Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! Empty
PostSubject: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm

http://countdowntozerotime.org/2013/04/17/gmo-wheat-molecules-may-silence-hundreds-of-human-genes/

GM Wheat May Damage Human Genetics Permanently VIDEO@LINK

“What we found is that the molecules created in this wheat, intended to silence wheat genes, can match human genes, and through ingestion these molecules can enter human beings, and potentially silence our genes.” ~ Prof. Jack Heinemann

Safe Food Foundation Director, Scott Kinnear, University of
Canterbury Professor, Jack Heinemann, and Flinders University Professor, Judy Carman, discuss the potential threats of CSIRO’s GM Wheat.

GM Wheat May Damage Human Genetics Permanently
GM Wheat May Damage Human Genetics Permanently

The Australian government, in the form of its science research arm, is joining Agribusiness profiteering by designing a GM wheat that could kill people who eat it & be inherited by their children.

by Heidi Stevenson

We have not yet seen the worst damage that genetic engineering may do. Australia’s governmental agency, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), is developing a wheat species that is engineered to turn off genes permanently.

Professor Jack Heinemann at the University of Canterbury‘s Centre for Integrated Research in Biosafety has studied the wheat’s potential. Digital Journal reports that he says1:

What we found is that the molecules created in this wheat, intended to silence wheat genes, can match human genes, and through ingestion, these molecules can enter human beings and potentially silence our genes. The findings are absolutely assured. There is no doubt that these matches exist.

The implications are clarified by Professor Judy Carman of Flinders University:

If this silences the same gene in us that it silences in the wheat—well, children who are born with this enzyme not working tend to die by the age of about five.

Silencing the equivalent gene in humans that is silenced in this genetically modified wheat holds the potential of killing people. But it gets worse. Silenced genes are permanently silenced and can be passed down the generations.
Silenced Genes READ MORE
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:10 am

Spring I really feel strongly there is something to the wheat gmo arguments. I'm kind of a "routine" person & eat wheat toast as a part of my breakfast every day when I'm at home. I have a specific brand from the organic store that I really like that's great. Recently they've been out a couple of times so I've experimented with a couple of other more "mass production" brands. One of them gave me montezuma's revenge every time about 10 minutes after my b'fast. Same oj, same egg brand, same butter, only the bread changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 am

I've been noticing things too.

Honey is one, the second is white cheese on pizza.

They are specific brands and everytime the wife buys I have problems, told her not to buy.

Been trying to get her to spend a little more and get more organic produce and products with no corn syrup etc.
Hard for people to change habits even if they know it is not good for them.

Fortunately we have the big garden started, didn't do any over winter.
Have been trying to figure out what to do about ChemTrail rain.... wish I had done a greenhouse, but late for that now.

These good studies show that they are trying to engineer our bodies into something else... wonder what exactly?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 am

A hot mess in need of multiple Rx's would be my guess.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:13 am

Well, im only on one med, and I buy it from Thailand so hopefully its free of mind control elements. Lol

Its really hard to stop eating wheat! We're having panko breaded catfish tonight..... I'm using cornstarch too..... but if anyone wants it, i have finally figured out how to make that wonderful crusty carribean style breading, pm me and ill give you the recipe. Smile
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:11 am

Stay away from GMO products. And when it comes to "wheat", only buy "whole wheat", not any other kind of "wheat" label. Of course, do confirm that its source was natural and can be trusted. I dare say, one day, "whole wheat" itself will lose its value as a label referring to the real, natural, organic, wheat.

It only takes a law - or the lack of it - money and idealism to force or encourage manufacturers to use the label "whole wheat" to trick people into eating GMO wheat.

But as far as I know, and the other health conscious people, "whole wheat" label is still untampered with.

Secondly, on the topic too. They want to shut-off our genes so more sickness and diseases can affect us.

This will give them more leverage to pursue research the world is forbidding like cloning. And giving them strong foundation to come out and introduce "officially" the 3-Strand DNA "that will eliminate all sickness and diseases".

As long as we are healthy and our bodies capable of fighting, the world will never approve of cloning and the 3-Strand DNA. So they're killing us silently.

Stay away from any GMO products. And eat only natural, organic, whole, real food.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:07 pm

laibcoms, you are right about the engineering .. also to sell us more drugs to feel good SEDATE us.

What else is worrying is this rust virus on the wheat... I saw something written , either a dream or paper... that it would come from Africa to America... well it's here now and that's where it came from!

It too is not good for us.
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Spelt is an excellent alternative for flour/wheat. B3 gets ALL toxins out of body. This includes radiation. A must read is, "Clear Mind Clear Body" by Hubbard. The flush feeling is weird....but it works. A lot of disinfo out there on it and wrong types of b3 marketed that do not work as organic b3 does, so do the research thoroughly. I have read some of the research on it and it is awesome. The center below uses this for their purification therapy and if you read the "results", it is beyond amazing. Our corrupt system feeds big pharma to poison us and over the years our body stores much of these toxins, then later in life it brings about disease and our immunity is shot.
http://www.healingdaily.com/detoxification-diet/niacin.htm
Testimonies (Excellent articles on this site also about heath issues):
http://www.purelyyoudetox.com/ssother.html

Excellent over view on b3 to get u started on research:
http://www.restoreunity.org/niacin_anti_death_vitamin.htm

Excerpts:
Dr. Bob was a MD internal medicine, orthomolecular doctor, MD psychiatrist, chiropractor, and healer 65 years. He was a diabetic who lived to 108 years with only 1 side effect 2 years before he passed away.

Dr. Bob liked to call niacin the "anti-death chemical." He concluded this after receiving information in the seventies and eighties on the milestone Coronary Drug Project. The Coronary Drug Project concluded that niacin significantly reduced mortality in every cause of death that was analyzed by the project, including cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and many other causes.

Dr. Bob also said that niacin was a wonderful vitamin that could help your body fight many diseases. In addition to its ability to act as an anti-death vitamin, niacin can sometimes help to stop diseases of the body's circulatory system. The reason for this is that niacin produces a dilation effect on the body. This dilation effect causes a 'flushing effect'. Basically, as niacin works, it expands and dilates the circulatory system, which increases your body's circulation. As a result of this increased circulation, your entire body will be healthier and may be able to stop diseases that could be the result of circulatory problems.

Another benefit of niacin's flushing effect is that it can help to reduce cholesterol and plague by flushing them out of your system. Another benefit, according to studies that Dr. Bob reviewed, was that niacin could help to improve your brain's memory functioning by 10 to 50 percent. Niacin also has the ability to aid cells in the absorption of nourishment, which is of course a vital function for the body's cells. Much like a key that is needed to open a door to get inside a room, niacin acts like a key that unlocks the body's cells so that they are able to absorb nourishment.

Dr. Bob stated that niacin was one of the most beneficial supplements to ingest and produces many important benefits for the body. Throughout this web site we have often mentioned that sometimes ideas work but are ignored by modern day medicine. However, either professionals or individuals should not ignore any vitamin that accomplishes as much as niacin does.

Dr. Bob said there was a correct technique for the implementation of any niacin supplementation. One caution that Dr. Bob made was that you should not ingest more than 800mg of extended release niacin because excessive amounts of extended release niacin could cause liver damage. Secondly, the dilation effect of niacin could be dangerous to persons with gout, ulcers, kidney problems, gallbladder disease, heart problems, and pregnant women. Dr. Bob was unable to reach any definitive conclusions on the effects of niacin supplementation on a person with diabetes and therefore recommended only small doses of niacin taken in conjunction with a Ginkgo supplement. Dr. Bob said Ginkgo and niacin were synergetic.

According to Dr. Bob, there is an important method to follow for supplementing niacin. Dr. Bob said it could take anywhere from two to three months of daily niacin supplementation before you see any benefits. He said begin taking niacin in small doses of about 50 mg three times per day. To dilute the flushing effect of niacin, take your supplement at mealtime. Approximately once a week, increase your dosage of niacin, until you have built your dose up to 250mg three times per day. Any time you physically feel a flushing effect cut your intake back to a level where you do not experience this flush if it is too uncomfortable for you. It is important that you increase your level of niacin supplementation slowly. Niacin is a long-term vitamin that must be ingested on a daily basis in order to gain the benefits mentioned previously. Dr. Bob felt the gains would out-weigh the drawbacks of the flushing sensation. However, if you begin taking niacin in the small dosages recommended, the flushing should be minimized. Also take niacin with meals to further dilute the flushing effect. Before you begin any supplementation program check with your doctor, especially if you are taking any medications.

The purpose of creating a web page on niacin is to make every person conscious of the great value of niacin. On an almost spiritual level, Dr. Bob described niacin as "integrating scattered energies in the body and creating a harmonizing effect." On this more esoteric level, Dr. Bob believed niacin created balance in the body through its flushing effect. The best form of niacin supplement can be found under the name xanthinol nicotinate, which passes more easily through the cell membrane, the blood, and the brain barrier.

In conclusion, niacin is essentially the anti-death vitamin. Do not ignore this statement of fact. Niacin's many attributes should have led it to more publicity and respect than it has received.

Page 2

Dr. Bob said niacin reduced mortality in every cause of death by 40%. The Coronary Drug Project was Dr. Bob's source of information. This was called a "milestone study." It lasted two decades of research! The medical establishment conducted it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!   STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP EATING WHEAT PRODUCTS!
Page 1 of 1