Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. Empty
PostSubject: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 am

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:35 am

Also his book here...

https://haimshore.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/haim-shore_coincidences-in-the-bible-and-in-biblical-hebrew_feb-2014.pdf

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 12:35 pm

ALL NEED TO SEE THIS ONE, watch all!

The control of the world... nature..., what we see now happening, violating The LAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NUveiQreZw
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Yes that was excellent Spring, thank you.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:48 pm

Thanks for your post also, love it when people find this type of info to expand my knowledge and thought processes.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:54 pm

that first 1, 99 was incredible and helped me understand better the hebrew word 4 moon or month, my interest fell silent, or 2 zero, or still,(all linear) when they compared the big bang 2 creation...gotta take break, then look @ springs vid...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 4:54 pm

what an awesome God...
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:21 pm

spring2 wrote:
ALL NEED TO SEE THIS ONE, watch all!

The control of the world... nature..., what we see now happening, violating The LAW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NUveiQreZw

Near the end, where he explains how the Adam and Eve story validates his findings, is really interesting. How Elohim, Jehovah, and Elohim Jehovah, specific meanings differ, and how the devil only mentions Elohim (nature) and not Jehovah (morality). Evidently there's treasures being masked by any English translation of the Bible.

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Spring, that video was so interesting I gotta watch it again.

The force of nature and morailty are one. Mind blowing.

I know it's hard to listen because of the accent but just hang in there he goes over it again so that you can understand him better.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 am

Great...I down loaded them both so I can watch them again at my leisure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.   Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties.  Amazing if you haven't seen this yet. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof Haim Shore's study on words in the Bible and their mathematical correlation to some of their properties. Amazing if you haven't seen this yet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: