Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AND: US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AND: 	 US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran Empty
PostSubject: AND: US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran   AND: 	 US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 am

http://www.ynetnews.com/Ext/Comp/ArticleLayout/CdaArticlePrintPreview/1,2506,L-4368598,00.html

oreign Relations Committee of the US Senate votes in favor of resolution stipulating that US will support Israel in case it was forced to take military action against Iran
Yitzhak Benhorin

WASHINGTON — Members of the US Senate's Foreign Relations Committee have adopted "Senate Resolution 65," according to which the US will support Israel in case it is compelled to take military action and actualize its right to self defense in the face of an Iranian threat.

The resolution stipules that Israel will enjoy Washington's diplomatic, economic and military aid.

MORE@LINK
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

AND: 	 US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran Empty
PostSubject: Re: AND: US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran   AND: 	 US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:56 am

Wow, what a sudden change. The question is, will Obama support it?

Well, he should, considering how Israeli Intelligence has always been right, and the US' and Europe's wrong. Wink

Remember when the US, EU, and UN were against the Israeli strike on Iraq? They were saying there were no nukes on Iraq? The Israeli said there are and so they strike Iraq.

Then years later, the US, EU, and UN said Saddam once again have nukes. But the Israelis said, they have none, and there's no reason to invade Iraq.

What happened? Not a single nuke was found.

And Israeli Intelligence also knew that if Saddam is removed, Persia will rise. But did the EU, US, and UN listened? Nope. The rest is history, and we are in deep **** than when Saddam was ruling Iraq.

Now, Israeli Intelligence is saying that Iran is almost capable of launching nukes. What is the EU, US, and UN saying? DIPLOMACY, TALKS, TALKS.

Oh well, I guess the world will never learn its lesson - to listen to the Israelis.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

AND: US Senate: Will back Israeli attack on Iran
Page 1 of 1