Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GODS OF EGYPT - OFFICIAL TRAILER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GODS OF EGYPT - OFFICIAL TRAILER  Empty
PostSubject: GODS OF EGYPT - OFFICIAL TRAILER    GODS OF EGYPT - OFFICIAL TRAILER  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Gods of Egypt – Nephliim A-go-go!

DECEMBER 1, 2015 / LAMARZULLI

(Thanks to Watchman Eric!)

This trailer is revealing in that it shows, with all the movie magic Hollywood can muster, a spectacular portrayal of what might have been the real Egyptian gods.  Many of us who have studied Egyptology, and the building of the pyramids, marvel at the fact that there was already a full-blown occult paradigm in place when Moses and Aaron show up in Pharaohs court, thousands of years ago.  Where does this knowledge of the dark arts originate from?  Were the chimeric gods of Egypt the result of DNA, genetic manipulation?

Fast forward to the present day and in this short trailer we see, shape-shifting, winged gods who are able to perform the miraculous.  Giants roam the land and who are, in my opinion, the demigods, like Hercules, who are by the very definition, the progeny of fallen angels and human women.  Thus, the Nephilim play a large part in this movie, and I would posit this film is a portrayal of an ancient incursion by these fallen beings—sons of god which are the fallen angels—into our world.

GODS OF EGYPT - OFFICIAL TRAILER  On-the-trail-of-the-nephilimAlong with the History Channel’s Ancient Aliens, this movie goes right in line with what I would call, The Coming Great Deception.  While I disagree with the Ancient Alien hypothesis, we do agree on one point, there must have been an outside influence that was responsible for the sudden burst of technology that we find in Egypt and elsewhere—See On the Trail of the Nephilim, I)

GODS OF EGYPT - OFFICIAL TRAILER  Usp_nfl__super_bowl_xlix-new_england_patriots_vs_s_70507144In closing todays post.  We are being bombarded by occult themes.  We see it in our yearly Super Bowl half-time event, the Grammy awards and shows which constantly promulgate a New Age paradigm, like Oprah.  Like the days of Noah will we see a revealing of these beings?  I think it’s only a matter of 

Published on Nov 17, 2015

The survival of mankind hangs in the balance as an unexpected mortal hero Bek [Brenton Thwaites] undertakes a thrilling journey to save the world. In order to succeed, he must enlist the help of the powerful and vengeful god Horus [Nikolaj Coster-Waldau] in an unlikely alliance against Set [Gerard Butler], the merciless god of darkness, who has usurped Egypt’s throne, plunging the once peaceful and prosperous empire into chaos and conflict. As their breathtaking battle against Set and his henchmen takes them into the afterlife and across the heavens, both god and mortal must pass tests of courage and sacrifice if they hope to prevail in the epic final confrontation.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: