Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Findings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:54 pm

The history is true, i don’t know about the rest.

On November 28, 2015 Alaskan Judge Anna von Reitz (Anna Maria Riezinger) addressed an open letter to all federal agents, including the FBI and US Marshals to arrest Congress, the President and the Secretary of the Treasury. You can download her letter here http://annavonreitz.com/dearfederalagents.pdf .

Apparently she wrote a book also. In this video hey talk about the book and say that she put a $279 trillion lien against the DOJ, Department of Justice, and American Bar Association on behalf of the American people.

HOWEVER ...

It turns out that Anna is the Pope's private attorney.

i don't have a lot of trust in the following site but the information is interesting. Apparently, Pope Francis declares war on Obama via attorney, July 4, 2014. She mentions an Earth Federation Constitution and that there is a World Parliament plan to do away with the UN in the guise of a freedom effort that will rid the world of evil.

http://presscore.ca/two-constitutions-in-the-united-states-1st-was-illegally-suspended-in-favor-of-a-vatican-crown-corporation-in-1871

Three weeks before the Pope's visit to Washington DC, Obama paid a visit to Alaska. i can't help but wonder if he may have paid a visit to Anna, the previously mentioned judge from Alaska. At that time there also happened to be 5 Chinese navy ships in the Bearing Sea.

And finally, things take an even stranger turn: The 1787 Constitutional Republic has been restored and "shall be known as the Islamic States."

As a footnote, part of the letter mentioned at the top of the page states:

(the “United States of America” was never a sovereign nation, just a business association, folks. It’s the land-based States that are separate sovereign nations) and the Federal United States comprised of fifty-seven (57) states - the fifty Federal States plus the Federal Territories and Possessions which are counted as “States” of their union which is supposed to operate exclusively in the international jurisdiction of the sea.

Remember back in May 2008 when Obama said there were 57 States?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:45 am

This will be most interesting to delve into.  Thanks Lovisa!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:58 pm

Thanks Dove! If you find something i hope you'll let us know.

This might explain the deal made with the Amerindians in Montana over water rights, which took place a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 pm

"BAR" British Accredited Registry (complete with lucy initiation, though most don't  realize what it is)

Look it up, or watch "the devil's advocate". Much truth in jest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Findings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Findings   Strange Findings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Findings
Page 1 of 1