Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?    Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:32 pm

The Galaxy map I own is at least 17-18 years old. You can't get it anymore. There are better one's now, but not with those designations. I have tried to find anything on Buster and the designation for the Dark Matter that is written above my name with no luck.
Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  StarDollar
DC Prayer room!
Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  Congressional%20Prayer%20Room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?    Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:36 pm

You asked what it look like before I photoshop the image, well here it is. The top one is ESA image, then we move down to my work. I change only the angle you see it at in all images, but for the last two. I change the image to grayscale, then the last image is photoshop the way the Lord guided me. With one full render his way. Then all the 4 Living Creatures pop out how wonderful!!!
Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  StepByStep

The 4 Living Creatures!

Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  Cydonia_D1_777

Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  Eyepyramid777

The eye in the D&M pyramid, the skull, and D1 up close. D1 is Done.
 The white stone no one knew ,but me. That great new name Done! 

Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  CydoniaD1Done
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?    Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:09 am

Hi Done.  Thanks for looking.  Many things are beyond me, many things just don't strike a chord, tho
you know I've looked, put in time and effort.  And that's ok, I feel.  I'm just not going to know or understand all things.
But yes we are of one accord regarding the Resurrection! 

1 Peter 1:3 ESV 

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

1 Thessalonians 4:16 ESV 

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

1 Corinthians 6:14 ESV 

And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by his power.

John 14:19 ESV 

Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live

Romans 8:11 AV   But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

And therein lies our Blessed Hope and our freedom to go about doing good.

Luke 14:14 ESV 

And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”
I love you

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?    Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:21 am

Yes, all my work has bought me to his Resurrection!!!
Even my birth date shows his Resurrection!!!
Thank you for looking at my work, I will try hard to make you
all understand what I'm trying to say.  study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?    Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Dove I can't find anything on it either?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: