunar New Year   Happy Lunar New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:52 pm

So says the United States Secretary of State John Kerry :cherry:
This afternoon, Secretary of State John Kerry issued a statement of good wishes for those celebrating the "Lunar New Year."
"On behalf of the American people, I am delighted to send my heartfelt wishes for good health, good fortune, happiness, and prosperity to all those around the world celebrating the arrival of the Lunar New Year this February 10," says Kerry in a statement.
"This week, millions of people will make the journey – some across great distances – to reunite with their loved ones to mark the Lunar New Year. Here in the United States, many families will likewise gather to welcome the New Year. These public and private celebrations, held by multigenerational immigrant communities, highlight the diversity of American society and the deep and complex bonds that link the American people with peoples from around the world. President Obama and I look forward to strengthening our commitment to building ever-stronger relations with the people of the Asia-Pacific through initiatives that foster economic growth, improve regional security, and advance cooperative friendships among our peoples.
"In this festive time, I would like to wish all great success in the coming year as we continue to work together to deepen partnerships and find solutions to the challenges we face."
http://drudgegae.iavian.net/r?hop=http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/kerry-sends-lunar-new-year-greetings_700344.html
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Lunar New Year   Happy Lunar New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:14 pm

I pray to God in the highest heaven that each of his children on earth have a perfect New Year guarded by the angels and with the blessings of the elders.
Happy Lunar New Year Tangerine
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Lunar New Year   Happy Lunar New Year I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Japanese Lion Dance Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Lunar New Year   Happy Lunar New Year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Lunar New Year
Page 1 of 1