Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. Empty
PostSubject: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi, just need a few prayers for my Daughter's area, currently not under warning but she is only about 12mi. from the fire near her home.
Has 4 goats and 3 sheep, chickens and some turkeys.
Wind is currently Westerly taking the fire towards Jackson, Ca. but should be more Easterly, we are watching and hopeful for some good containment.

Yesterday it was a 120 acre fire above me about 8mi. away.
A small area was evacuated near where I had just been out hiking the week before.
That fire had 200 on ground, 4 airliner size tankers 5 S2 ex navy planes, 4 copters, and is about 70 percent contained.

VERY SMOKEY HERE!!

My daughter Sarah & husband Trevor and granddaughter Camilla Cuthill. 

Thanks peeps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Update: 4:50 p.m.: Additional Mandatory Evacuation Orders have been issued in Calaveras County for Highway 26 from Highway 49 to Railroad Flat to include all sides of the street; Jesus Maria from Hwy 26 to Railroad Flat to include all sides of the streets, North of Jesus Maria and South to Doster Road/West Murray Creek Road and East of Hawver Road.
Additional county road closures are as follows: SR 26 and Hwy 49 at Mokelumne Hill East to Ridge Road; SR 26 and Ponderosa Road; SR 26 and Jesus Maria; SR 26 at Hwy 49; and SR 26 at Lower Dorray Road.
In Amador County, Mandatory Evacuation Orders now include Canyon View, Fig Tree Lane and Ponderosa Way; The Town of Pine Grove, to include all areas South of Highway 88 at Ranch Road, and East of West Clinton and East Clinton Road.
Latest road closures are Clinton Road at Butte Mountain Road (both ends); the Butte Mountain Road cutoff at Clinton Road; Amador Lane at Clinton Road; Electra at SR 49; Ponderosa Road at Tabeaud; access to Lake Tabeaud is closed; Hwy 88 at W. Clinton Road; Hwy 88 at Irish Town Road; Hwy 88 at Tabeaud Road; Hwy 88 at Aqueduct Circle; and Highway 88 at Mount Zion.
Update at 7am: The Butte Fire burning in the counties of Amador and Calaveras has grown to 4,000 acres and it is now 20% contained, according to CAL Fire.

14,000 customers without power.

My daughter just lost power, they rely on power for their well.
I've been trying to get them to get a manual pump + solar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 pm

What ever you need Spring you got it.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:04 am

Daughter's family has been evacuated, called @ 10:00pm, pray for their home, thanks!
All the animals are going into my fenced garden for tonight.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 6:29 am

Praying for you and yours Spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:08 am

Fire doubled over night to 32,000 acres @ 10% contained.
Family and four legged critters safe with us.

They had no warning to leave last night and daughter couldn't get back to home because of road block.
Hubby and friend loaded animals and what they could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: pray and pray some more...   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:10 pm

*... i'll be praying on my end as well
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Sending prayers, spring!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Fire has grown, we can't find a lot of info.
I do fear my daughters home if not already gone will be soon.
The well known town of San Andeas and now Arnold are threatened on evacuation alert.
Something like close to 50,000 acres now.
Lots a smoke and fine ash on everything outside.
Very unfortunate is lack of alerts etc, news is disgraceful being that map areas post will enlarge but text names will not making it difficult to see locations accurately to get reference.

The containment is still 10% or less due to expansion of area.

The current info:
Of Highway 49FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. News_photo View Slideshow
(15 Photos)

09/11/2015 1:35 pm PST
B.J. Hansen, MML News Director

Update at 1:35pm: The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office has added  many areas of Angels Camp to the “mandatory evacuation” list.  Included are Murphys Grade Road, Gardner Lane, Holly Street, Casey Street, Easy Street, Kirby Street, Country Lane, Elderberry Lane, Dogtown Road, Clifton Road and Brunner Hill.
Additionally, Bret Hart Union High School District is evacuating and transporting students to the Calaveras County Fairgrounds. Buses will still take students to Copperopolis, but all other students must be picked up at the fairgrounds.
at 1:10pm: The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office has issued a “mandatory evacuation order” for several areas east of Highway 49 in Calaveras County. The Sheriff’s Office reports that it includes communities east of Highway 49, starting near Calaveritas, and stretching north to San Andreas, and then continuing up to the Amador County line. In addition, the evacuation order includes areas like Mountain Ranch, Sheep Ranch and Cave City, and stretches over to Highway 4, starting at Murphys Grade, and continuing up Highway 4 to Avery. Once it gets into the Arnold area, it turns into an “advisory evacuation” notice. The Sheriff’s Office is encouraging residents in the communities listed to leave the area. Anyone that needs help with livestock or animals should call the Sheriff’s Office at 754-6500.
Update at 12:20pm: The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office has issued an “advisory evacuation notice” for the community of Arnold. The Sheriff’s Office emphasizes that it is advisory at this time, and residents need to be prepared if the fire approaches.
Update at 10:45am: The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office has just issued a mandatory evacuation order for the Oak Park Estates, in the unincorporated area of Calaveras County, stretching north to Mountain Ranch Road.
Update at 10:20am: Over 1,570 firefighters are now assigned to the Butte Fire burning in Calaveras and Amador Counties.
Public Information Officer Mike Yeun says the Incident Command structure has now transitioned to a large CAL Fire Type 1 management team, and additional resources are arriving hourly. Cooperating agencies include CAL OES, the Forest Service, BLM, PG&E, Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office, Amador County Sheriff’s Office, Red Cross, Caltrans, CA State Parks and the Amador Fire Protection District. There are now 178 engines, seven water tenders, 16 helicopters, seven air tankers, 38 hand crews, and 21 dozers.
Eight homes have now been destroyed and 6,000 structures are threatened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Praying for a miracle. Praying for your family and their well-being.

dutchsinse thinks the fires may have something to do with the ground heating up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UPDATE   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 11:07 pm

We think my Daughter's home may be ok as maps show fire across road.
The very important rural hardware/grocery store was reported to have only had lost some lumber, so this is good info. Owners left it open to firefighters for supplies without being present.

15 % containment is good news for the size, we will get cooler weather for next few days also.

California's #1 priority fire presently. 

Current info:

09/12/2015 7:35 pm PST

B.J. Hansen, Tracey Petersen and Tori James, MML News Team

Update at 7:35pm: CAL Fire has released the latest numbers on the Butte Fire. While some details are encouraging, others show the devastation the flames have brought. Firefighters have been able to hold the acreage at 65,000 and the containment has increased to 15%. However, Cal Fire damage crews spent the day on the burn scar and report unfortunately, 86 homes and 51 outbuilding have been destroyed. The number of firefighters battling the blaze has hiked to 3,852 with 452 engines and 94 dozers on scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 am

Oop's these incompetent people reporting need to put the details in their reports!

The 15% Containment is only on the northwest side in the neighboring county!

Lack of VISION at the outset was this, only four deputies to WARN people of evacuation needs does not cut the mustard!
Only after things are going worse did the deputize 50 Citizens to help.

Fire near me I heard on the scanner that vehicles called in from out of state could not use our ethanol based fuel and command at the fire were calling for fuel tankers to supply them? Really? They have done this before have they not learned anything or made notes for next time?

Never enough planes, why have western states or the nation not added enough to cover this problem adequately??

**SPRING FOR GOVERNOR!!!
**SPRING FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:18 am

https://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/california-town-of-2700-told-to-prepare-to-leave-as-wildfire-surges-giant-sequoia-grove-threatened/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYERS!!!   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:32 am

THANK YOU ALL FOR PRAYERS!!!

My daughters house as well as neighbors are untouched! She an hubby were able to go in last night before dark and look. Power may be restored by Sunday, which they need for water well operation.

The fire stopped just across the main road from them. I think there was a point several days ago where the wind changed direction and blew the fire back on itself.

There still many who have lost everything so please continue your prayers for them.
Thank you so much!

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:19 pm

So glad it is all well right now. Prayers to you and your family, study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:14 pm

i'm so glad to hear it turned out well. Thanks for letting know.
Sympathy and prayers for the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.   FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRES NEAR ME AND DAUGHTER Prayers for her.
Page 1 of 1