Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TABERNAC...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:51 pm

there may still b hope, in this feast of the LORD...

http://raptureintheairnow.com/?topic=jonathan-cahn-may-have-been-wrong-about-elul-29-its-tabernacles

angel bounce
Back to top Go down

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Tabernacles is also a good picture of the woman in the wilderness.
i don't think that will happen this year though because a few more things need to happen first.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:05 pm

but it also is the harvest of fruit, and known as the ingathering, and Christ IS the first fruits...

and the false prophet ie. the poop, claimed @ the un, he comes in his own name...claims Christ failed @ the cross ( what an asshole) did i say that?

and the antichrist ie. obumer, who has no desire 4 women, just ask his man wife..he serves the god of this world ie. the snake...

and enemies on the border w/ Israel, decked out by putin and the chinese, and iran (to mommy cause i'm a gerly-man)
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:09 pm

lovisa, i think that is mid trib, right?
Back to top Go down

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi murray. Yes. That would be the beginning of the last 3.5 years.

Sukkot is:
The Feast of Booths, The Feast of Tabernacles, The Feast of Ingathering

What we recently saw happening was “Death” coming to America.

Revelation 6
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

“obumer” is more like Pharaoh, the white horse. He’s the finisher and has just about completed his task.

“Hell” should be showing up soon. He’s the “good” cop. Pharaoh’s the “bad” cop.

i say Hell should be showing up soon because we are at the end of the seventy year prophecy, seventy years since the end of WWII and the forming of the UN. The US reigned for seventy years.

Isaiah 23
15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

It coincides with this:

Daniel 7
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

The lion/man is Nebuchednezzar. When the wings are plucked, “hell” will stand up and make himself known.

On Passover, the people of Israel were freed from their enslavement to Pharaoh. The Feast of Firstfruits (of barley, Jesus) is the first day of the week after the first Sabbath following Passover.

On Shavuot (of wheat, Pentecost, Acts 2 early church) they were given the Torah and became a nation committed to serving God. Shavuot is the conclusion of the Counting of the Omer, seven weeks after Passover. Offering firstfruits began at Shavuot and continued until Sukkot (the grape harvest).

This is the grape harvest:

Revelation 14
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
Back to top Go down

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 8:39 pm

In reference to what i wrote above, they always seem to mirror bible prophecy in the news.

At 3:27 is the "death" meme along with the four horsemen.

Back to top Go down

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:17 am

And did you all read the posts?...
This one caught my eye!
:: September 27, 2015 at 11:55 am #87877  
TABERNAC... DeAnn_avatar_1436719624-80x80
DeAnn
Participant

On the General Assembly of the United Nations website it lists on it’s agenda; “High-level thematic debate, maintenance of international peace and security: 1-2 October”. The entire world will be saying “peace and safety” in in the midst of Tabernacles!
http://raptureintheairnow.com/?topic=jonathan-cahn-may-have-been-wrong-about-elul-29-its-tabernacles
Back to top Go down

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:51 am

Oct. 5 The Great Last Day... last day of Tabernacle.
Back to top Go down

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:00 am

David's Tower site of Wedding Dress.
From same link:
https://www.youtubey.com/watch?t=343&v=OZvz5ys32GQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TABERNAC... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TABERNAC...   TABERNAC... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TABERNAC...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-