Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! Empty
PostSubject: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:19 pm

WATCH LEFT SIDE OF SCREEN AFTER STARTING AROUND 3/4 THROUGH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIpB2jkCRs&feature=player_embedded

Missile Used In Texas? This Sure The Hell Looks like it to me! (Stunning Video Footage)
Thursday, April 18, 2013 14:13

(Before It's News)

You be the Judge!!! Lord Lord help us if this IS a missile. Their cheese has done slid off it’s cracker America!

The bullet whiz sound just prior to the boom reminds me of the Air Show when the Blue Angels do the sneak attack low fly over extremely fast..
They sound like Bullets whizzing by and they are out of sight as the Roar of the jet engines follow far behind them..

That BULLET WHIZ sound just prior (split second) sounds EXACTLY like those Blue Angels jets (in this case a Missile) from the air show I attended.

I honestly do not know, but it would be nice for someone (military) WHO HAS heard many missiles up close to chime in.
And with a missile the Flash of light from the left is all you would see.
Hellfire fly Mach 1.3 and this seems much much faster to me…

REDO OF Original But, better repeating of bullet whizzing sound and flash from left split sec before boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRIpB2jkCRs&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by spring2 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Verrrryyy interesting Spring. It is the directional approach that makes me think twice about this...mos def comes in from the side. The explanation I have seen is that as soon as the water hit the ammonium nitrate, it caused the chemical reaction needed for massive explosion. I'm not a chemist, so I don't know. I also don't know how the explosion would come in from the side of the building and cause the whole place to go up at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Texas Mass-Casuality Drill Cancelled Following Waco Explosion   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 pm

AND THIS JUST POPPED UP:

http://intellihub.com/2013/04/18/texas-mass-casuality-drill-apparently-cancelled-following-waco-explosion/

Texas Mass-Casuality Drill Cancelled Following Waco Explosion

North Hills Hospital in Texas was scheduled to have a Mass-Casualty “Emergency Drill” on Thursday April 18th, with two days of set-up prior to the actual drill.
Fertilizer Plant Explosion in Waco, Texas

Fertilizer Plant Explosion in Waco, Texas

Intellihub.com
April 18, 2013

Tune into the breaking news broadcast at 24:20 into the file below.

http://unboundradio.com/intellihub-w-shepard-ambellas-1774/

Just days after the Boston Marathon bombings, a large explosion erupted mysteriously at a fertilizer plant in Waco, Texas and the timing has many people wondering if it wasn’t an accident. To make matters even more suspicious there was once again a drill scheduled in the area, only this time the drill was publicly cancelled after the explosion in Waco.

The following post was made to announce the alleged cancellation of these drills:

Update on the drill (posted 4/18): Due to the events in West, Texas last night, North Hills Hospital and the NCTTRAC have chosen to cancel today’s emergency preparedness drill. Many of the same resources planned for the drill have already deployed to West to help care for the victims down there. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims, loved ones, and first responders affected by this terrible tragedy.

Originally there was a post describing the drill, saying that it would be complete with actors, who would take almost 200 local hospital beds. The original announcement read:

North Hills Hospital is proud to be hosting one of the largest emergency preparedness drills ever held in the state of Texas this week. We will be partnering with the North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (NCTTRAC) and first responders from throughout North Texas to test our equipment and processes so that when a real disaster happens, we’re all ready to respond.

This drill is even timelier in the wake of the bombings at Monday’s Boston Marathon. Our prayers go out to the victims involved, and we are proud of the first responders – EMS, fire, police, race workers, and hospital staff - who so bravely cared for the injured.

If you live near North Hills Hospital, you will see a lot of activity in our parking lots over the next three days as the NCTTRAC sets up a mobile 140-bed hospital, along with dozens of ambulances, several AMBUS (multi-patient ambulances), and helicopters. This is only a drill and will simulate a hospital evacuation, something that might be necessary in the event of a tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or prolonged power failure.

Set-up for the drill will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, with the drill occurring on Thursday. At no time will regular patient care be affected, as the drill will use only “actor” patients and be confined to non-patient care areas and the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 am

Weird, why on earth would they explode a fertilizer factory in a tiny town like West? Im hard pressed to believe it was a missle, is this all about bambam's tax rate? 18%. Wink
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:00 am

April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required.
Sorry its in a book I have, according to unholy crowley's book.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:29 am

quietobserver wrote:
April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required.
Sorry its in a book I have, according to unholy crowley's book.

They just missed it. I'm assuming getting the proper date is important and being two days early wouldn't cut it. And I apologize to any Texans out there that are reading this. It is heart rending to hear the death of your loved ones was a satanic sacrifice and this, before the funerals are even begun.

I deleted this type of post once already, out of respect for the families.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:51 am

Don't get me wrong its terrible regardless. However; according to their nonsense they can be +/- a day and if its today here its tomorrow somewhere on the globe. Feel free to delete or censor if you don't find it appropriate but it isn't "made up" and like the old cliche goes, the devil's greatest accomplishment is convincing most people he doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Anonymity gives some of us the guts to say heartless unproven things while the dust is still settling.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 pm

So why not delete the entire thread because a possible missle would then be equally heartless & unproven. But then where would that leave us? No discussion here on this explosion, no discussion on Boston, no discussion on Fukishima, no discussion on 9/11, no discussion on much of anything.
It takes more guts to post something & take a "-" from someone than it does to anonymously delete a post because you don't care for it and have deemed it "heartless". FYI as a "user" in the forum it makes more sense for you as a moderator to send an FYI message or something when you censor or "snipe" like your 18% wink wink post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Before the Blast, West Fertilizer’s Monsanto Lawsuit.   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Before the Blast, West Fertilizer’s Monsanto Lawsuit.
April 19, 2013
Print Version

Source: WSJ

As details emerge about the Texas fertilizer plant that was the site of Wednesday’s fatal explosion and fire, a few tidbits can be gleaned from a 2007 lawsuit that the plant’s owners filed against agribusiness giant Monsanto Co.

The suit, filed as a potential class action in U.S. District Court for the western district of Texas, claimed that Monsanto had artificially inflated prices for its herbicide Roundup through anti-competitive actions. The suit did not relate to storing fertilizer, believed to be at the root of Wednesday’s blast.

The suit was filed by Texas Grain Storage Inc. The company now calls itself West Fertilizer Co.

In the suit, the company said that it was started in 1957 as a grain-storage business by the Plasek family in the town of West, Texas. It later built a small fertilizer-blend plant and started selling fertilizer to area farmers.

Zak Covar, executive director of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, told a news conference Wednesday that the fertilizer storage and blending facility had been there since 1962.

Read More... http://blogs.wsj.com/corporate-intelligence/2013/04/18/before-the-blast-west-fertilizers-monsanto-lawsuit/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm

I deleted the first post, i thought you would get the hint... But you reposted. And you haven't offered a prayer for the hurting, just insinuations that they died for a satanic sacrifice. Idk what the 18% wink wink is referring to but the bottom line is you are not showing even a bit of caring or respect for the families. Sad
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Delfi wrote:
Weird, why on earth would they explode a fertilizer factory in a tiny town like West? Im hard pressed to believe it was a missle, is this all about bambam's tax rate? 18%. Wink
I posted the thread about "bambam's tax rate of 18%", that being 6+6+6. Now in this thread you delete my April 19 commentary anonymously and make a snarky remark that you now deny having anything to do with. I would have gotten the "hint" but with a million different threads going here at once I didn't realize you had deleted it.
While I feel as though I post uplifting posts including prayer & sympathy I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. I was under the impression this was more of a Christian based objective, numbers based, opinion of fact forum; not an emotional support group (nothing against them).
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Delfi wrote:
I posted the thread about "bambam's tax rate of 18%", that being 6+6+6. Now in this thread you delete my April 19 commentary anonymously and make a snarky remark that you now deny having anything to do with. I would have gotten the "hint" but with a million different threads going here at once I didn't realize you had deleted it.
While I feel as though I post uplifting posts including prayer & sympathy I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. I was under the impression this was more of a Christian based objective, numbers based, opinion of fact forum; not an emotional support group (nothing against them).

I didn't deny anything, I just didnt equate my obama 18% to sniping, so I didn't know what you were referring to.

Your opinion of fact seems questionable. Please pm me if you have more to say.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:53 pm

JEW, and the rest reading, I missed what JEW mentions about a tree dividing, will go back and look more carefully, I didn't form a conclusion yet.

My comment in the first post is only the top all caps, the rest is the video poster, just for info's sake.

If this thread is a problem... don't mind it disappearing, that is up to moderators.
I am just a news reporter/watcher that seeks truth.
Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The explosion left a large crater in the middle of the plant,   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 pm

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world/2013-04/22/c_124610255.htm

English.news.cn 2013-04-22 01:56:36

WEST, THE UNITED STATES, April 21 (Xinhua) -- The seat, or center
of an explosion that blew off a fertilizer plant and almost razed the
U.S. town of West had been located, a U.S. Official said Sunday.

Assistant Texas fire marshal Kelly Kistner told a press
conference here that the locationing of the center of the explosion is
important to the investigation of the the blast. But he said the cause
of the fire and blast remained unknown. The explosion left a large
crater in the middle of the plant,
said Kistner, but declined to
elaborate on the dimension of the crater or give other details.

Kistner confirmed that all fires at the explosion scene have been extinguished and the remaining tankers are not a danger.

Authorities of West on Saturday imposed a curfew and allowed some
residents to return to their homes, almost two days after the
explosion.

Steve Vanek, mayor pro tem of West, said Sunday that the re-
entry of the residents went smoothly. The process "is going well and
orderly," he said.

There will be three phases for the residents' returning, but the
timeline for phase-2 and phase-3 re-entry has not decided yet, he said.

The powerful blast occurred around 7:50 p.m. Local time Wednesday
at the fertilizer plant in West, a small town some 320 km north of
Houston, Texas, killing at least 14 people and injuring about 200
others. Another 60 remained accounted for in the blast, according to
local officials.

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: check these no time now   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:45 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274750
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Missile In my military opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Yes I definitely think so too, and the crater??
Things going boom on the surface usually go up and out to sides not down, missiles and bombs go in all directions as designed and leave craters after impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: rumor that there was a helicopter near the scene   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am

There is rumor that there was a helicopter near the scene that was damaged or went down during explosion? Unclear if it went down, possible missile platform? Mil or Civil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 am

best report with timeline and pictures:

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/fertiliser-plant-explosion-near-waco-texas-leaves-5-to-15-feared-dead-hundreds-injured-as-search-continues/story-fndir2ev-1226623333230
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:07 pm

I'm not looking to offend anyone regarding this matter but since it is still a discussion piece here is a synopsis that is consistent with my previous posts, removed & otherwise; albeit done with a bit more time & attention to detail:

The End of April: A Time of Human Sacrifice

Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:

• April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
  • April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
  • April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre - 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
  • April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
  • April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
  • April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
There were many other violent occurrences that happened during that time period. In fact, CNN published an article in 2011 titled What is it about mid-April and violence in America?, discussing the events that occur in Mid-April. Sadly, the article only bashed “conspiracy theorists” and basically said “If you look for answers further than mass media, you are crazy and potentially dangerous”. However, two years later, the violent trend continues.
Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. In 2011, I wrote an article about the death of Bin Laden, announced between April 30th and May 1st (see Why the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st). In that article, I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.

The Cult of Baal Never DisappearedWACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! Baal-worship
Throughout many centuries and across many civilizations, the second half of April has always been a time of blood sacrifice. The worship of Baal took many names (Enlil, Molech, etc.) and spread across several civilizations. Being a sun god and a god of fertility, rituals celebrating Baal took place after the vernal equinox (a time of rebirth) and often involved human sacrifice.
“The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals. These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.”
- Baal, Encyclopedia Mythica
Although the observance of these rituals was sometimes condemned by religious movements, it never truly disappeared.
“The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out. Kings and other royalty of the ten Biblical tribes worshiped the god. The ordinary people ardently worshiped this sun god too because their prosperity depended on the productivity of their crops and livestock. The god’s images were erected on many buildings. Within the religion there appeared to be numerous priests and various classes of devotees. During the ceremonies they wore appropriate robes. The ceremonies included burning incense, and offering burnt sacrifices, occasionally consisting of human victims. The officiating priests danced around the altars, chanting frantically and cutting themselves with knives to inspire the attention and compassion of the god.”
- Ibid.
As a sun god, Baal’s worship involved human sacrifice and fire. Today, in the occult-elite ruled America, this time period often equals fire (or gun fire) and death. These rites were even mentioned in the Bible:
“They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal–something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.”
- Jeremiah 19:5
From the Babylonian, Assyrian and Phoenician civilizations of the Middle-East (their Mystery religions come from the same point origin), the cult of Baal spread to distant civilizations, such as the Celts, who observed Beltane rituals on May 1st (Beltane originates from the word “Baal”). While the observance of Baal rituals differed from one civilization to another, they were nevertheless grounded in the same occult concepts of numerology and sacrifice. In other words, they were all tapping into the same magickal knowledge.
Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick.
Other sites dedicated to occult numerology have published information emphasizing the importance of this time period.
“April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire – the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.”
- Occult Holidays and Sabbaths, Cutting Edge
Another article briefly describes the elements required to carry out the elite’s mega-rituals.
“The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree:
1. Trauma, stress, and mental anguish, sheer terror
2. The final act in the drama should be destruction by a fire; preferably a conflagration.
3. People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”
- Advent of Deception
Of course, not every event that occurs during that time period is related to Illuminati human sacrifice. However, most of the events mentioned above fit right in the mega-ritual “criteria” checklists. If you look carefully at the facts surrounding each one of these events, you might conclude that they were either carried out by government officials or blamed on mind-controlled patsies. Most of these events are absurdly gratuitous, generating even more trauma and causing people to wonder “what kind of evil people would do such a thing?” Unfortunately, these evil people rule us, and the same events are then used to further extremist political agendas.

The powers that be have become masters at combining pragmatic politics with occult rituals.In Conclusion

Those who know about occult calendars enter the second half of April wondering if something horrific is about to happen. Sadly, every few years, it does, and the public is traumatized with a senseless and violent event. Almost every time, a closer look at the event leads to strange and suspicious facts, and, more often than not, hints towards an inside job. While many will ascribe the occurrence of these events during the end of April to coincidence, the fact remains: Mass violent events involving death and fire happen regularly during the same time period that is occultly dedicated to Baal, who is worshipped through fire and human sacrifice. Whether this is all done on purpose or just the result of some crazy universal synchronicity, the fact is still there and cannot be disputed.

Incidentally, the compound that was burned down in the 1993 Waco Massacre was named Mount Carmel Center. In the Bible, Mount Carmel was where Elijah defied the prophets of Baal, challenging them to pray to Baal until he lit a fire in front of them. No fire was lit. Was the fire at Mount Carmel Center a symbolic revenge of Baal?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-end-of-april-the-most-magickal-time-of-the-year/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Eye to see and Ear to hear?

Jehovah knows what I am thinking and I don't need for it to be diseminated to the enemy... may he send it to all of you in a dream to keep it private as this place is not secure in free speech or thought.

You all should be able to see what is coming through
the many posts I make... yes you need to discern some ... but You Are in the End Times....

does one not think these things possible???? This is the great deception where the .. non existant Satan .. decieves even the elect!!!!

Do you not all see... Drills, Crisis Actors, it is a Holly Wood Pentagon/gram Production... Satan is the Director and the minions execute the script.

WAKE THE REST THE WAY UP!!

I'm not a young guy and I'm getting tired of watching this sick script and screen play!
Help!

Be careful! Watch! Inform!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Possibly off-topic but I didn't want to start, nor did I think it merited a new thread.
4/26
Fire in Russian Psychiatric Hospital That Killed 38 Stirs Anger Over State’s Neglect

"A nurse woke and tried to evacuate the patients, but was able to lead only one woman, who had a diagnosis of schizophrenia, to safety. Another patient left on his own. The remaining 38 died of burns or carbon monoxide poisoning, many still in their beds. Among them, 11 had no known relatives, making DNA identification difficult, said Veronika Skvortsova, Russia’s health minister. "

Matthew 25:40
" And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: "

Note the verbiage relative them on the "left hand".......but they managed to "save" the woman with schizophrenia, or arguably possession by multiple spirits. The Lord will soon return to deal with this mess.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/27/world/europe/fire-at-russian-psychiatric-hospital.html?_r=0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!   WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WACO EXPLOSION:: POSSIBLE MISSLE?? UPDATED!! WACO UP!!
Page 1 of 1