Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... Empty
PostSubject: MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......   MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:25 am

BLACK KNIGHT DECODED ANALYZED: The Alien Deception Agenda Behind the Pepsi Production

Published on Nov 26, 2015

An analysis of the Pepsi production "Black Knight Decoded." This was a look at the companies that were involved in the making of this 6 minute movie that has gone viral. Who was behind the film and what was their agenda? 

Black Knight Decoded: A Pepsi Production
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RmSK...

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......   MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 am

the god of this world...got a lot of people fooled...come my God & King..Jesus Christ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......   MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 10:12 pm

That was a good one. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......   MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......   MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Lovisa wrote:
If you happen to know any "amateur satellite" spotters they should be able to assist you in viewing this beast. Naturally you can't "see" it as it isn't exactly an american airlines passover with aluminum skin, but it's quite visible as it blocks backlighting and does scatter and shimmer in an odd manner. Hopefully you know someone who can assist, cause it's a real gem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......   MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE ON THE BLACK KNIGHT DECODED......
Page 1 of 1